PDA

View Full Version : Interesting turn of events this weekend - got to wear make-up in front of Wife

SexxxyDJ
12-22-2008, 09:12 AM
My lips were chapped pretty badly this weekend. Being out in the sub-zero temperatures will do that pretty quickly. So I asked my wife if she had any Chapstick or something like that. She said no and suggested putting Vaseline on them, I turned up my nose at the thought of walking around with that on my lips. She then immediately suggested I put on some of her lipstick. I hem-hawwed for a few seconds and then reluctantly :D agreed. We went into the bathroom and she pulled out a Revlon #420 "Pearl Blushed". I asked her to put it on me and she said just do it. I feigned not know how to do it, yeah right. And then I just put it on tenatively at first. After I had it on she said she might evan kiss me know and how "nice" I looked. I also have started using her hand lotions and she really like the fact that "I am taking car of my body more". I think I am making baby steps in the right direction since she does not know of my CDing (Jennifer). What are some of your first steps in telling your SO's?

mklinden2010
12-22-2008, 10:00 AM
***What are some of your first steps in telling your SO's?

It was either the left foot or the right foot....

SexxxyDJ
12-22-2008, 03:31 PM
I was a little more ambious this morning and decided to continue wearing the lipstick that my wife so nicely gave me to the office. No one here has even noticed, or at least, has not said anything about it if they did. It is really nice to have pretty lips while I am at the office and not having the chapped lips. :kiss:

AliciaWeb
12-22-2008, 03:39 PM
Today my SO went shopping and when I went to pick her up I forgot to remove the pink lipstick I was wearing - no comment. I only realised when we were having a drink and felt my lips on the cup.

Angie G
12-22-2008, 03:40 PM
One very hot weekend almost 3 years ago I got my wife to let me wear a skirt and I've baby-stepped my way to fully dressing 5 days week when not at work. And I under dress "'panties'' & days a week.:hugs:
Angie

VERONICARH
12-22-2008, 04:45 PM
I think it has to do with your circumstance. Do you have kids? Do you live in a small town? Are you high profile or low profile in your community? I could go on with more questions. etc. The big question is, will your SO tell others if she does not approve. And do you want others to know?

micheleh
12-22-2008, 05:03 PM
I recently told my wife of my crossdressing. Surprisingly she was not shocked. I told her of past times where i had dressed in her clothes and on a few occasions even tried makeup. It has been alittle over a month now and she has been super supportive. She helps with my makeup and gives me tips on how to be more lady like. A big plus is that we can wear the same size clothes even some shoes.. however her pants are just alittle big due to my lack of hips. She is looking forward to the day when we can have a girls day out or even girls vacations.

StaceyJane
12-22-2008, 05:46 PM
My first step was shaving legs. I started doing that full-time a few eeeks ago and everything has been fine. My wife has had no problem with it. As for my step........who knows....?

beenherelongtime
12-22-2008, 11:43 PM
i was lucky, my gf approved and helped me all the time. but i also wore lipstick to work, blushes that did not show too much, i did my nails sometimes. i will get around to writing a thread some day on my experiences at work.

Billijo49504
12-23-2008, 12:38 AM
The wife got me a new purse and a makeup set from Ulta. And I think I got some Lancome Hypnose purfume...BJ

Jennifer_Cross
12-23-2008, 01:03 AM
Michelle... ditto
I think I have a black dres comming for Xmas

Jen

Melora
12-23-2008, 05:23 AM
Good Luck in your Baby steps dear..
I HOPE That It works out..

DanaR
12-23-2008, 05:30 AM
You have to tell her.

Jenniferpl
12-23-2008, 05:41 AM
We all had to start somewhere. I would not be surprised if alreasy knows something is up. Just go slowly.

SexxxyDJ
12-23-2008, 09:25 AM
We returned home last evening form my company Christmas party and after changing into my sleep sweats I proceeded to put on some lipstick. Love the feel and taste. Upon my wife seeing me she smiled and asked sweetly "are you wearing YOUR lipstick?" I replied with a big smile YES!!!. I appreciate all of your advice and will proceed to show more of Jennifer to her but still a little at a time. :hugs:

Jennifer in CO
12-23-2008, 10:47 AM
My first step towards telling my fiancée, the year before we got married, was to tell her.

OK, I chickened out and did it in a letter, because we were living 200 miles apart, but it took less courage than if I'd tried to do it in a dozen little steps.

Same here girl only I was 600 miles away... Her comment was that so long as I didn't want to BE a girl she had no problem with what I was wearing. To further that support, about 2 weeks later a package showed up in the mail contaning a matching bra/panty set (which I wore on the flight back to see her 2 weeks after that)

Jenn

JoAnne Wheeler
12-23-2008, 11:10 AM
Probably the greatest thing to happen to me yet was to get my spouse's blessing this year - I can't begin to tell what this has meant in the life of JoAnne. Keep taking baby steps, it took me 35 years to get to this point. Never give up - no never give up hope. Communicate, communicate, take baby steps, let her know how this affects your life if you can't dress. Tell her how much you do not want to keep anything from her and how you wish that she could just accept you for who you are.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Cassiecd
12-23-2008, 11:44 AM
Hmmmm

Baby steps or one giant step? There seems to be two schools of thought here. I think your choice of which path to take depends on your personality, but more importantly your SO's personality.

Many people seem to use a big event like halloween (or chapped lips!) to dress "on a lark" and then say how much fun that was and continue the discussion from there.

I was lucky; as a "late bloomer" I kept my wife fully informed of my desires as they slowly unfolded. As they unfolded to me.....I discussed them with her. Unfortunately, I was enjoying more and accepting more and faster that she was. Patience for her and me is a key.

almalove
12-23-2008, 12:00 PM
Every little step counts congrats, I bet she'll see you out in the driveway cleaning the snow more often LOL LOL

Alma

SexxxyDJ
12-23-2008, 12:03 PM
Every little step counts congrats, I bet she'll see you out in the driveway cleaning the snow more often LOL LOL

Alma

To say thank you to her I went out and bought her two new pairs of boots that she was eyeing and did a little window shopping for myself - did not get anything for me though. :sad: