PDA

View Full Version : CDing and Chocolate ! (is there a connection ???)

jina
12-21-2008, 03:15 AM
If I didn't enjoy chocolate at least once a day,.. I'm guessing the frequency and urgency to dress would go way up (ha,ha) !

Can anyone else relate ? ! :)

What got me thinking about all of this was: Here I am thinking about how Valentines Day is coming,.. it's on my birthday weekend this year, and I'm missing out on all of the Christmas parties this season (boo-hoo).. and I'm hoping to make up for it all at the Valentines Tri-ess weekend in Atlanta (yay!). Then I was thinking *red Valentine's dress and accessories* - yes ! And then I was thinking "what could make it even better" ?

The answer: a box of Cherry Cordials silly ! :heehee:

Do any of us sisters here also have an affection for chocolates ?

Marshchild
12-21-2008, 06:24 AM
Do any of us sisters here also have an affection for chocolates ?

Yes indeed. I positively gorge myself on the stuff!

susan2010
12-21-2008, 06:44 AM
I think you're right. I can't live without a daily fix of dark chocolate.

Billie1
12-21-2008, 06:54 AM
No, I don't have an affection, but rather, an addiction to dark chocolate! There's something about the rich, dark, bittersweet taste that sends me over the edge. To me, it's the taste of excess, decadence, and sensory over-indulgence. Yea, I guess there is a connection to my CD'ing!:heehee:

But, now you've got me thinking about a Valentine's Day dress, just like a heart-shaped box of chocolates, in bright red satin. Happy Holidays!

BTW, have you tried Hershey's Special Dark with cranberries and almonds? It's to die for!:c9:

Ann D Bluebird
12-21-2008, 07:00 AM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm chocolate :daydreaming: (the darker the better too!!)

Joanne f
12-21-2008, 07:14 AM
Well i think that you should just cover yourself with chocolate and let someone else enjoy it :D:devil:

Marshchild
12-21-2008, 07:35 AM
Mm, not such a fan of the dark stuff as some of the others who've commented here seem to be. Still, I've tried some flavoured varieties of dark chocolate that haven't been too bad - the flavour helps take a bit of the bitter edge off. ("But the bitterness is what makes it so nice!" I hear you all cry in response.)

Phyliss
12-21-2008, 07:47 AM
My Chocolate dream:

http://www.hersheypa.com/accommodations/the_spa_at_hotel_hershey/spa_treatments/everything_chocolate.html

Angie G
12-21-2008, 07:56 AM
I like it but don't need it Jina.:hugs:
Angie

Teddie
12-21-2008, 02:42 PM
Well i think that you should just cover yourself with chocolate and let someone else enjoy it :D:devil:

Oh my! Yes. Please. :doll:

Karren H
12-21-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm more adicted to choclolate that I am crossdressing... Chocolate vs ice hockey is really close.. Chocolate + crossdressing + ice hockey would probably put me in a coma!! :)

Sarah Martin
12-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Oh god, yes. Love boxes of chocolates and bars like Galaxy/Flake.

Sarah (Size 26 - mainly caused by chocolate)

Deborah Jane
12-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Are we really meant to like chocolate if we dress as girls??

Others think otherwise

Sarah...
12-21-2008, 04:12 PM
I absolutely luurrrve 85% cocoa dark chocolate.

That's it.

No connection to being TG.

I just love dark chocolate.

Sarah...

Babette
12-21-2008, 06:01 PM
When I was young, I was always told to never eat chocolate before I went to bed. Strange things would happen to me otherwise. Well nothing came of it after all because I'm just fine. I still eat chocolate just before I go to bed. The only problem I found it getting those chocolate stains off my pink, fuzzy PJs.

Babette

occdresser
12-21-2008, 06:36 PM
yes there is something that relates, I get my fix on crossdressing when the chance:daydreaming: arrises and I remember a time I went on an alaskan cruise and they had a chocolate buffet, yes I did over-indulge!

Ashley in Virginia
12-21-2008, 09:25 PM
I find it disgusting... if it is brown, flush it down.

Nadia-Maria
12-22-2008, 09:23 AM
I can't live without a daily fix of dark chocolate.

Me too.

However, if I dress I forget all need of chocolate. More generally I don't like eating or drinking whatever whereas wearing lipsticks and long hair (some hair coming always in my mouth !). Moreover after several hours without eating, I may wear a tighter corset.... meaning nothing but more happyness !

JoAnne Wheeler
12-26-2008, 03:23 PM
Never really cared for chocolate that much until I started dressing after my Great Purge of 95, this year. Maybe there is a connection.
JoAnne Wheeler