PDA

View Full Version : Dressed this morning.

susanjane
12-22-2008, 05:15 AM
Hi Ladies,

I got dressed this morning. I put on a blue calf length denim skirt, a striped low cut top also in blue but slightly darker than my skirt. this showed off my cleavage. 3 inch blue sling bank shoes, a necklace with a pendant that falls into my cleavage. Fully made up with wig and jewellery.

When my wife got up she said that I looked lovely, and the choice of outfit was well made. Marks out of 10 she gave me 9.5. But 10 for my breasts and bum. It made my day. Last time she remarked on my bum she said it probably looked feminine because I had a tight pencil skirt on, this time my skirt was a loose fit.

I also naughtily saw a wrapped Christmas present she had bought for me, it was mark to SUE, my heart missed a beat!. I think it is a matching set of bra and panties.

I am having a great day.

Love and best wishes to all, also of course wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Love

Susanjane.

xxx

prene
12-22-2008, 05:19 AM
Very nice story.

Merry Christmas

StacyCD
12-22-2008, 07:34 AM
A lot of us dream of having a SO as accepting as yours! Make sure she knows how special she is!

Josey
12-22-2008, 09:43 AM
Although I have a wife who accepts my crossdressing, I doubt seriously she will ever purchase anything feminine attire for me regardless of the occassion. So I say to those who have such SO's who purchase items for them, cherrish the moments as they are rare indeed!

susanjane
12-22-2008, 12:49 PM
I can assure you all that I know how fortunate I am to have such an loving, understanding and accepting wife.

Susanjane

Angie G
12-22-2008, 04:03 PM
You are having A fabulous Susan lucky girl.:hugs:
Angie

gennee
12-22-2008, 04:24 PM
Thank you for sharing, Susan. Made my day.

Gennee

:hugs:

pamela_a
12-22-2008, 04:31 PM
That sounds absolutely wonderful Susan. I hope you have gotten that wonderful wife of yours something she will appreciate as much.

-Paula-

JoAnne Wheeler
12-26-2008, 03:29 PM
Wonderful - you are a truly lucky girl and you have a truly wonderful GG.
JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
12-26-2008, 05:07 PM
Your wife grades you? Lol. Let's see some photos!! Mine would be delving into the negative numbers for sure...

marny
12-28-2008, 01:29 AM
Nice. WOW ! The Day marny see's something under the tree wiill be a whole new era.

susanjane
12-28-2008, 04:18 AM
Hi girls,

Thanks you for all your replies. I did get the bra and panties set, they are beautiful.
To Karren, I would love to post some photo's but I would be putting myself at risk. It is easy for someone to browse the internet and find them, which could destroy every thing. So I think you will agree that it is better to have what I have in a loving relationship that risk everything. I did have numerous photo's on the site but I deleted them for safety.

Love to all and a very Happy New Year.

Susanjane

Mollyanne
12-28-2008, 07:03 AM
Hi Susan, CAN YOUR WIFE TALK TO MY WIFE?????????

If your situation became mine(totally accepting wife) I think that I died and went to heaven!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne