PDA

View Full Version : Girls I really need comments and advice

bridget jones
12-22-2008, 01:23 AM
I started wearing panties at the age of about 6 years old,I had no idea what sex was.Later I was caught wearing my mothers knee highs pretending to be Ginger on Gilligans Island.I have been a crossdresser ever since.I have always considered myself a heterosexual male but I must confess I often and regularly dream and think of being with a man.Not only that,I desperately want my own breast I don't like to have to use breast forms to achieve the appearance of a GG.It is a dream of mine to fill my bra with my own breast,with that said I have seen plenty of pills to make a mans breast,buttocks,and hips to be more feminine.Is there really a magic pill,if so please tell.I have seriously considered gender reassignment surgery but I'm still not sure if that is for me.Advice and comments from you girls would be greatly appreciated.I love dressing up and I often think and wonder should I go all the way.I am so confused please if you have any advice do share.
Your Girlfriend,
Bridget

emmicd
12-22-2008, 01:43 AM
Bridgit,

You raise some pretty serious questions that I feel need to be discussed with someone more qualified in the gender community. There are therapists, doctors, etc who are available. You need to take the time out to think long and hard about your feelings. Being transgendered is a serious matter and requires a lot of discussions and sound advice. You also should seek a support group. I myself am a crossdresser and I too have felt transgendered but I am fortunate to have married and have a son. My wife and son mean everything to me. As a crossdresser I find I can not stop and I don't share with anyone. I am a closet crossdresser.

As far as hormones and your other feelings it is very difficult to say what you need to do. First you just can't start taking hormones just like that. You need to be under a doctor's care and it has to be approved upon many visits and sorting through your feelings on the matter.

I know I really have not answered your questions but I feel these questions are serious enough for you to seek some kind of support.

I wish you well.

emmi

Sammy777
12-22-2008, 04:14 AM
Bridgit,

You raise some pretty serious questions that I feel need to be discussed with someone more qualified in the gender community. There are therapists, doctors, etc who are available. You need to take the time out to think long and hard about your feelings. Being transgendered is a serious matter and requires a lot of discussions and sound advice. You also should seek a support group. I myself am a crossdresser and I too have felt transgendered but I am fortunate to have married and have a son. My wife and son mean everything to me. As a crossdresser I find I can not stop and I don't share with anyone. I am a closet crossdresser.

As far as hormones and your other feelings it is very difficult to say what you need to do. First you just can't start taking hormones just like that. You need to be under a doctor's care and it has to be approved upon many visits and sorting through your feelings on the matter.

I know I really have not answered your questions but I feel these questions are serious enough for you to seek some kind of support.

I wish you well.

emmi

:iagree:

I say this in a good way, you should seek some pro help.
I think you need to really really find where you want to be in life. if its as a cd'er or full time or going the whole route [srs].

carolinoakland
12-22-2008, 04:20 AM
Well there you have it Bridget me girl, you're at a crossroads. There is no " Magic Pill " that will give you the physical changes you want. There are perfectly safe and long standing practices for the use of hormones, if you want to have your own breast's that's the way to go. And again, it's not a magic pill that will turn you into the woman of your dreams. At best you will become the woman you should have been. The first step? Find a gender therapist. Making the choice to explore this is hard, after that; the rest is details.

bredalee25
12-22-2008, 06:06 AM
Bridget, You've taken the first step by asking our advice but as the others have said there is no magic pill to give you what you dream of. We all wish we could have the abilaty to do what you dream of. I myself wish someone would invent a transformation chamber like urkle had on family matters only this one could change your gender as well. Ya know step in and become a GG for as long as you wish. I know some of the other girls out there would step in change into a GG and never change back I myself would rather be a GG until it was time to be a GM again. We all know here that women are looked at as the inferior sex but we all know that that is because of all the narrow minded Men in this country who don't or won't believe in the abilities of women. Sorry for rambling on. Hope this helps you hun. ttfn

JoAnne Wheeler
12-26-2008, 03:11 PM
I'm afraid of hormones. I have two brothers (maybe sisters ?). One is also a crossdresser and the other is a transexual. Right now, i can live with my trusty breastforms.
JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
12-26-2008, 03:20 PM
If you can afford it.... go for the SRS.... then there will be no questions.....

Joanne f
12-26-2008, 03:28 PM
I would say that if you are not sure what is right for you then at the moment it is not right for you if ever it will be , once something is gone "it`s gone" you need to be 100% sure before you do anything that cannot be changed once done .
And as far as sexuality, i think most would say that has little to do with cross dressing .

Angie G
12-27-2008, 10:13 AM
you first step in this is to talk to your Doctor It you really want this he can get you going in the right direction and keep in mind health insurance won' cover this And it cost maga $$$ or you may just want the breasts you'll still need to see a doctor hun. if you do it do it right. :hugs:
Angie