PDA

View Full Version : Over 2 years and now back at it

Barbara Beaulieu
12-20-2008, 12:15 PM
For over 2 years I'd stopped dressing and I'm back at it. Why Is it the urge to purge comes over us then we go right back to it at a later time. At least this time I was smart enough to box everything up and hide it in the garage. But it sure feels great to be dressed up again.

StacyCD
12-20-2008, 01:39 PM
I know that I wish I had saved rather than purged! It would have been a lot less expensive! Happy dressing!

Darlene Dippy
12-20-2008, 02:06 PM
So Barbara just when you thought it was safe.....

Oh well enjoy!:)

Darlene

Karren H
12-20-2008, 02:17 PM
Yeah!! Welcome back to the pink side.. I don't even think of purging any more when the yrges fade.. Just store it away for next time.. There's always coing to be a next time..

avril findlay
12-20-2008, 04:27 PM
At least you had the good sense not to throw your clothes away. I couldn't imagine not being a woman for two years. The urge in me is so strong and it dosen't seem to diminish with the passage of time.

CD Susan
12-20-2008, 07:17 PM
Barbara, two years is an awful long time to go without dressing. You were smart to not purge your fem things. I have purged three times during my 40 years of dressing and have learned to never do this again. We all know that the urge will eventually return so it makes no sense to purge.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 03:55 PM
I have succumb to the "urge" within the last two years after wasting 12 years trying to recover from my spouse induced "Great Purge of 95". My spouse thought that she could "cure" me. Ha, ha. I lost a lifetime of clothing and enough shoes to make Emelda Marcos jealous.

I am determined that there will never be another purge.

JoAnne is here to the end !

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Elizebeth
12-29-2008, 04:04 PM
I know what you mean. The bad thing is when you take it all back out you find you have gotting fat. Time to diet and go shoppping.