PDA

View Full Version : Younger

Diuqs
12-18-2008, 09:58 AM
At 60 yrs of age I wish I had done this years ago but then again I didnt have a computer to communicate with others who feel the sams as I do back then.

ether
12-19-2008, 01:52 AM
It's never too late :).

docrobbysherry
12-19-2008, 02:03 AM
It's never too late :).

I'm, also over 60. Since I started CDing 10 years ago, I'm trying to make up for the time I missed. I think I'm up to about a 14 y/o CD now!?:o

AllieSF
12-19-2008, 03:00 AM
I understand how you feel, since I just started 2 years ago and wondered why Ididn't start this sooner. I really feel that I missed a lot. Though, I am still a live and kicking and plan to enjoy this as best possible from now on!

RobynB
12-19-2008, 07:58 AM
I'm 62 and started dressing when I was 12. That's 50 years and still having a great time.

Janet Bern
12-19-2008, 09:25 AM
Wish I could have done this years ago. I am 66 and finally got up the nerve to go out dressed. Wow it was great and I will be doing it often.
This site helped me get up the nerve to do it.
Janet

Tomara
12-19-2008, 09:40 AM
It is amazing how technology has changed the way a lot of us look at ourselves and our cross dressing.
Before I found this site I felt I was alone , now I know that I am not alone and that many others have the same feelings as I do.
And the ability to shop for my own clothes on line is a great freedom also.
Tomara

RitaCD
12-19-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm 62 and started dressing when I was 12. That's 50 years and still having a great time.

Sounds just like me Robyn. I can't remember not dressing up. Love every minute of it. Wish I could do it 24/7.

lauraabdl
12-19-2008, 10:39 AM
Well I'm 56 and been CDing off and on since I was 10. I now do it more offten and have even gone out dressed to a night club. I only wish I had found this site earlier on, who knows where I would be now.
Laura:heehee:

Angie G
12-19-2008, 11:15 AM
You still have time don' talk like it will end today. I use to dress when ever I could. before my wife knew. now I dress 5 days a week and under dress 7 AND LOVE IT. I do wish I'd let her know years ago My Bad but even at my being 60 I'm happy where I'm at and thank God and my lucky stars for what I have. And I just feel sorry for the girls here that don't even have my freedom to dress as I do.:hugs:
Angie

margaretmarie
12-19-2008, 11:20 AM
I too am 60 years old and still in the closet. I marvel at those who have the support of their wives and/or friends. For me, I do not have the luxury of such support. I wish you all the best in persuing your desires and also for this holiday season.
Margaret.

avril findlay
12-19-2008, 11:27 AM
I'm 46 and I wish the internet had been invented about say, 33 years ago (it probably was!). There is Scottish proverb which goes, "There's many a guid tune played on an auld fiddle."

Tasha McIntyre
12-19-2008, 08:19 PM
I have been dressing for about 30 years (am 42 now). I wish I had the magic of the internet in my teen years to understand (a) I was not the only one in the world, and (b) it's not a bad thing.

I wish I discovered this website years ago though, as it was only 2 months ago i started to explor the wonderful world of make up and wigs :daydreaming:

Katie Moore
12-19-2008, 08:35 PM
I'm 57 and started this a little over a year and I think it's CUTE!!!!!

:love:

Katie

DAWNB
12-19-2008, 09:10 PM
I may be the oldest one on the forum as I am 71 and have been CDing since about 10. It has only been in the last few years that I found people to talk to about dressing. When I found this forum recently I found many others that are willing to talk about their experiences and it has been a big help. Just hearing some of their stories works wonders with your train of thought about what we do. Thank heaven for the computer and our friends out there.

Schatten Lupus
12-20-2008, 12:28 AM
Regret of wasting time is the main reason that I had to embark on my transition. I have always feared that if I wait too long, that I will have to live with the regret of not starting sooner.