PDA

View Full Version : Another fab CD....not

ashleyinwpb
12-23-2008, 12:32 AM
More reasons why us normal chicks need to go out enfem...

This story is froma a friend of mine who is a cop in FL.
Had a DUI checkpoint on Friday, and it was BUSY! Holy crap the amount of stupid people driving through the checkpoint drunk, on drugs, had drugs, etc. You would think they would see the signs set up a HALF MILE away and get a clue! Anyway, the most interesting DUI was an older guy (i would say about 40-ish) wearing nothing but a THONG! And it was cold out...about 45 degrees when he rode through! People are unreal! That is the latest fun story from over this direction.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-27-2008, 11:20 AM
Have heard stories about speeders going 120 MPH in the nude when they were stopped. Also heard about a DUI stop with a GG going down on the driver at the time. We must look pretty benign to the police with all that they see.
JoAnne Wheeler

ashleyinwpb
12-27-2008, 12:32 PM
Most of what the polices see is from the mainstream social classes we are emerging....coming out if you will, into mainstream society and what one CD does is reflected on the many....I know it was just one...but think this email went out to dozens and lord knows how many more it was forwarded to. Until we are in the mainstream which I think is starting to happen...we need to hold each other accountable for the good of the whole communty. I heard there is going to be a TS in this upcoming real world episode...I hope the person is portrayed ina positive light.

Sherry-Stephanie
12-27-2008, 12:36 PM
We must look pretty benign to the police with all that they see.

It is....err was!!!!:D

docrobbysherry
12-27-2008, 12:40 PM
More reasons why us normal chicks need to go out enfem...

Anyway, the most interesting DUI was an older guy (i would say about 40-ish) wearing nothing but a THONG!

Why would anyone assume a guy out wearing nothing but a thong is a CD?
I'm certainly not convinced!:eek:

And u refer to him as, " ---an older man". To me, a 60 y/o, he sounds like a guy that could be in his prime!:D

Alice Torn
12-27-2008, 01:14 PM
I wonder what he was on, to do such an asenine thing like that.

Angie G
12-27-2008, 09:35 PM
People do some strange thing even whan not drinking or on something.:hugs:
Angie

Paulacder
12-28-2008, 06:01 AM
I was driving in a near by town one evening totally dressed in Fem. when I spotted flashing lights ahead, my first thought was there has ben a accident, the closer I got I then realized, D.U.I check point. I rolled down my window as the officer approached my car, he bent down getting his head as close to me as he could and asked, have you had anything to drink this evening? I replyed, No Sir, he then asked, where I was going and where I was comming from? After answering him, he said have a safe evening, then directed me through the cones to the lane that put me back into the traffic lane......This will go down as one of my most memorable events of C.D.ing....

Mollyanne
12-28-2008, 07:20 AM
Actually I have been on both sides of the fence, as a cop(now retired many years) and as a cd'er. I can tell you all first hand of all the funny and heart wrenching situations that I have had to deal with. I ALWAYS tried to treat EVERYONE with respect and did, but every so often a situation arises especially in a DUI checkpoint that it becomes apparent respect doesn't "do it"
Nowadays police personnel are trained to accommodate all divergent lifestyles. Just don't be stupid out there!!!!!

Mollyanne

Nicki B
12-28-2008, 07:40 AM
Have been stopped for drink driving checks several times now, with never anything other than complete respect - at this time of year, it's a pretty common thing?