PDA

View Full Version : Dressing Service in Eastern USA

Marie-Louise
12-22-2008, 12:51 PM
Hallo everybody over there,

I am Marie-Louise a tranny from Sweden, and I am planning to go to USA
in January. I have a, perhaps weird, question for you: does any of you gurls heard about a dressing and makeover service on the US east coast? It would be great if there is one between Washington DC and South Carolina.

Merry Christmas All

Marie-Louise
marielouise_tv@hotmail.com
www.tvchix.com/Marielouise

DameErrant
12-22-2008, 01:45 PM
There is one called Criss Cross in Wilmington, Delaware. You can probably find in on the net or thru TGforum.com

Marie-Louise
12-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Thank you for that tip... But their homepage seem to be down, just a picture

Michl41
12-23-2008, 04:46 PM
Hey, M-L, I'll be on tha NC/SC coast in January too.........I'd also like to find a place for a makeover......:hugs:...................Michelle

Marie-Louise
12-23-2008, 05:45 PM
Hi Michelle,
Wouldn’t it be nice if we could find some place? Can you please contact me if you find a service?
Marie-Louise

Karen Francis
12-25-2008, 11:22 PM
This makeover service is located in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, a little north of your target area, but I can highly recommend her. Amanda Richards does several high profile TG events, including Southern Comfort in Atlanta Ga in September, and Beauty at the Beach in Rehoboth Delaware in November.

Her web site is:http://www.truecolorsmakeup.com/TrueColorsMakeup/Home.html

Welcome to the states... Karen Francis

Amy Hepker
12-25-2008, 11:50 PM
There is a place called Glamer Shots. They give you a makeover and take pictures of you like a Actress. They do not include clothing but if you had really nice stuff I am sure they can do it. There is also a place called Sophora that will do makeovers Cosmetics only. You can also go into the bigger Department stores and get it done. You usually have to buy their products, but the Makeover is free.

yms
12-26-2008, 05:38 AM
In Vermont there is TG North (http://www.tgnorth.com)

I don't have any experience with them but they have been around fro a while.

Yvonne