PDA

View Full Version : Depressed

womantrapped2005
06-09-2005, 10:39 AM
I'm really down lately. Probably because the female in myself has wanted to get out of this male body for quite a few years. I hope to start to crossdressing soon to let her out.

Ashley Allison
06-09-2005, 10:43 AM
If that's the way you feel, the sooner the better. :hugs:

CharleneCD
06-09-2005, 10:51 AM
Womantrapped,
I remember your earlier posts so i have an idea of what you are going through. That you belong here is in no doubt. You have seen what you want and expressed your desires. Now it is time to take action on those desires. Even if you have to drive an hour or so to go someplace you cant be rcognized, you need to go shopping. Buy a couple of outfits and go home and get dressed. It will be an experience you will never forget. Use your depression to overcome your fear and go for it.

womantrapped2005
06-09-2005, 10:53 AM
thanks charlene :)

KewTnCurvy GG
06-09-2005, 12:17 PM
Why don't you join the depression forum? That I mod? I keep seeing threads like these and wonder what is stopping ppl from joining? It's driving me nuts!

lorna2cute
06-09-2005, 01:31 PM
Hi womantrapped,

I hope you get the opportunity real soon. Because I think it's very important that you follow your heart. We all deserve to be happy in this world. No one deserves to feel trapped.

I'm not entirely familiar with your situation, but are there any local support groups you might have access to? Any TG friendly places or activities? If not, are you able to travel to a place where you can get out and dress without worry? Do you have any femme clothes? If not, would you have any reservations about shopping for yourself either in person or online?

You've already achieved Step One - you found this forum! There are a bunch of us here who can help you with any info or resources you need to let the trapped woman within you go free. :)