PDA

View Full Version : Feel good factor

Sam-antha
12-19-2008, 02:28 PM
I dunno quite why, but I just realised that a new pair of stockings/tights is a joy to put on.
Alright so is a new skirt, but the knee highs are out of proportion to their comparative cost.
A new wig is even better, but that is such an infrequent happening.

~Samm

avril findlay
12-19-2008, 02:37 PM
The solution is obvious. Lenghthen your skirts, or lower your knees!

Karren H
12-19-2008, 03:06 PM
Nothing like something new for sure!! For me a new hockey stick is just the best... with some new tape.. The excitement and promise of the ultimate scoring machine. Kind of like buying a new mascara? The best ever!! But when I go out and play with the new stick.. It never improves my game for some reason.. Sigh... I have as many sticks in my closet as I have heels.. Hahaha

Sam-antha
12-19-2008, 03:08 PM
Nothing like something new for sure!! For me a new hockey stick is just the best... And some new tape..

What is the tape for Karren ?

~Samm

Karren H
12-19-2008, 03:15 PM
To tape up the business end of the stick increasing friction between the stick and the puck.. And to make it look pretty.. Most guys use black or white.. One of the two I take to the bench is orange and the other deep purple.. A fashion statment.. Lol. I also have a roll of teal and black.. I keep in my gear bag

Sam-antha
12-19-2008, 03:25 PM
Which is your personal colour ?

~Samm

CalvinKlein
12-19-2008, 03:48 PM
Karen, it's been a while since I've laced them up...

Wood or composite stick?
(Do they even make wood sticks anymore?)

What are the price ranges of the composite sticks carried in pro shops?

Sam-antha
12-19-2008, 04:31 PM
Jeez, I thought I was on a different thread.... oops... the thread about tucking..... sorry Karren

Angie G
12-19-2008, 09:35 PM
I just love new things.:hugs:
Angies