PDA

View Full Version : Do You Ever Want to Say

StephanieT
12-22-2008, 11:28 PM
When you are out dressed and get that second look or a stare from someone, do you ever want to say.

Yes I am a crossdresser
or
Yes I am a guy in a skirt.

Karren H
12-23-2008, 12:37 AM
Not really.. I figure they already know that... But I have had thoughts of taking a poll.. At one of the rest areas I like to change genders at... excuse me sir or maam... When you first spotted me, which gender did you think I was? Lol

Toni_Lynn
12-23-2008, 05:37 AM
A naughty part of me has always wanted to wear a t-hirt that says "Yes, I am wearing a bra" while in drab.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Sara Jessica
12-23-2008, 09:59 AM
There have been lots of comments about confidence when we go out and about, smiling, making eye contact and stuff like that. I have thought about taking this a step further kind of like how you decribe and actually engaging the muggles in conversation here and there, to see what kind of reactions they have.

Jilmac
12-23-2008, 10:40 AM
There have been occasions where I have wanted to tell the world that I'm a crossdresser, (especially when I get "the look"), but most of the time I just smile ans try to make eye contact. Sometimes just seeing the reaction of the gawkers is priceless.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-23-2008, 02:14 PM
I used to live in extreme fear that someone would supect that I might be a transvestite or gay if they knew that I loved to dress.

Now that I've come to accept myself as a crossdresser, I really don't care anymore.

I love being who am I.

JoAnne Wheeler

Nicole Erin
12-23-2008, 03:09 PM
Now that I've come to accept myself as a crossdresser, I really don't care anymore.

I love being who am I.

JoAnne Wheeler

Ain't got a choice in the matter. One has to accept themselves if they expect it from anyone else.

I like the idea of a tee, but my style kinda speaks for itself.

StaceyJane
12-23-2008, 03:11 PM
When I'm buying femme clothes while in drab I feel like saying "yes this is for me". But I don't.

Sarah Martin
12-23-2008, 03:33 PM
A naughty part of me has always wanted to wear a t-hirt that says "Yes, I am wearing a bra" while in drab.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Love it...I'd like one, too!

tricia_uktv
12-23-2008, 05:19 PM
Its attitude I'm sure. I just stare at them with an expression that says 'live with it'. They tend to back off but ....

DanaR
12-23-2008, 05:57 PM
I have thought about taking this a step further kind of like how you decribe and actually engaging the muggles in conversation here and there, to see what kind of reactions they have.

We did this over ten years ago at the Esprit Convention in Port Angeles WA, which is held every year in May. At the time when we started doing this, the convention had been in existence for over five years. Every year a lot of the local citizens would stop by, at the Red Lion cocktail lounge, to look us over

It started as an experiment and turned into something very cool. The lounge would be full and several of us, when we realized that we were being watched, would walk over to the watching table and ask if we could join them. We received nothing but positive responses and had a lot of fun. One night several of us were at a table with all GG’s, and the discussion switched over to breasts and breast forms. After a while a couple of us pulled out a form, from our bra, and handed it to one of the GG’s. So here we were talking, laughing and passing a form around the table.

Anyway over the years we made a lot of friends that would stop by every year when the convention was in town. Most of the people were just curious. I believe that this can be turned into a positive experience that could benefit our community and everyone.

amanda w
12-23-2008, 06:02 PM
yes and done that it falt so good

amanda w
12-23-2008, 06:09 PM
maybe we need t shirts with ( tomgirl ) on them

Sam-antha
12-23-2008, 06:14 PM
I have not embarrassed anyone yet
~Samm

PS I have tried... sort of.... "would you mind taking a photo of me....."

Never had a "No", often a chat. In particular a remember a character in the Scottish Parliament Debating Chamber. He did so want to talk about the acoustics and the wood work. Not about me tho'

~S~

Jodi
12-23-2008, 08:33 PM
I have had that happen several times when out over the years. When a gg asks if I am a man, I just smile and say yes, what do you think of the look? I have never had a bad experience. Usually it has led to a nice discussion with a curious gg.

Jodi