PDA

View Full Version : Almost got all dressed up with nowhere to go

ErikaLeigh
12-20-2008, 03:44 PM
Major bummer, our local tri ess christmas party was canceled. :sad: only good thing is I found out before getting all dressed up and then have nowhere to go. Oh well.

Shelly Preston
12-20-2008, 03:57 PM
Sorry to hear it was cancelled

It's a shame when that happens :(

Kristen Kelly
12-20-2008, 04:18 PM
Major bummer, our local tri ess christmas party was canceled. :sad: only good thing is I found out before getting all dressed up and then have nowhere to go. Oh well.

Get out, when the goings get tough the tough go shopping

Teri Jean
12-20-2008, 04:23 PM
Erika,

I know the feeling as we were hit with asnow storm today and traveling may be difficult, but then we got dressed up and that is good. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas even though. Don't drink to much egg nog. :-) Or maybe this would be the time without driving. Huggs hun, Keli

StacyCD
12-20-2008, 06:25 PM
Of course I would have still gotten dressed up and had a quiet dinner at home! I don't get too many opportunities to get fully dressed so I would hate to miss one.

Karren H
12-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Well you could have still dressed up and then taken 100's of photos.... ok maybe that's just me... lol

CD Susan
12-20-2008, 07:52 PM
I'm sure having your Tri-Ess party canceled was a big dissappointment. I belong to two cd/tg support groups and enjoy attending the meetings while dressed. You could have got dressed and gone shopping somewhere if you are comfortable doing that. Even dressing and staying at home is enjoyable to me and I do it every day.

Angie G
12-20-2008, 10:13 PM
That is a bummer Erika I love parties even if I don't dress fem for them.:hugs:
Angie

Paula T
12-20-2008, 10:51 PM
Weather related? Its horrible here a regular blizzard:sad:

ErikaLeigh
12-21-2008, 01:30 AM
Well in my situation staying home and dressing isnt an option. Kids dont know and wife is tollerant at best but doesnt want to see me dressed. I guess I could have went out but after hearing it was cancelled it kinda put a damper on the evening.

Karen, you ARE the photo queen. :hugs: The rest of us can only hope to burn up as many cameras as you have. :D

Paula, No not weather related, im in the Phoenix area. Worst case I would have to wear a light jacket.

And thanks to everyone for letting me blow off steam. I usually only get to go out once a month and that is my dressing time.

jina
12-21-2008, 02:52 AM
Sorry Erika,... that's really disappointing. I've been dreaming of a Christmas ball for about a month now (fictitious unfortunately). Here's to next year's Christmas Party ! (and remember, there's always Valentines weekend coming up) :)

:hugs: jina

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 04:30 PM
Never let a "dressing" session go to waste - you can find something to do.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

KimberlyS
01-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Never let a "dressing" session go to waste - you can find something to do.

I agree, I would have still gotten dressed and went out and did something. At least I need to take advantage of the limited time I get.

kim