PDA

View Full Version : Growing up as 'mommy girl'

Patti Remick
12-23-2008, 12:49 PM
There is a recent post at this forun titled "Are we Mommy's girl?" which has to do with whether or not we dress like our mothers. But I was just wondering how many of you were actually dressed by your mothers on a continuing basis when you were younger? I was not (I secretly dressed in my sisters clothes). What did she dress you in? Where they her clothes, sisters clothes, or did she buy you your own girls clothes? Was her dressing you just 'between you and her' or did she tell others? Id love to hear from anyone that was a 'Mommy's girl'.

Luv and hugs,
Patti Remick

Sandra Dunn
12-23-2008, 01:04 PM
I know you are looking for the ones of us dressed as girls by our mothers, I feel this would be appropriate for these. My mother dressed me as Pat Boone the singer.
I do Have a bother-in-law that was dressed as a girl so that my mother-in-law could go to the mother-daughter event when he was a toddler. I do not beleive he has ever crossdressed since then, at least he does not show the usual signs.

This is a great idea for a post you posted, thank you.

HUGS Sandra

JoAnne Wheeler
12-23-2008, 01:07 PM
I did not grow up being mommy's girl at all. My mother expected me to be very masculine. She never found my stash, at least I don't think so. If she had, I'm sure that I would have heard about it.

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
12-23-2008, 01:13 PM
I was no mommies girl either....

Desiree2bababe
12-23-2008, 02:00 PM
I remember laying my head on Mom's lap when little and her rubbing my hair saying how pretty it was and I should have been a girl.

I also assisted her when she needed to see if her pattern for sister's dresses was the right size but I was never dressed by her, although she caught me many times.

JennyII23
12-23-2008, 02:23 PM
Far from Mommies girl ,I was raised to be tough ,if my Dad knew I wore my sisters Panties time to time ,he would of put me through the same boot camp he went to ,Army issue and if that didn't cure me back to boot camp,the ol guy is more onrey ,now than ever...I am a guy that just loves women and what they wear...:drink::hugs: Merry Christmas

Toni_Lynn
12-23-2008, 03:28 PM
Oh how I wish! This is the single saddest thing in my history. It is only in my alternate history, the history that I prayed for, that when my mum found my training bras and panties that she hugged me, dried my tears, and told me that it was okay, and that she would help me to be her girl. This instead of the hurt that scars me to this day :sad:

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

linnea
12-23-2008, 04:37 PM
Although my mom had me try on dresses a couple of times when I accompanied her while she shopped, and although she bought girls' underwear for me throughout my elementary school years, and despite that fact that she told me that she had always wanted a girl and that if I had been a girl she would have called me Elizabeth, I was in all other ways raised with very male/masculine ideals and ideas and behaviors. She didn't dress me in girls' clothes except for the couple of times during shopping excursions and those happened when I was about four years old.
She never knew, so far as I know, that I had a stash and that I dressed in her clothes whenever I had the opportunity.

Diane Smith
12-23-2008, 07:12 PM
My mother let me wear lipstick and nail polish when she was going out sometimes, from about age 3 onward. She took me with her to friends' houses with red nails and lips, on occasion. She allowed me to get my ears pierced when I was 9, and took me downtown to buy my first pair of heels when I was 12. She never put me in any girls' underwear or outer clothes, per se, except that I often wore pantyhose with my heels.

I should add that all of this was my idea; Mom would cooperate with some of my femme interests, but she did not force it on me at all.

- Diane

JoanAz
12-23-2008, 07:29 PM
I had a neighbor a Girl a about 5 years older than me.
We would go to the movies and when we got home we would Dress the Parts (Andrew Sisters) and other female parts, she Dressed me and I loved it,,,,
My Mother found my Stash as I grew us and realized I was not/it was not curable,,one smrtr Mother,,,
10 years ago My Mother came to live with us (seperate guest house)
I would get Dressed to the 9's and show her she Loved Joan...
Mom passed away a few years ago...
:love:

tammie
12-24-2008, 03:57 AM
Hi Everyone:

My mother forced me to wear my sisters lace bodice party dress with panties and lacey socks and mary janes.

She did this twice in front of my sister and her girlfriends.

Besides being humiliated it is like cutting a little boys balls off.

In addition to the dressing my mother would frequently give me enemas where I had to lay naked across her bare lap.

When I was 14 yo a MILF told me I needed to be be wearing a bra as "my breasts were as big as hers"

A week later i picked up my older sisters black lacecup underwire bra off the floor and try it on.

It fit me like I had been measured for it and I almost feinted from the sensation.

Soon I got caught wearing my sisters bra and pantygirdle.

Next I got caught by my mom in her bra panties garterbelt stockings and slip with an erection.

She decided the thing to do to keep me safe was to buy me my own lingerie and tell me it was OK to play dressup "at home".

Sarah Martin
12-24-2008, 04:59 AM
I was never a "mommy's girl". My parents were something out of the ark...even a new haircut would attract attention and comment - crossdressing would have started a riot and got me kicked out of home permanently.

RachelDenise
12-24-2008, 05:16 AM
I was never a Mommy's girl. No comments about me being a girl or her wanting to have a daughter. She found my stash once and left me a note to throw it away. Never talked to me about it. Still, I would love to tell her, but I'm afraid of the reaction and know at her and my age, there is no point.

sallyjones
12-24-2008, 05:37 AM
at the age of about four my dad wanted me to be the all american boy, play football and the such. i told my parents i would rather be a cheerleader. my dad was pissed, but let me be a cheerleader anyway. my sister about 6-7 would dress me up and put on make-up. i loved it! as early as 11 i would dress in my moms clothes (what a rush). about fourteen my parents caught me with one of her dresses, not on thank goodness. that pretty much ended me and my fathers relationship. before i was born my mom saw a forune teller who said she would have another girl and did sort to say. but as for the question my mother never dressed me but i think she knows i dressed.

