PDA

View Full Version : Ready, Set, Go

rachel_rachel
12-19-2008, 06:40 AM
The national crossdressers holiday in the US is halloween.

For me personally, it's New year's eve.

My wife and i share this night together with a good friends of ours on a year to year to basis, it's their turn this year so that means another year that i get to adventure a bit further from home dressed. It's a really great time of year for me... We have heaps of mutual friends who only really get to see me as my male self and really only that side of me. To some this might come as a shock, it might not though to most though.

Anyway, i have just been speaking to my mate and his wife about NYE and i mentioned that i'll be wearing high heels, see my mate's wife and i wore matching dresses last year, she wore pink i wore light blue both wearing silver stillettos so it will come to no surprise that i'm going to crossdress for this year, just have to work out the outfit now, I have a few options available and if i get an opportunity i'll post some photos of my ideas.

erickka
12-19-2008, 07:18 AM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Can't wait for you to post the pictoral.

Angie G
12-19-2008, 12:31 PM
That's great Rachel have lods of fun girl.:hugs:
Angie

Di
12-19-2008, 05:45 PM
Enjoy:D

rachel_rachel
12-22-2008, 02:55 AM
An update and some questions......

My mate has confirmed that he will be having the party on New year's eve and that yes there is a theme to the night, Fancy dress with a funny theme.

Now the way i'm thinking is that i could just go dressed casual because i look funny enough and don't need clothes to help... (a take on i'm dumb enough, i don't need anybody else's assistance.)

Or do i make an effort to be funny or fun as he put it? That would just about blow my all my theories out the window.

For me crossdressing is fun anyway, so i'm there having fun but i'll be out of the house around others out of my comfort zone but i will around friends.

I think i'm gonna have to think about this one, or can someone offer some type of advise?

Thanks.

Karren H
12-22-2008, 10:03 AM
Personally I'd go over the top!!! Glam it up!! Be the fanciest dresser in the room... You can dress casually any time you want but how many times do you get a chance to dress to the nines?? Go for it!!

StacyCD
12-22-2008, 10:48 AM
Last year I bought two party dresses--one LBD and one that is shiny silver and I haven't had the opportunity to wear either of them. I guess I agree with Karren, dress to the nines! And have fun!

docrobbysherry
12-22-2008, 11:45 AM
(a take on i'm dumb enough, i don't need anybody else's assistance.)

Well, there goes MY advice idea!:doh:

I guess I'll just 3rd Karen's suggestion!:heehee:

rachel_rachel
12-23-2008, 12:36 AM
Personally I'd go over the top!!! Glam it up!! Be the fanciest dresser in the room... You can dress casually any time you want but how many times do you get a chance to dress to the nines?? Go for it!!

You know what? I was thinking the same thing last night just after i posted my last reply and went to try clothes on....

I don't want to offend anybody there either.

Last year when i had it my mate's wife and i wore matching dresses, her pink with silver stillettos, and me blue and silver stillettos. The funniest thing was that i could / can walk better than most women i know in heels and i practice on a gravel driveway.

Photos will be coming soon.

rachel_rachel
12-31-2008, 01:26 AM
Well, Tonight is the night that i get to glam it up and be a bit naughty too.

I'm giong in a french maids outfit that my wife bought me yesterday, It's a no brainer as i have black stillettos (what crossdresser doesn't?) and fishnets.... She also bought a little feather duster to complete the look.

I do have some photos, but they're on my phone, so i'll get some more photos taken tonight and post them here.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-31-2008, 09:02 AM
Rachel - tonights the night - take a lot of photos and then tell all of us how it went - we all are envious
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

rachel_rachel
12-31-2008, 07:13 PM
Here's at least one photo od me from last night... it's a bit dark because my friend took it on her phone and the room was kinda dark as well.... You can get the idea though. It was a pretty good night, i had my mate's mum and dad confused for a bit, then his mum and another two ladies were looking at me all night, giving me tips and compliments and all sorts of things... Posed for a few photos and had a pretty good night.

Here's that photo...

cosmolovesph
12-31-2008, 10:46 PM
Way to go!!