PDA

View Full Version : Another gender test

insearchofme
12-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Here are the results of a gender test I took on

http://community.sparknotes.com/gender/.

It all adds up... we feel 12% certain that you are...

A Woman!
Compared to others...
66% more male than you — 7% like you — 27% more female than you
How do we know? Well, deep down, your gender affects everything about you, from your favorite number to your views on Canada. Many women who took the test think and act just like you, as you can see from the graph above.
Statistically speaking, you are a woman—whether you know it or not.

This is a bit different test. I usually grade out at 60% male and 40% female. Kind of intersteing.

celeste26
12-19-2008, 12:11 PM
I dont see any "gender test" at that web site.

Carole Cross
12-19-2008, 12:36 PM
Me neither:confused2:

Nicole Erin
12-19-2008, 12:59 PM
I did a search for gender test on that site and didn't find anything real relevant. can the OP maybe clue us in a bit?

Ashley_1962
12-19-2008, 02:16 PM
try this link..

http://community.sparknotes.com/gender/

interesting.. I got exactly the same score.

"It all adds up... we feel 12% certain that you are...A Woman!

Ashley.

btw.. you have to create a 'sparklife' account to take this test.. only takes a minute.

Carole Cross
12-19-2008, 02:37 PM
It all adds up... we feel 4% certain that you are...

A Woman!
Compared to others...

50% more male than you — 7% like you — 43% more female than you
How do we know? Well, deep down, your gender affects everything about you, from your favorite number to your views on Canada. Many women who took the test think and act just like you, as you can see from the graph above.
:love::battingeyelashes:

Carroll
12-19-2008, 03:15 PM
It all adds up... we feel 12% certain that you are...

A Man!
Compared to others...

21% more male than you — 6% like you — 73% more female than you

insearchofme
12-19-2008, 03:18 PM
The url is in the orginal post. Sorry.

StaceyJane
12-19-2008, 03:30 PM
Yea!!!!
It says I'm a woman. Now if I can just convince everyone else.

Manda
12-19-2008, 03:35 PM
I have to get to work I was only 10% Woman but I was a woman yippie

Linda Daniels
12-19-2008, 04:29 PM
Well I tool the test and it said 26% certain you are a woman...then something like 90% something and 10% something...

I certainly hope I don't get a bunch more junk emails for doin this...does the site have any other interesting qualities???

Huggs

Linda

Linda Daniels
12-19-2008, 04:31 PM
OK...26% female 90% are more male than me and 10% are more female than me...how does this compute??? I am a bit confused

Linda

Jennie CD
12-19-2008, 04:46 PM
:brolleyes: Could not find test - where is it - please PM me with where exactly to find it. Thank you - Jennie CD:hugs::love:

insearchofme
12-19-2008, 05:15 PM
Jennine

Go to my orginal post the url is there.

suchacutie
12-19-2008, 05:17 PM
66% were more male, 27% more female. That's about where I think I fit...curious.

tina

Dorisnycd
12-19-2008, 05:54 PM
I think these kind of tests are silly. It can get people nervous/upset and questioning. ANd it makes u put in an email, so expect spam.

To me be whatever u feel u are, and use these kind of things as pure entertainment if u must, me I use movies and tv!!! LOL

Salene
12-19-2008, 06:45 PM
4% male. even has a picture of a crossdresser...wow. lol

ANd it makes u put in an email, so expect spam.

Yeah, I feel bad for whoever has "Eat_S***@youra**.com" cuz there getting my share of the :spammer:. lol. never put in your real email.

SarahMus
12-20-2008, 12:16 AM
Iam getting to be more like a man. Did not realize it but took the test before and was 2% sure was a woman and now 4% sure a man.

beam47
12-20-2008, 05:45 AM
did the test. was 51% woman 27% male , here we go girls!!!!!!!!

Stephanie Stephens
12-20-2008, 07:10 AM
Took the test, 16% sure that I was a woman

brittdoll
12-20-2008, 10:17 AM
It all adds up... we feel 36% certain that you are...

A Woman!

Compared to others...