Kelsy
12-24-2008, 06:13 AM
I remember my mom dressing me in tights when I was very young I can remember spending the day and going out to some event somewhere and loving the feel of those tights! I told Her I wanted to be a girl as soon as I realized I wasn't one!!!!!:)

Kelsy

bredalee25
12-24-2008, 08:41 AM
The only time that I can remember my mom putting anything on me of hers. Was when i was about six she put one of her sleevless blouses on me. Then told me to run and show my gram and pap as we lived with them at the time. That's my only memory of her doing it. She caught me years later with one of her bras on and thought it was a joke like when she did it with her blouse. Some time later she caught me again it was then that she became angry and forbid me to dress. Now she knows I dress and as long as she doesn't have to see it she's ok with it. ttfn

Jennifer in CO
12-24-2008, 09:17 AM
never a Mommy's girl, but close. Health issues as a child (severe asthmatic) kept me from doing anything physical. So, I stayed inside with the girls. I could cook and sew with the best of 'em. When I was 10 the first "portable" meds can along and I was able to be outside for the first time. Course, I was so uncoordinated by then I couldn't do anything anyway....

Jenn

Carol A
12-24-2008, 05:12 PM
I have stated this before, at 14 I was busted by my mother big time and she more or less turned the tables on me and made me dress. Now to be honest we did have that talk and I was surprise as she said OK. I have been a girl every since.:hugs:

2b.Lauren
12-24-2008, 05:45 PM
I have commented on this before. Not Mommy's girl but sisters best friend. She would dress me in her clothes and then we would have parties. She would also take me shopping with her and would let me try on clothes as she did.

My mother knew I loved girly things but she did not say much to me about it. She found my stash a couple of different times and took it from me. She did not speak to me about it, I would just come home look for it, and it was gone. I wish then I was bolder to ask her where it went, but I suppose I just wanted to do this without having to explain. I guess I should have had better hiding places back then.

Edyta_C
12-24-2008, 07:18 PM
I started my life as a mommies girl. I was raised as a girl until my brother's birth some five years later. He was born blind. My parents got it into their heads that it might be punishment for trying to make a pig into a purse or a boy into a girl. My mom really cried and so did I when my dad made me get my long hair cut off. I had to wear boy's stuff from then on. I was so mad that I ran away from home. The girl across the street (my best friend Katie) dressed me in her clothes and ran away with me.

Then my Dad was really upset! From then I couldn't go over to any of my girl friend's homes. I had to play with boys and do sports and other crap. So that's my start! I always wanted to be a girl for my Mom. I dressed when ever I could after that.

Edy

Patty
12-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Never a momy's girl.

avril findlay
12-24-2008, 09:09 PM
I was most definitely my Mothers little girl, but I wasn't forced into girls clothes, I asked to wear dresses.

LeotardMan
12-25-2008, 02:03 AM
I don’t know if I would go as far as being a “Mother’s girl.” My mom never dressed me or anything like that, but I have always had a close relationship with my mom, since my dad was always away. My mom was always big on exercising and when I was a child I used to always exercise with her. When I was about 15 or so when she finally realized her son was a CD and accepted it brought us closer together. For example my mom ALWAYS exercises and boxes barefoot so she takes fantastic care of her feet, so one time after school she and I went for a pedicure and I had my toe nails painted like hers after that we went shopping for exercise outfits.

Geoff

Helen 2
12-25-2008, 11:20 AM
I was...in fact, it was my Mom who started me into crossdressing....

To make a long story short, my sister died of double pneumonia when she was 11 and I was 9. We were the spitting image of each other. Mom was destroyed by her death. No only was my sister the only GG in the family in three generations, but Mom always blamed herself for my sister's death, not recognizing the seriousness of the situation early enough to prevent it. Mom was institutionalized for months, received several electroshocks -very common treatment in the early Sixties....she was a complete mess....

One day at home, she looks at me and asks if she can dress me in my sisters' clothing because she missed her so much. Of course I vehemently refused, triggering a bout of anguished wails, tears, etc etc.

We had been warned to try to prevent causing these situations, so I grudgingly agreed, and to my surprise, I loved the experience...the soft panties, the feel of the training bra around me, the fluffy slip under the dress....I was thrilled by it and stayed dress the whole day. Mom was ecstatic.

Next weekend I dressed again with her help and before long, I was dressing on my own and beginning to explore Mom's more grow-up clothing, specially girdles, bras, stockings, heels, etc.

I (well, we) were caught almost two years later when Dad came home early from a business trip, and all hell broke loose.....shrinks, counselling, all sorts of unpleasant stuff. I completely closeted my CD'ing and mostly just underdressed until well after I left the house and started my own life...

Mom and I talked about this long after I was grown and on my own, specifically, she apologized to me for putting me through what she did. Of course, I told her that she had nothing to be sorry for but quite the opposite and thanked her for her gift to me....

ashes
12-25-2008, 12:51 PM
I told my mom at 13. She was hesitant at first, but after a while she became o.k. with it. 6 years later, (I'm 19) she accepts it completely. She did buy me stuff. I guess i was sorta momma's girl.

Samantha43
12-25-2008, 10:55 PM
I was raised totally as a male by wonderful parents. I had the greatest childhood anyone can have. My mom may suspect that I am a CD. She did catch me once when I was a teenager. I don't think my late father ever knew or suspected, which is fine with me. He was the greatest man I have ever known.