PDA

View Full Version : I've bought loads of make-up and clothes from shops....

heathr1
06-08-2005, 05:27 PM
Saw a lovely denim miniskirt in a charity shop yesterday, but for some reason could not find the courage to take it to the sales woman and pay.

Yet there was no one else in the shop.

Holly
06-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Go back and see it it's still there. If you don't want it, let ME know. :D

cindybarnes
06-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Heathr,now thats something you just gotta get over :)
Realy it does get easier the longer you shop, and almost ALWAYS the store clerks are looking at the line behind you, or their own lunch break comming up, instead of what your buying!
Thrift shops have some awsome deals too,, so Im with Holly,, get back quick and get it ! :)

Cindy

MarieTS
06-09-2005, 01:26 AM
Heathr--- Get back in line right now!
If it makes you feel better, you can always tell them its a gift. :o

GypsyKaren
06-09-2005, 01:45 AM
Just get in your car,crank up some serious rock and roll,go back to the store and buy it.Don't think about it,do not pass go,just do it.Then come back and tell us how it went.
GypsyKaren

Lindahexi
06-11-2005, 12:01 PM
Heathr, I know that feeling so well, I used to be exactly the same, I was sooooo shy, but this site and the sisters on it, have taken the shyness away and given me real confidence. Nowadays I just browse for what I want and purchase without any embarrassment. As Cindy said it does get easier the more you do it, so get back quickly girl and buy the skirt before it goes.

Linda.

Wenda
06-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Why are you still here chatting, when you could be buying a denim skirt. Just be thankful you can find one that fits. There aren't very many sexy skirts in XL. Experience makes you confident, dear. wenda.

Wendy me
06-11-2005, 01:57 PM
omg don't let it go ...go back and buy it don't leave there all alone......

lina
06-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Saw a lovely denim miniskirt in a charity shop yesterday, but for some reason could not find the courage to take it to the sales woman and pay.

Yet there was no one else in the shop.

I know the feeling, heathr. I get almost all my clothes from 2nd hand stores, but what I do is go to stores far, far from where I live to minimize the possibility of being seen by someone who may know me.

lina