PDA

View Full Version : Morning surprise!

StaceyJane
12-18-2008, 03:17 PM
After I got off work this morning I felt like spending some time as Stacey. I nornally have an hour or two after work when I have have the house to myself before I go to bed. I got dressed up in my full female gear and started to spend some time on CD.com when I heard a beep outside. Oh oh, that sounded like the beep I hear when my wife puts on the car alarm when she gets home!
I changed from girl clothes to guys clothes so fast it would make superman look lazy. I hid my girl clothes under a blanket in the closet and went to the living room where sure enough my wife was putting down her purse. She said she left work early because she wasn't feeling well. Then she went to the bathroom so I ran to the closet and put everything in it's hiding place.
Next I layed down and asked my dog to do CPR to restart my heart after the massive heart attack I just had.

Good thing I hadn't put the lipstick on yet!

Eileen
12-18-2008, 03:26 PM
Wow that was close Stacey! Lucky for you your dog knows CPR!

Eileen

tricia_uktv
12-18-2008, 03:46 PM
Just tell her. But I know about the 'just'. Good luck Stacey.

DinaMature
12-18-2008, 03:56 PM
That gets a "YIKES!!"

Alice Torn
12-18-2008, 04:20 PM
Close call! Reminds me of a few old Laurel and Hardy films, where Stan had to plat the housemaid, and himself, changing evert few minutes, before they got caught!!

StacyCD
12-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Like Tricia said, tell her. It would probably be a lot worse if she caught you dressed!

nicole123
12-18-2008, 04:46 PM
ok I can't get the image of Scooby Doo doing CPR out of my head.

"RUN, and RWO, and RHEE"

Natasha1974
12-18-2008, 04:57 PM
Wow, that was close. I hate it when that happens, although my wife knows, it is just other family members that honk to let us know they are here, still hate it when all the makeup is out and one has to quick change to drab real quick!

TerriM
12-18-2008, 05:16 PM
For years my dog was the only living thing that knew I was a crossdresser and he used to bark at me for a couple of months at first. Then he accepted me LOL.

trisha59
12-18-2008, 05:45 PM
Isn't it amazing how fast one can dress when one has to. I would like to see a video of it. It would probably look like we were being filmed in fast motion.

Tess
12-18-2008, 08:49 PM
That sounds like one of my persistent nightmares. I've only been worried about it since I was 12 and now I'm 64. Fortunately you weren't wearing makeup.

curse within
12-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Your pretty lucky you have good hearing...Been me I would have been busted

Jennifer Brooks
12-18-2008, 09:07 PM
I'm getting the chance to be Jennifer tomorrow and that is what I will be fearing all day. Trust me. I know one of these days I will be caught. :eek:

Celeste
12-18-2008, 09:16 PM
Just remember, if you ever do get to the point where you have all your makeup on and she comes home, just hide your stuff and get in the shower for about 30 min. or until it melts off.

TGMarla
12-18-2008, 09:18 PM
I'm afraid that it is just that way for those of us whose wives are not down with the whole crossdressing thing. I assure you, my time is coming, and I'm not particularly looking forward to it. I just hope I'm wearing something nice......

catriona36
12-18-2008, 10:05 PM
hate it when that happens...
i was sitting here in my room on the forum when my dad knocked on my door.
fully dressed i had no where to hide lol yelled out in a min and he walked off.
thank thelord he didnt open my door lol :eek:

Edyta_C
12-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Well Stacey it was a close one! Thank goodness you made it. BTW how is your dogs breath??

Hugs Edy

Jacqui
12-18-2008, 10:40 PM
It's good to have a plan, an escape route, and an alibi.

Joan Merrie
12-19-2008, 06:40 AM
Sorry you had aclose call, but is your wife feeling better.I hope she doesn't have the flu. I just got over it, I felt like I was ran over by a truck.:hugs:

StaceyJane
12-19-2008, 09:07 AM
Of course my dog knows CPR!
If I'm home alone and have a heart attack who's going to save me?
I came out to my my dogs a long time ago and after asking a few questions they have been very accepting.
Well my wife is fine now and back at work this morning so I'm thinking "Should I?........"

Angie G
12-19-2008, 11:58 AM
It was like that for me once now my wife knows so no more surprises. I know what you felt Stacey. Life would be easier if she knew. and your dog know CPR.:hugs:
Angie

lauraabdl
12-19-2008, 12:04 PM
It's good to have a plan, an escape route, and an alibi.
I have used the shower routine and it is very effective. Hope your wife feels better, and yes do get dressed up agian. Tomorrow is another day and another challange for us that CD.
Laura:2c:

Cathytg
12-19-2008, 01:33 PM
I have done that same thing a few times myself. It is amazing how fast you can change clothes when you have to. Of course there was the one time when my first wife asked why I had one earring on.

My wife today knows and is very supportive and understanding. If someone comes to the door, she checks them out while I go into the bathroom and wait for the analysis - change or not.

Melinda G
12-19-2008, 01:46 PM
Good thing for us, that our senses are always on high alert when dressed. :D

il.dso
12-19-2008, 10:13 PM
yes, I always have that, "I hope I don't get caught" terrible anxiety feeling.
Maybe someday this too shall pass...

StephanieT
12-19-2008, 10:25 PM
The closest I ever came to being caught is being on this site and having my wife come into my office. Luckily she didn't see the screen. Too close for comfort.

Jaydee
12-19-2008, 10:34 PM
I had a similar experience last spring when my wife came home early because she was upset about losing her cell phone, and hence didn't call first like she always does.

I guess that sweat on your brow means that you could be coming down with something too.:)

Jaydee

victoriamwilliams1
12-19-2008, 11:55 PM
I call that "too close" good thing you did not fall a sleep.

Sally2005
12-20-2008, 12:38 AM
Been there, done that! Since I have accepted myself, I'm less paranoid, but at the same time I would rather not do it that way. If I get found out, it will just be a way to talk to her about it. I will just calmly say that since I dressed up last time (she saw me before for halloween several times), I was curious how convincing I could look so I was playing around a bit. ...then I'll just say, 'so what do you think?' And let the games begin. Otherwise, you have to have a set of male clothes ready and an excape route to the shower. It may not go so well if she is already feeling ill.

...actually, my coming out plan might be one day when we are both home to casually start going through my collection, wash my wig or something and either dress up or start the talk about how okay she is with it... just an idea.

Melinda G
12-20-2008, 01:33 AM
I'm damn sick and tired of hearing the doorbell ring, and pounding on the front door, and I run and rip off my clothes and pull on some jeans and a sweatshirt, go to the door, and there stands a couple Jehovahs Witnesses! :Angry3:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-03-2009, 03:09 PM
I have many of those in my "older day" before my spouse became accepting.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

CD Susan
01-03-2009, 07:32 PM
I remember very well going through this same thing many times years ago. It is a very nerve wracking experience and must not be healthy for the heart. I feel fortunate that I do not have to be in that situation anymore.

beenherelongtime
01-03-2009, 10:15 PM
Look at the bright side, your face looked better the next day from the CLOSE SHAVE you had the night before

Sissy_Michelle
01-04-2009, 01:08 AM
Sooner or later she will catch you. . . Or suspect something worse. :eek: You might want to speak to her or it will only get worse. You never know she may be totally for it. However the excitement of getting caught is sometimes the greatest thrill :D of course it helps to have a dog that knows "CpR".

Maxine

Laura Evans
01-04-2009, 02:07 AM
I have had many such close calls with my ex, it is a heart stopper for sure. It feels so much better when you don't have to worry about it any more my SO knows and supports it 100%.