PDA

View Full Version : Thank god for my girlfriend.

BEBE-Whore
07-12-2004, 12:14 PM
This is from a post that I posted earlier but I thought that I would post it as a seperate post.(geez did I use post enough?) Do your girlfriends or wives know about your lifestyle? If so do they go shopping with you?
"I thank my girlfriend for giving me good fashion sense. Most of the clothing retailers that I listed are the places she shops at. She will usually call me when she finds something that she thinks I'll look cute in. Other than that I usually do the shopping my self.(Just tell them I'm getting a present for my girlfriend) And I also thank Cosmo, Allure, Glamour, Marie Clair, & Vogue for keeping me up on the fashion seen. You girls should also look at Maxim, Stuff, FHM, and Playboy. The brands of the clothing the models wear is usually listed in the back of the magazine or on the same page of the photo spread. The way I think about dressing is I think "What would I be wearing if I was a young girl my age right now?" If you really want to see my "style" of clothing just check out the movie or the web site Mean Girls. www.meangirlsmovie.com I have almost all the outfits the girls wear in that movie. But not all my clothing is pricey. Check out www.forever21.com www.XOXO.com & www.rampage.com they have super cute clothing and it not too pricey."

Victoria Pink
07-12-2004, 12:18 PM
My wife knows. Yes she has been a great help. She buys me stuff (and I buy my own) but mostly she tells me if it looks good and acceptable, I'm more moderate a dresser, but I have passed as a woman in public.

hugs,
Victoria

eleventhdr
07-12-2004, 12:29 PM
Thank's ever so for the new links. The girl clothing on here is very cute i'd love to get some of this to wear for myself Suzy Ann!.