PDA

View Full Version : So confussed

Sandygal
12-19-2008, 04:24 PM
Hi girls. This might sound silly. Sometimes I'm very confused as to who or what I am. I dress up, clothes only. I wish I could go farther. I just never have any alone time. I love to sexually be with my wife. So I can't take any hormones. At Church when we pray. I ask for my sins to be forgiven and then I pray that I was a woman. I watch anything on television having to do with being Transgendered. I'm so confussed. Who am I!........Sandy

DonnaT
12-19-2008, 04:33 PM
Only you have the answer to that question, Sandy.

Tasha McIntyre
12-19-2008, 07:40 PM
Sandy, first you need to find out just how far you want (or need) to go. You might find that it remains with just clothing, or you might progress to make up and hair - only you can work that one out.

Whilst this is happening, it's discussion time with your wife to find out what acceptance (if any) you are afforded.

Also, keep reading these posts as there is lots of great advice on offer. Remember, many girls have gone through and are going through your situation.

Good luck.....Tash :)

Angie G
12-19-2008, 09:25 PM
You are a good and beautiful person Sandy don't fight it just go with it and enjoy hun.:hugs:
Angie

Schatten Lupus
12-20-2008, 12:24 AM
Only you can answer that question. None of us here can gaze into your mind to know how to properly answer that one.

ColleenShivas
12-20-2008, 12:58 AM
There is nothing wrong with the way you feel. It is is part of you and not a sin, whatever your church may think. Your God knows better.

Megan_Girl
12-20-2008, 02:31 AM
Your in the right place. After years of confusion, denial, plenty of drugs and drinking....and 21 years of marriage - I went to AA, crossdressers.com and therapy. I found out I'm normal - for me.

I'm still confused, I don't know all the answers and I may never know them all. But now I accept who I am & who I'm not, I'm sober, still married and I'm comfortable in my own skin.

Your in the right place.
XXX
Megan

billie earls
12-20-2008, 05:41 AM
Being confused is something we all feel and probably always will. But most of us have come to the conclusion that it isn't a sin, its just a part of us. Sin is something that religion tells us and not what God want us to do. As long as you aren't hurting anyone else just be yourself.

Sandygal
12-20-2008, 08:38 AM
Thanks girls for your help. It seems to be such a yin/yang thing. My male side(yin) was strongest through most of my life and my female side(yang) was always there. Now as i'm getting older, my female side has been getting stronger and stronger. Which I like very much. But like many of us, I have such a fear of losing everything I've made of my life. Like you all say, I need to find a balence between my yin/yang and right now there is such a battle raging in my head.

Teri Jean
12-20-2008, 08:48 AM
Sandy,
Many have had these thoughts and sometimes it can be confussing to say the least but you have a world of support here. Listen to the advise given here and find your space and have fun. You may grow beyond dressing but it is your space so if that is where you are comfortable then that is it but if there is more only you can determine that. Huggs and kisses hun. Keli

LACD
12-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Sandy as othes said you are at the right place. If you do nothing but read the posts here, it will help tremendouly. If your wife accepts you fine, if not you have to either let her know or keep it secret. Only you know that and only you know your limit. I am like you in that as I mature, my female side is getting stronger. Wonder if that how it is with the majority of ladies here?

Nicki B
12-20-2008, 09:28 AM
Hi girls. This might sound silly. Sometimes I'm very confused as to who or what I am.

Only sometimes? :)

You're ahead of most of the pack, then... :hugs:

Kelsy
12-20-2008, 01:21 PM
If I wasn't confused I wouldn't be me!:D Relax Hun aleast your interesting:)

:hugs:Kelsy

Edyta_C
12-20-2008, 01:43 PM
Sandy, as some others have said, only you can figure you out. Drs and pills will not do it for you. The forum can help you explore your mind. But in my case the forum helped me figure me out. I decided that my wife and family were a strong enough reason to be part guy and part girl. Bu only you can decide what is your path. Talk and listen here, it can help.

Edy

StaceyJane
12-20-2008, 01:47 PM
Sandy, you sound like so many others here. The important thing is that you are not alone.

Cari
12-21-2008, 01:18 AM
This is a very personal journey and it looks like you are off to a great start.

I think its completely natural to ask questions, watch shows on TG and do lots of reading and research.

TG,TS,FTM.MTF,CD,TV ---If I had a dollar for each time I wanted to "Buy a Vowel" Id have one big wardrobe. :) They have all passed thru my head and I couldnt accept or cross any off the list without learning more about them.

The forums and support groups definately help out

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 02:59 PM
SANDY:

We all have had and still have the same thoughts and concerns - you are not alone out there - you will have to decide what your future will be - it sounds like you want to continue as a crossdresser because you love your spouse and want to continue that relationship. Going all the way will have big time consequences that you better consider - you may lose everything that you had previously found to be worthwhile in your current life.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler