PDA

View Full Version : I must have had CDer on my forehead

geri-tg.
12-18-2008, 06:24 PM
Out Christmas shopping and went to Macys to buy perfume to send to friend.The SA ask if I was wearing make up I said yes I always do. She showed me a make up kit that was on sale.I told her I had all I needed.With a nice smile she said my make up looked good. Off to the dress barn. The SA ask if she could help and I said I just wanted to look around and she aks if I was shooping for myself and I said no I am shopping for my wife today.Off to dillards.While signing the credit slip the girl touched my hand and said nice nails do you do them yourself and with a smile I said.Wow, was her reply I said thank you.I was in male mode other than my make up. It was great.

DonnaT
12-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Cool!

beenherelongtime
12-19-2008, 09:03 PM
see how accepting people are.

trannie T
12-19-2008, 09:18 PM
You may not have crossdresser written on your forehead but wlth makeup and nails it is written in other places.

emmicd
12-20-2008, 02:09 AM
You have courage going out in guy mode with make up and painted nails. I very much enjoy crossdressing and buying girls clothes but I am deeply in the closet and never ever advertise that I am a crossdresser. When I buy girls clothes the SA at any of the stores I go to have never asked if I was buying for myself. They usually just ask me if I want a gift receipt and I always reply yes even though the clothes are usually for me.

I also buy for my wife but she is a much smaller size.

emmi

amy canada
12-21-2008, 12:14 AM
It might actually be better for us if we indeed had CDer on our forehead so that the SA's would bring some clothes to us rather than have us look for it ourselves. We could probably meet some other CDers that way as well.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 03:20 PM
Yep, you had CDer written all over you. But weren't you treated well. Sometimes I think we worry wat too much about how we might be perceived.
Of course, the fact that the stores are so deperate to make sales doesn't hurt either.

Sounds like a good experience - probably should have owned up to the fact that you were buying for yourself - I believe that I would have if i had been in your situation.

I bought several pairs of women's eyeframes at Lenscrafters this year and always told them that they were for me. The sales ladies had me try them on so they could mark where the lens were to be placed - they told me that they loved the frames and one told me that she had a pair just like the ones I had picked out. They were very nice to me and did not seem to care that I was buying women's glasses for myself.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
12-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Wow!! That's awesome!! I may have to rethink where I retire!! That's a lot of acceptence vs the sever heat in the summer!!