PDA

View Full Version : Clothing: such variety

Lorna
12-18-2008, 10:38 AM
We men feel much the same in our clothes day in, day out. A shirt and trousers and flat shoes always feel the same. When I wear women's clothes I realise how very different are the sensations and experiences that come from different outfits. Let me give just two examples at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Sometimes I dress in what we might call business formal: slim, tight (but not extreme) skirt, blouse, stockings and heels. Underneath I have to wear a firm girdle and bra. In that outfit I feel very smart and feminine, but every move I make (and even standing still) I am conscious of restriction, tightness and limitation. Bending to retrieve paper from the floor requires careful manoeuvring; sitting in a low chair is challenging (though the skirt holds my knees together!), climbing stairs needs a twist of the hips because the skirt limits movement at the knees; walking has to be in shorter steps (running for a bus would be hard); even standing up while making a phone call I can feel the tightness of my girdle on my hips and behind and every time I change position I am aware of my suspenders pulling on my nylons.

Complete change: very casual - below-the-knee easy, light, polyester skirt, loose top, soft bra, flat shoes, tights (or even no hosiery at all). Result: freedom, ease of movement, relaxing. I can run easily, curl up comfortably on the sofa, lie on the grass, do household chores - anything - and all with a light, wispy, airy freedom.

There are, of course, greater extremes, but those two illustrate a good range. Every day I see around me women wearing such clothing and dream of how wonderful it must be to have that choice and how the different choices must affect how those women feel and behave in all that they do.

Do others appreciate this variety - and those who are able to dress full-time, do you enjoy such dramatic differences in the way you feel in your clothes?

Chari
12-18-2008, 11:42 AM
Not only is it the "look and fit", but also for me, it is the texture of all the fine feminine attire - that oh so soft, smooth, silky feeling! Guys clothes are stiffer, rougher, and usually without form or shape - no different from any other guy outfit, be it casual, work, or formal.

Angie G
12-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I agree and enjoy the different feelings that come with crossdressing.:hugs:
Angie

angie
12-21-2008, 11:45 AM
For me, there is one ultimate wonderful sensation from crossdressing. That is the exquiste massage of firmly gartered stockings on the thighs as I move, and the gentle movement of the taut garter straps, paticularly the rear strap which i always have way to the back. You're in the closet, but constantly reminded of your stockings and garters.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 03:51 PM
Absolutely - I love it - that is one of the primary aspects of CDing.
JoAnne Wheeler