96% more male than you — 2% like you — 3% more female than you

Sammy777
12-20-2008, 04:50 PM
It all adds up... we feel 0% certain that you are...

http://img.sparknotes.com/figures/D/dfd184e12d2812c825e1c11e200f12fe/unsure.gif
A Woman!

Compared to others...
42% are more male than you — 7% are like you — 51% are more female than you

Rita D
12-20-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks Dana-
Very Interesting... They judged me a woman with 73% more male than me. 6%like me and 21% more female than me.:raisedeyebrow:

Rita D

kristinacd55
12-20-2008, 06:46 PM
woman for me 90% more male than me, 10% more female. It says I'm a woman

Lanore
12-20-2008, 07:59 PM
That was a fun test. I know some think tests like these are a bit silly, but it's fun to take them and see how you score. I already know who I am, so taking the test was fun. Thank you Dana.

Lanore

Lana Lang
12-20-2008, 09:34 PM
My God..I'm a woman!

It's time to hit the bars and get free drinks! :)

Nicole Erin
12-21-2008, 01:59 AM
28% sure I am a woman.
90% more male than you — 3% like you — 7% more female than you

yvonne10
12-21-2008, 04:28 PM
when i read your post i went on thst link and took the test mine came back as 16% feemale

jle_2008
12-21-2008, 06:28 PM
It all adds up... we feel 40% certain that you are...
A Woman!
Compared to others...

98% more male than you — 1% like you — 1% more female than you

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 04:07 PM
No longer care about gender tests - I know what I am and I love it.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Susieboots
12-30-2008, 07:05 AM
very good - now I am wondering, I'm a "56% sure you're a woman"

100% more male - 0% like me - 0% more female than me

this test can't be right, as I have no wish to be full time.

jillleanne
12-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Others are 80 percent more male than me, 5 percent like me, and 15% more female than me. Only problem is, what is the ratio(true) of testers as MvsF?

Cissy Chiana
12-30-2008, 08:52 AM
It all adds up... we feel 56% certain that you are...A Woman!
100% more male than you — 0% like you — 0% more female than you

jessielee
12-30-2008, 09:14 AM
It all adds up... we feel 32% certain that you are...

A Woman!
Compared to others...

93% more male than you — 2% like you — 4% more female than you

this one was fascinatingly offbeat! intuitive. thanks for posting it.
i didn't have the heart to call them "idiots" for not guessing i was born with a hateful y chromosome. but they are not idiots. i feel i am a woman. in the deepest sense.

KarenS
12-30-2008, 01:55 PM
I couldn't find the test on Sparknotes.

I googled gender tests and found one that I took resulting in some pretty revealing terms. See below.

COMBINED GENDER IDENTITY AND TRANSSEXUALITY INVENTORY
(COGIATI)

Your COGIATI result value is: 160 Which means that you fall within the following category:
COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.
SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:
Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.
The suggestions for your circumstance are several.
<LI class=Explain>It is recommended that you seek help from a sympathetic counselor or professional about your gender issues. It is very possible that over time they will become increasingly difficult to cope with. Early determination of what you really need and want is vital. You need to determine if you truly are transsexual. Keep in mind, thought, that many alternatives exist other than complete sexual transformation. Partial transformation and many other way of existing are available. While you are very possibly a transsexual, COGIATI has determined that this is not absolutely certain. While time is an issue, being certain is more important. Proceed with investigation of your possible transsexuality or transgenderism, but with caution.
<LI class=Explain>Some actions may help you to define your needs more clearly. Experimenting with living full time as a woman, taking hormones for a short time under supervision, or taking testosterone suppressers to observe how you feel are all viable options. Keep in mind that while it is very likely that you might be a transsexual, it is not certain. Do not take severe or permanent actions without long thought and the help of counselors and professionals.
<LI class=Explain>Your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored. Neither should you rush into acting on them, however powerful they may feel. You do not fit the full criterion for the rarest classification, classic transsexuality, and so should be cautious, and open to possibilities. You may yet end up undergoing transition, and the path of the transsexual may well be your salvation. Be very careful, but do not ignore your issues.
If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender expression of various kinds. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender expression.
Interesting. Maybe I should re-think my response to the therapist thread.