PDA

View Full Version : Am I weird or what?

Toni_Lynn
12-18-2008, 06:44 PM
I feel kinda odd about mentioning this, because i guess it might not be a topic that, shall we say, floats everyone's boat, so I beg your indulgence. I enjoy hearing all of your stories and opinions and must say that it is so good to have the reaffirmation that I'm not the only CDer in the village, and to share ups and downs, and to be able to support as well as be supported. Our experiences are all so very much the same, yet each one is so unique - as unique as the prints of our hands.

But there is one area where I feel out in the cold around here. And it is one area about me that I continually try to figure out. I like tomboys and I like crossdressing girls -- ah -- lets put that as f2m crossdressers -- not drag kings as such, but just garden variety crossdressers that are girls who dress as boys.

When I came out to my wife, she was my fiance at the time, telling her that was scarier than telling her that I am a crossdressers. Now it wasn't that I wanted her to change for me, because I love her as she is. It was just floated as 'hey this is something also that turns me on -- particularly girls wearing boys underwear -- and if you are willing to indulge me, I can guarantee you great heights of passion'. Weird how it does focus on underwear - is it because that is most gender specific item of clothing there is?

Well fortunately she said okay, so the jockstraps and men's briefs in the drawer are hers. No, she doesn't wear them daily. Just for fun. And the passion and romance and -- ahem -- fun and fantasy -- is great!

But -- why is it that this clicks with me. Why is it that one reason I'd love to be able to magically transform into a girl is to try crossdressing a boy. Why is it that when I have a makeover done, I want to be all femme's up and posed in men's underwear, and then a tux.

There is something about the whole mixing and blending of genders, while the person retains the essence of their birth gender that so turns me on. It has since I was a teen. Am I the only one who thinks like this? Am I only one who enjoys this?

Am I weird or what? Enquiring minds want to know. Maybe its because I'm trying balance out a gender inequality within myself -- That by seeing a girl dressed as a boy it addresses the picture in my mind of seeing me uncomfortably dressed in boy's clothes as a teen -- that under that suit and tie there was really a girl -- the girl that is me.

I guess I'm not making sense -- but I just thought I'd post this for thoughts -- please be kind.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

docrobbysherry
12-18-2008, 07:31 PM
I should add, I don't think any weirder than the rest of us! We r, after all, guys that dress up like girls. Why do u feel that those "girls dressed as guys" thots r so odd? Seems pretty tame to me! :)

Altho, I don't share your "weirdness", I'll confess there's MUCH stranger stuff going thru my mind all the time! :doh:

tamarav
12-18-2008, 07:48 PM
You've got to be kidding! You come on this forum and post that you think you might be weird and don't expect the rest of us to jump in and tell you that we are 10 times as weird as you.

Face it sis, we all have some pretty strange thoughts when you step back and take a hard look at what is going on. You got to be one of the mildest out there as far as I am concerned. Don't be concerned, we will always think you are a bit weird, that's the nature of the game.

I do a few FtM transformations and find that the females have just as many strange ideas as the MtF. We are all a bit weird...Just get in line.

Your weirder sis,

Tami

Raquel June
12-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Don't over analyze this. Everybody knows that girls in men's underwear are hot.

Turn off SafeSearch and do a Google image search for "JBS Men's Underwear" (http://images.google.com/images?rlz=1C1GGLS_enUS291US304&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=jbs%20men's%20underwear&um=1&sa=N&tab=wi) -- they had a whole ad campaign of women wearing men's underwear. They even had a commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKK7dRP4Tsc), but I found that pretty disturbing.

Even Victoria's Secret styles a lot of stuff after men's underwear:

Cotton boy brief (http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9G-234086&page=3&cgname=OSPTYBOYZZZ&rfnbr=1926)

Knit boxsie (http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/onlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=9G-180436&page=3&cgname=OSPTYBOYZZZ&rfnbr=1926)

TGMarla
12-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Yeah, you're wierd. :D

trannie T
12-18-2008, 09:38 PM
You are weird, as is most everybody else around here.

