PDA

View Full Version : Nice day

Stephanie-L
12-23-2008, 01:26 AM
Today I had a lovely day. I was out shopping for women's clothes and enjoying every minute of it. The difference between this and any other time I go shopping is that there was no possibility of "getting caught". I rarely worry about that but it is still a small thought in the back of my mind. Today I was out shopping for presents for my wife and daughter, so I had a "legitimate" excuse, not that I have ever needed one, LOL. I love shopping for femme things wether they are for me or not, and really enjoyed the day. When I was in Lane Bryant the SA helping me may have suspected something as she asked if there was anything else I would like to look at, the way she said it made it seem like she knew I shopped for myself, or perhaps it was just my level of comfort and familiarity with women's clothing. There were several things that looked interesting but as usual I was running out of time (and money). Ah well, hopefully I will be nack there soon.......Stephanie

Wendy me
12-23-2008, 04:18 AM
cool hope you got some cute things enjoy.................

DanaR
12-23-2008, 04:32 AM
I was going to go shopping tomorrow and tonight my wife told me I didn't have to get her any clothes for Christmas. So I'll just shop for my self.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-23-2008, 12:35 PM
Sales, sales, sales - it is a wonderful time to shop. Got my spouse a gold necklass and JoAnne got one to match. Got my spouse two dresses and got JoAnne two dresses to match.
Also got JoAnne a lot of clothes that were on sale - the closet is filling up.
It a wonderful time of the year.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
12-23-2008, 12:45 PM
Lucky girl!! I get to change out the rear speakers in the daughter's Toyota which means tearing out the complete headliner!!! Ekkkkk Hope you have fun!!

StacyCD
12-23-2008, 12:54 PM
Shopping, for femme things whether for yourself or someone else is addicting whether enfemme or drab! Just remember you're not only shopping--you're spending us out of the recession!

JenniferR771
12-23-2008, 01:01 PM
Enjoy the speaker job, Karren. Save dad a lot of time by tying the new wires to the old wire upfront --then just pull it through the wire channel. Discard the old wire and reconnect. (Don't short circuit the wires!) Hope it works. My daughter is stuck in Chicago--flight canceled. No rewireing planned.

Christine1953
12-23-2008, 01:23 PM
Great job stepahnie! Merry xmas to all the cd's here. God bless you and wish you peace in mind and soul.

cindym5_04
12-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Lucky girl!! I get to change out the rear speakers in the daughter's Toyota which means tearing out the complete headliner!!! Ekkkkk Hope you have fun!!

What kind of car does she drive where you have to remove the headliner for the back speakers? I've changed speakers in a bunch of different cars and haven't had to go through that. For the Eclipse, I did have to remove the entire backseat to get to the bolts holding on the plastic interior side panel though.

When you're climbing in and out of the car, be careful not to get a high heel caught!! We don't want to hear of any injuries from that.

Angie G
12-26-2008, 10:10 AM
It always a lovely day when my wife and I shop especially when the shopping is for Angie.:hugs:
Angie