PDA

View Full Version : Discovered en femme by a female or male

helenr
12-21-2008, 12:16 AM
I have posted two recent situations that were slightly embarassing. As some of you nice friends have read, I have a rare skin cancer (Merkel Cell Carcinona) on my left upper eyelid and irradiation will start in a week.
Re the lingerie aspect--I was getting a PET scan in which your body is injected with radioactive material to show images. I didn't think much of it when I dressed that AM normally-nylon briefs, Silk Reflections PH, a yellow Olga pantislip. I didn't anticipate the male equipment attendant helping me lower my slacks--no metal zippers allowed!- and I could see his surprise to see I wasn't wearing fruit of the looms! I sighed, heck, I have cancer. do I really care anymore?
Next it was the nice lady helping me with a special head radiation mask that was molded around my face--she was unbuttoning my shirt and went down too far and revealed my nylon camisole with the cute bow--I sensed her surprise too. Again, what the heck, I doubt she cares either way, but might make some break room small talk.
Question--I wonder if other have a similar thinking--It is almost OK for a female to discover this feminine underwear--but not so cool when it is a male who learns this. Do others feel this way-that is almost is sort of neat when it a woman-as that there might be some sort of wacky approval of this crossdressing? Or is this just silly fantasy that some women like to see men in lingeie,etc? Helen

ErikaLeigh
12-21-2008, 01:57 AM
Women tend to be less confrontational about it. I have been a few places dressed where women have actually given me compliments on things. And if I happen to cross paths with a man I can usually see that "look" and a few times rude comments. So yes I feel more comfy around women and dont care if they find out, most men are another issue.

Nicole Erin
12-21-2008, 02:41 AM
Except for us gender ones, men pretty much suck.
I could give 2 craps what men think of my CD'ing cause I don't really want to be on their team anyways.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm with you - I would never care if a GG found my clothing, but I would feel very self-conscious if a male found out. I love GGs. I really can't stand males.
JoAnne Wheeler

Jennifer in CO
12-28-2008, 04:52 PM
an interesting observation however. Notice how, around guys, you can wear almost anything and they don't notice so long as it isn't blatantly feminine? In my line of work, if Im going to a home and the lady of the house will be there, I tone it down majorly. If the man of the house will be home, so long as its not lace and frills I don't really care...

Jenn

Karren H
12-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Well I think that generally, men or women seing a guy in lingerie invokes the same "Ewwwwwww" response......

WomanAtHeart4
12-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Helen,
Good post.
One time I was outed by my fem boss. I like to wear a bra and small forms to work under my suit coat. She came to my office(where I take off my coat), behind my chair and rubbed her hand along my back, just as a personal connection type touch and rubbed against my bra straps. You'd think she might dismiss it and go on... but she kept rubbing to confirm if it was a bra. So she rubbed up the side straps, felt the center clasp and ... of all things.. snapped my bra strap, like I have done to many school girl in younger years.
She asked me to come into her office. She asked why I had a bra on, what size breasts I had (I had forms on), what type bras I liked, why I crossdressed, etc, etc.
It was unbelievable. She was not judgemental - actually supportive and inquizative.
Ever since that day, she has been my closest confident, actually encouraging me.
Not what I expected.

sissystephanie
12-28-2008, 09:20 PM
Unlike some of the posters on this thread, I do not dislike men! I like them as friends, just as I like GG's. As far as either a man or a woman seeing me in feminine things, I could care less. I dress to please myself, not others. I have no desire to be a woman, I just like to wear their clothes! If someone is offended because I am wearing pretty panties, that is their problem not mine!!

beenherelongtime
12-28-2008, 11:05 PM
i have found that women are generally more accepting of finding an article of lingerie on you than a man is.

marny
12-29-2008, 03:11 AM
Haven't gone to the gym in lengereie recently. Not even with toes painted. There you go! Lots of love. Marny