PDA

View Full Version : Although a closet CD, I find occasionally that GGs joke/tease me about...

heathr1
06-09-2005, 04:01 AM
how they'd love to have me wearing their clothes/make-up/hair accessories.

Anyone else find this also?

Sharon
06-09-2005, 04:02 AM
That closet must have glass doors on it. :)

Mandy Salamander
06-09-2005, 04:28 AM
Actually yes, I have had this happen fairly often with GG's who are aware, but also occasionally with co-workers who aren't supposed to know, as well. I've just always assumed because I'm fairly petite and quite slender for a male as well as fair complected and somewhat "swishy". Likely they just figure you and I'd be pretty damn cute as girls, or maybe not!

cindybarnes
06-09-2005, 05:24 AM
Heathr, I cant say that happens often :)
Cindy

Lindahexi
06-11-2005, 12:10 PM
Yes I have had that happen to me, only with the one person though, and I loved doing it.

Wenda
06-11-2005, 01:49 PM
It has happened a few times, but in my case I think because the women doing the teasing can't imagine me dressed. wenda.

Sindy
06-11-2005, 02:06 PM
For me, this was life throughout high school. I was skinny and always hung around girls. Just about 3 times a week they would tease me about wanting to dress me up as a girl. Of course, I would play along and squirm and just deal with their teasing. If only they really knew that I would of loved to have had them dress me up, I wonder that if I willingly would of said, ok, do it then, if they would of gone through with it. It's really a shame I that I didn't do that, one of them had this really cute skirt that I wanted to try on.

Lady Jayne
06-11-2005, 02:54 PM
That has happend to me so many times, I've also been asked by GG's (complete strangers sometimes) if I'm gay. I've even been chatted up by gay men on several occasions....One time I was in a bar with two guys and a GG, she was dateing one of the guys, anyway one of the guys went to the toilet while the other was at the bar when this guy came up and started talking to me and the GG, all the while I'm thinking,
how dare he chat her up right in front of me, How does he know that I'm not the one dating her...The bloody cheek of this guy....
anyway after about five minutes he said "Your not gay are you".... *cough splutter*"Ere Noo" I replied, he said "Pity" and walked away........" Wha... Bu... He...?" The girl just laughed!!!! The thing is as shocked as I was I was also quite flatterd, I obviously give off a femme vibe although I can't for the life of me think how. Probably also why I find it so difficult to meet GG's. I honestly believe people give off auras that others subconciously pick up on....I guess mine is pink!!!

Rachel Morley
06-11-2005, 03:21 PM
I agree with Lady Jayne on the pink aura theory. Before I met my wife Marla I was single for 12 years. I could tell you a ton of stories about this sort of thing.

I remember one time on vacation in the Canary Islands all of the guys in our group seemed to be "partnering off" with girls while I ended up on own. A guy came up to me and started talking to me....he told me later that he "naturally assumed" I was gay just like he was. (His words not mine) I always thought gay guys could tell if a guy was gay just by looking. I'm definitely not gay, it's only ever been women for me. When people have made the "gay reference" to me in the past I always used to joke and say "gay? me?...I could never be gay. I couldn't have men rejecting me as well as women" :)

As far as having ggs think I'm more of a girl than a guy, this has happened so many times in my life it's not even funny. Although obviously, now I am totally cool with them thinking that . I can't tell you how many times I have been in the company of a group of ggs, that I know, that have been having a girly conversation (about whatever) and I have joined in and they have said "ooh, how come you know about this stuff, we'll have to make you an honorary girl and you can come out with us dressed up". I swear that's the sort of things they used to say.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I too identify with Heathr on this one.

Angel