PDA

View Full Version : Do you do things when dressed that you would not normally do as male

Stephanie Michelle
12-22-2008, 02:41 PM
In drab mode I normally don't wear jewelry like rings, necklaces, or bracelets. When I dress I love to wear feminine jewelry. In particular bangle bracelets and a ring on each ring finger. It use to be that there was a definite split between my male and female persona. As I get older (51) I am wanting to blend the two. Does anyone else feel they are getting more feminine things blended into their male side?

maid phylis
12-22-2008, 02:53 PM
when i am all dressed and ready to go out to the city i will wear jewelery and everything else as i am fully female when i go out.:love:phylisanne

Angie G
12-22-2008, 03:12 PM
You I do feel a more feminine blend lately and I more comfortable with it Sephanie. :hugs:
Angie

JakobeMeredith
12-22-2008, 03:17 PM
I agree I want to blend my femmine side more with my everyday look. I find it hard though because being a engineer most people would look at me funny.

Cari
12-22-2008, 03:17 PM
Dance
its odd but I enjoy it much more when presenting as a female.

Cari

Karren H
12-22-2008, 03:26 PM
I use the ladie's restroom!! Lol

cindym5_04
12-22-2008, 03:32 PM
Dancing is more fun as a girl.

I get more into a mode of cleaning the house, too, when I'm en femme.

AliciaWeb
12-22-2008, 03:33 PM
In male mode I don't wear jewelery, paint my nails, wear heels (not very high anyway).

Alice B
12-22-2008, 03:34 PM
With out question. I always wear panties, wear earrings, nylons if it is cold and even a slight touch of make up if I think I can get away with it. As time goes by I do find myself getting bolder and I know I must keep it under control or piss of my wife. Not something I want to do.

Kate Simmons
12-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Not necessarily. Certain actions and items are only classified as "masculine" or "feminine" because we ourselves make them so.:)

Amanda.D
12-22-2008, 03:40 PM
Yes, i too like to wear jewelry and make up in female mode which I wouldn't dream of wearing in bob mode. But, I am growing my hair and fingernails. Does that count.
Mandy

Annie D
12-22-2008, 03:40 PM
When I was about your age I went out and got my ears pierced and started shaving my legs. Not exactly like wearing rings and bracelets but I would call it a "more feminine" look as a male. One might think that it might be like a middle aged male buying a motorcycle or something like that. In our case it could be a female change of life. It really doesn't matter, just enjoy the ride.

Angel.Marie76
12-22-2008, 03:49 PM
As someone who can only be fully dressed on occasion,
keep myself generally well shaved,
both ears pierced w/decorative studs on rotation FT,
light polish on the fingernails with generally at LEAST two/three rings on each hand - just recently picked up a few femmeish gemstone rings to add to that ever-rotating collection,
toenails always with a colorful coat of polish..
and associated 'scaping - brows, face, chest, etc.

Warddrobe has included mixing in pieces here and there into my outerwear collection, jeans, tops, boots, etc.

JamieToo
12-23-2008, 06:41 AM
Blending has only occurred minimally. For instance, I like to wear panties under my male clothes when out in public. I definately have a division betweem my male and female sides. For instance, I detest wearing male sweaters. I literally hate them and refuse to wear them as a male. But my female side loves sweaters. All types of sweaters. I like them soft, tight, loose, little, big, long sleeved, sleeveless, big collars, plunging neck lines, you name it I like it. And sweater dresses are my favorite for many of the same reasons, except a sweater dress is a sweater for my entire body.

I wear minimal jewelry as a male and no cologne, but I add all types of jewelry and perfume when I am a female.

There is definately a division. Perhaps if I was able to dress more often, I would see more of a blending.

Suzie S.
12-23-2008, 07:47 AM
Yup.......hide in the closet! :straightface: Seriously, since I don't go out dressed, things I do around the house don't change. I'm still me no matter what clothes I have on.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-23-2008, 02:36 PM
When dressed, I try to do everything as a real woman. I read women's magazines, I watch chic flicks (and enjoy them). I wear jewelry. I eat like a woman would eat. I try to be very, very feminine. I try to walk, sit and stand and act as a real woman would. I love to watch, "What Not To Wear" on television instead of pro-football games.

JoAnne Wheeler

StaceyJane
12-23-2008, 02:38 PM
I am the same person weather I'm en femme or not. Ok, I do pee sitting down while en femme.

linnea
12-23-2008, 04:48 PM
"When dressed, I try to do everything as a real woman. I read women's magazines, I watch chic flicks (and enjoy them). I wear jewelry. I eat like a woman would eat. I try to be very, very feminine. I try to walk, sit and stand and act as a real woman would. I love to watch, "What Not To Wear" on television instead of pro-football games."

I do some of the things mentioned above, and as much as possible I behave in the ways that I think are typical of women. However, I have been trying to incorporate some of my feminine look and behavior into my drab existence too. I wear light make-up (mascara and sometimes lipstick), have my ears pierced (wear studs while in drab, dangly earrings while en femme), wear panties all the time, polish and manicure my nails, get pedicures with my wife (who does not know I'm a CD but who likes to get the pedicures together), and a few other things.

Jennie CD
12-23-2008, 04:56 PM
I agree with Sunset Strip - I keep the two seperated - when I go to the doctor or have other official business to do - I am Jim and the other 23 hours a day when I dont have anything official to do - I am proudly Jennie. Someday all that could change and the heck with them if the doctor dont like Jennie - I will change Doctors. Though my Oncologist would not look at me bad as we have another Sister who is a patient at his clinic and they all know and love her. :hugs::love: Jennie CD

CD Susan
12-23-2008, 08:26 PM
In drab mode I normally don't wear jewelry like rings, necklaces, or bracelets. When I dress I love to wear feminine jewelry. In particular bangle bracelets and a ring on each ring finger. It use to be that there was a definite split between my male and female persona. As I get older (51) I am wanting to blend the two. Does anyone else feel they are getting more feminine things blended into their male side?

Most defefinately so. Since I came out eight months ago I wear my feminine jewelry in whatever mode I am in. i got my ears pierced three months ago and have become facinated with this. I wear any kind of earring I want in whatever mode I am presenting as. I have a facination with womens jewelry and wear these kinds of things all the time. I am not so concerned about 'blending' but rather acting out my desire to be who I am. Wearing any kind of jewelry that i want to enables me to do this.

Becca_Ia
12-24-2008, 02:49 PM
I do try to keep the two personalities as far from one as possible, however I do consider things differently while I'm Becca....even went so far as to pursue hormone therapy, however this is a huge step that affects my other "me".

I do find myself giving way to Becca more often, thoughts, desires, etc. and even am more tolerant of others feelings....

MsSamanthaErica
12-24-2008, 03:16 PM
Sam gets an incredible amount of pictures taken of her... whereas in drab I hate having my photo taken. I like being behind the camera until I cross, then I'd rather be in front of it :D

Does that count? :daydreaming: :heehee: :love:

Sam is getting bolder and bolder. I haven't yet pieced my ears but I am considering it...except no one I know would understand it. I (oops I mean Sam :)) just wants to wear hoops!
~Samantha