PDA

View Full Version : Make over today

Ruby M
06-09-2005, 08:21 AM
If you live in Melbourne and want a make over at CD friendly venueI have some good news.

I booked in for a 1 hour session at Gorgeous Cosmetics in Chapel street Prahran. For $60 total cost

The session included a full make up with instruction. Angela was the lady who attended to me. She is a very warm, sincere and friendly person and knows what she is doing. She trialled different eye colours before deciding what would be best for me. See the pics. I felt very comfortalbe there. She gave me make up instruction sheets with diagrams that showed where to put the colours.

to my complete surprise and delight I was informed that the $60 was redemmable, that is I was entilted to spend $60 on their products. WOW so I did.

They do a session for $20 "face fix" just put on your foundation come into the shop and they do your eyes.

So looking good, I went into the city, a man even even opened a door for me.
a female shopper asked me for directions to a clothing shop. dept store assistants in the cosmetics dept, offered me help. I felt flattered. So went to discount clothing shop and tried on some dresses (bought 2) no problem with staff there most helpful.
A greatday for me.

So if you want great make up help check out Gorgeous They have web site too.
If you want your eyebrows done in "subtle femm" see Melanie at "I Deal" just down the street she is very CD friendly and her prices very reasonable (she did my brows)

Hope the moderator does not put this post into the "picture thread" as that is not the place this post is about helping us T Girls get good help

LOL

Ruby

Tristen Cox
06-09-2005, 08:49 AM
Very good pictures, looking better everytime. That's a good price on the make over too. :thumbsup:

PS I wouldn't move this anywhere btw. And nobody else better either :eek: :D

Teddie
06-09-2005, 08:58 AM
Look'n good, love! :hugs: :flirt:

Fallen Angel
06-09-2005, 10:02 AM
wow good for you ,they did a vert beuatifull job i bet you were just thrilled xxooxxx