PDA

View Full Version : oh...

Wendy me
06-09-2005, 12:57 PM
last night i went to wall mart to buy some womans jeans...as i promissed my wife i would not shave my leggs for the summer (long story but a comperise)
so i wanted to get some jeans ...looking at them i found a pair of jordache jeans strechy that look just yummy .so i wanted to try them on . off to the fitting room .i told the girl (older laddy) that i wanted to try them on .. she looked at them and then at me and said thay are woman's jeans i smiled and told her i know that thankyou...thay fit veary niceyes thay were to be mine .
so i cannged back into my ..yuck drab shorts..and came out of the dressing room...the same girl (older laddy) said thay are woman's jeans perhaps you should look in the mens section ..again i said thankyou i am all set theise will do quite fine....and not only are thay womans thay now are mine ...have a good night thanks....

cindybarnes
06-09-2005, 01:54 PM
Hi Wendy,
Most all of my jeans and shorts come from walmart womens/juniors dept, but I buy Faded Glory strech ones.
I know my size well so dont try things on in the store, but have no probs returning them when Im wrong :)
And I have my summer leggs on now too Yuck !
Cindy

Sigrid
06-09-2005, 02:25 PM
Back to Sensitivity Training class for her.

Wallmart? I thought they would have known better. Shame on them!

I've come to love shopping at Old Navy, the clothes are a generation too young for me, but I've never been turned away when asking to use the dressing rooms which, btw, are not seperated for men/women. I'm talking about showing the fitting room attendant the skirts and jeans I intend to try on. Their low rise flare jeans are the bomb! (and usually priced at $20).

~Sigrid

JocelynG
06-09-2005, 03:23 PM
Good for you Wendy by not backing down.You were happy to explain that the jeans were yours and you were happy with them.Wally World needs better customer service all around.I hope you are enjoying your new jeans

Priscilla1018
06-09-2005, 03:41 PM
Way to go girlfriend.I can picture it in my mind,the expression on her face and you smiling as you tell her now they are mine. :rotflmao: :clap:

Tristen Cox
06-09-2005, 04:02 PM
Ever so helpful aren't they :rolleyes: Would have loved to see the look on her face :p

StephanieCD
06-09-2005, 04:22 PM
Good for you! Wish I had your conviction!

I, too, have the summer legs. *sigh*

Wendy me
06-09-2005, 05:56 PM
girls this just shows that even thought possably or maybe not the sales girl thought that i did not know thay were womans jeans or that she was put off by my buying womans jeans for me . just a smile and thankyou work well ...god think abought it if i listened to her i would have ended up with drab jeans....out shopping stick to your goal and enjoy the rewards.....

Rayna
06-09-2005, 08:42 PM
girls this just shows that even thought possably or maybe not the sales girl thought that i did not know thay were womans jeans or that she was put off by my buying womans jeans for me . just a smile and thankyou work well ...god think abought it if i listened to her i would have ended up with drab jeans....out shopping stick to your goal and enjoy the rewards.....

Wendy, which walmart was it that you went to... i wanna make sure i avoid that one specifically

Donna Delite
06-09-2005, 09:15 PM
Wendy- I'm sure she'll never forget you!

Wendy me
06-09-2005, 09:33 PM
rayna in sturbridge mass. donna i am going to see a lot more of her....sooner or latter
she just might start to get comfy with it......i am .....