Lori SC
12-18-2008, 09:55 PM
Hi Toni,

Nope, I don't think it's wierd. Maybe it's not what hollywood would have us think as the perfect, typical lust fantasy, but it's the same as wanting to see a woman in nylons with the line up the back and garter belt It just sounds like a clothes fantasy. In your case, they are mens underwear.

Maybe in your mind, there needs to be a complement. Male & female. you wear female under clothes, and therefore the GG must wear mens underclothes. That's my armchair psychologist analysis for this evening.

I hope you don't spend any time worrying about this. It's one thing to think about it. Another altogether to let it bother you. Don't let it. Sounds normal to me.

Hugz, Lori

P.S. FYI I never had that type yearnings - mine are even more bizzare and abnormal! :devil:

Edyta_C
12-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Every one in the universe is a little weird. While I am not into boys or girls dressed as boys, you are not any more weird than me or 99% or the girls on here. In fact you are probably more normal that half of the universe. WE are all in your boat!

Edy

Jacqui
12-18-2008, 10:43 PM
I think you have a Victor Victoria complex.
And, yes, you are weird....but in a good way!

Kelsy
12-19-2008, 04:36 AM
Toni, Wierd is the new cool don'tcha know! my wife lovs boy clothes! jeans, button shirts, sweatshirts and tees, heavy socks and work boots, and she has her own mens underwear!:D We figure we'r a good match, she wears sweat pants and a tee to bed I wear the nighty!!:heehee: weird? not so

Kelsy:hugs:

KimberlyS
12-19-2008, 05:37 AM
Yea you are weird. Join the crowd. I have found most people are weird, cders and non-cders alike. And if you think someone is not weird hang around them some more and you will learn they are weird in some way to others.

AliciaWeb
12-19-2008, 05:43 AM
Like the rest of us you are as wierd as you want to feel. Don't crowd it with analysis lie back and enjoy it.

Alicia

erickka
12-19-2008, 07:16 AM
No, Toni, You aren't weird. We all have our little quirks about us, but that is what makes us all different. If we weren't, this would be one boring forum!

Elizebeth
12-19-2008, 11:54 AM
Every person on the planet is a weirdo. The key is to be a kind one and it sounds like you are. Be happy

2b.Lauren
12-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Weird how it does focus on underwear - is it because that is most gender specific item of clothing there is?

I have only one gg friend that knows I am a CD and she lives in Australia. We were chatting one day online and talking about bras. She said please tell me you do not like bras not even us women like them, so why in the world would you want to wear one. She went on a rant about how uncomfortable and so on they are. My comment after she finally came up for a breath and let me speak was, IMHO as far as all undergarments are concerned and in my own mind maybe not everyone agrees, the bra is the garment that is typically as gender specific as they come. Guys and gals wear underwear and my wife frequently refers to all underwear as panties, we all wear socks or sometype of hosiery, and I always refer to them as stockings. Like "I don't often run around in my stocking feet", which gets a nudge out of my daughter. Yet the bra is that one real garment that is very uniquely for women, please lets not go off the deep end here :doh:. I loved your post and I think we all get a rise out of it for whatever reason and should not be considered weird by any comparison.

avril findlay
12-19-2008, 01:09 PM
Hmmm...a little bit I suppose. But are you of good family?

Nicole Erin
12-19-2008, 01:14 PM
We all have our gender presentation and our preference of gender for lovers.
And it is subject to change.

Some CD's say they like women but when en femme they would like to be with a man.

Some people like alpha males, some like effeminate males, some like tomboys, some like girly girls or butch dykes or whatever...
And it has not real correlation with one's own gender expression.

Toni, there is nothing weird about you.

IN fact to me it is pretty much as normal as anything. My main thought while skimming the post was "I wonder if chocolate malt flavor Ovaltine is any good?"

mklinden2010
12-19-2008, 02:36 PM
Yep, weird ---

You know what you like and it's working for ya.

Not many people, it seems, can honestly say as much.

Good for you.

Now, get back to work!

