PDA

View Full Version : Any differents?

black snow
12-23-2008, 06:24 AM
I want know this :
In china, crossdress things is not accepted by most people .Also our mother or girlfriend.They think it's abnormal .
What about your country?? Do they accept your hobby??

black snow
12-23-2008, 07:33 AM
It seems similar in this world ,women always get crazy when they know her husband or son is a cross-drasser

Jess_cd32
12-23-2008, 08:08 AM
In the USA I would say overall its not accepted, only by a few, just my humble opinion.

Angie G
12-23-2008, 10:45 AM
IT's not that accepted here in the U.S. noy yet.:hugs:
Angie

Karren H
12-23-2008, 10:50 AM
I think there some small levels of tollerence here, maybe more indifference.... but not to the point of acceptence.... and it's not the same in different pats of the this country....

Kelsy
12-23-2008, 10:58 AM
There is a huge amount of ignorance, mis-information and labels out there! "normal" is what the majority says it is unfortunately but things are slowly changing:)

Kelsy

almalove
12-23-2008, 11:11 AM
In Mexico it is some what accepted, but all are put in the same category, gay, trans, drag, tv cd post, pre, Al.m.a

docrobbysherry
12-23-2008, 11:21 AM
U see CDs everywhere! No one thinks much about them. Even men with beards and 'stashes, wearing dresses, don't get a second look!:heehee:

OH, WAIT! NEVER MIND! That was just a dream I had last nite! :brolleyes:

JoAnne Wheeler
12-23-2008, 02:01 PM
Acceptance of cross dressing in the USA - probably not very much ! Our society has been too much of the wild west where a man is a man and don't you forget forget it.

However, we can only hope that change will someday come. There is no telling how many of us actually exist in the USA. And the majority are way back in the closet and will never come out out of fear and ridicule.

JoAnne Wheeler

AmandaM
12-23-2008, 02:21 PM
The US can't be categorized like other countries since we are so diversified. There's no common culture really.

Hali
12-23-2008, 02:35 PM
Its not funny for a man to dress as a woman and present himself to his family ......it is unacceptable but yeah may be on occasions e.g weddings for fun (as a comic) or some local crossdressers that sell local dishes may put-on one or two of female articles e.g a head veil or bungles etc but not fully dressed cos u might just freak pple out and they can really harm u cos it is iilegal to present one self as a woman in public for what ever reason this can lead serious consequences.

michelle2b
12-23-2008, 02:45 PM
Black-Snow,

I don't think we can say that any country in the world accepts CDing. It comes down to the level of individual people. People who have other things to do in their own lives will not mind. Those who have nothing else more important to do than to judge you will mind. This, I think, is true all over the world. At the same time, you cannot live your whole life in fear of judgment when these other people have their own quirks too which we do not keep judging.

jacky83
01-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Within cultures there is even a larger differences between younger versus older people I think. I've noticed within the U.S. at least.

Kate Simmons
01-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Regardless of the amount of tolerance or acceptance a culture has, it's more a matter of balance of the male and female energies in the bottom line my friend.:)

Jilmac
01-04-2009, 07:37 PM
I think the vast majority of people in the USA have accepted CDs, and TGs. They may not approve of our lifestyle but they don't have laws prohibiting crossdressing.

battybattybats
01-05-2009, 07:38 AM
The US can't be categorized like other countries since we are so diversified. There's no common culture really.

That could be said about a great many countries. Canada, the UK, Australia... all have significant regional culture variations Canada and Australia have indiginous peoples and all three have had large numbers of immigrants from all over the world for many generations.

And those are just a few examples and I'm sure there are many more.