Barbaraheels
12-19-2008, 03:24 PM
I have never found myself attracted to women that dress as men but I have found that I have found tomboys and "less feminine" women to be attractive sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I find women who wear alot of makeup and dress feminine to be very attractive and appealing(obviously since I dress that way) but I've noticed that I have only dated women that were more jeans and tshirts kind of girls. In most cases these women have said they went through a tomboy phase as children or even teens.
In all cases I was atttracted to them as people and thier personalities, so I guess it was just a coincidence that they dressed that way or even acted that way. Come to think of it it may be that these are the only kind of women that are attracted to me, mabey I'm wierd!

valenstein
12-19-2008, 06:41 PM
There is something about the whole mixing and blending of genders, while the person retains the essence of their birth gender that so turns me on. It has since I was a teen. Am I the only one who thinks like this? Am I only one who enjoys this?

I love it, couldn't agree more. I get a kick if someone should happen to mistake me for a woman, but even more so when they aren't sure.

Joanne Curl
12-19-2008, 07:45 PM
What attracted me to my spouse was how feminine she was. Her hair and makeup was always nice and she dressed feninenely.. I've never been attracted to woman who dressed butch so I guess I'm weird too. I like to be femine and I want my spouse to me femme too.
Joanne:love:

beenherelongtime
12-19-2008, 08:47 PM
as you can see, you are no different than anyone else. don't sweat the small stuff.

Angie G
12-19-2008, 09:22 PM
Werid not even close hun.:hugs:
Angie

Margot
12-19-2008, 10:39 PM
Well it's almost unanimous that we are all weired but it's just the way we're wired. Just go with it if you are comfortable and confident in yourself.
:hugs:
Margot

Toni_Lynn
12-20-2008, 12:55 PM
Hi all

I wanted to thank all of you for your sweet words. At least it helped me realise, quoting Major Frank Burns of MASH fame, 'Individuality is a good thing as long as we all do it together.' :)

Seeing what everyone has written has given me pause to consider how very very lucky am. I couldn't ask for more in love life that I have with my wonderful supportive wife -- my soulmate -- who has made all my dreams and fantasies come true.

Years ago I wrote a series of CD fiction stories, The Amy Series as I called it, about a crossdressing girl who meets a crossdressing boy and falls in love with him. It was what I wanted my life to be. When I let my wife, when she was my fiancee, read them she went out and got her hair cut short, telling me, 'I wanted to be the girl in your stories for you!'. Well, I was floored that someone would love me enough to make even my fantasies come true. And then the first time I saw her in a jockstrap and laid down next her in my bra and panties -- well, sigh, it was heaven.

Anyway -- there is more to it as I initimated in my last paragraph and elsewhere here. In some ways, I feel that the only way I can be a boy is to be a girl. I never was into sports , and was the last one called for teams in gym class and was never encouraged .. but if had been a girl, I have this feeling that I'd have been on teams and been encouraged to play soccer and all that. It as if, if I was a girl, I could experience all those girl things - first bra, sweet 16, etc -- but I could have also have been a boy and ran and played, etc. Odd really how the human mind tries to make all things right for the person.

Anyway -- thanks again to all!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Karen1969DD
12-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Toni Lynn,

My husband and I now both crossdress with each other, and it is wonderful. It satisfies his need to be feminine and my need to be "in charge".

Karen

Sammy777
12-20-2008, 09:21 PM
Everybody knows that girls in men's underwear are hot.
Even Victoria's Secret styles a lot of stuff after men's underwear:

Of course, lol, and look great in just your dress shirt, top n boxers, ect ect.
There are even clothes now that are called/have "the boyfriend" cut. Go figure?

On the weird-o-shit-o-meter I would say a 2...... maybe 3 on a good day. Not even enough to be a blip on the radar around here. LOL, In short - Your fine! lol

"JBS Men's Underwear" they had a whole ad campaign of women wearing men's underwear. They even had a commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKK7dRP4Tsc), but I found that pretty disturbing.

I watched that, somewhat disturbing [maybe],
But Wholly Funny!

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Weird - what's weird - you are just as normal as the rest of us - by the way, how do you define normal.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Carin
12-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Weird - what's weird - you are just as normal as the rest of us - by the way, how do you define normal.

Normal... Isn't that just a setting on the washing machine!.