PDA

View Full Version : living as a woman

lkngfrfaith99
06-09-2005, 01:40 PM
hi there everyone. its been a while since i have been here. i just wanted to tell everyone that since i have decided ti get a sex change that i have been living as a full time woman and just thought about what u all thought and maybe give some advice to me about this. things have been better for me and i have been happier than i have in the past.

Jessica_six
06-09-2005, 02:43 PM
I'm so happy for you hon! Not many of us can do what you have done.
As far as advice goes, I wouldn't even know where to begin. I've never lived as a woman, so I would have no idea what to say. Other than maybe just continue what you've been doing if it makes you happy.
That's all that really counts in the end.

Tristen Cox
06-09-2005, 03:56 PM
Great. Any chance you might be looking into hormones etc? Hope you're taking care of your health as well as your wardrobe. Keep us updated ;)

misty_waves
06-09-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi lkngfrfaith - I'm new to the board, but your post interested me. I'm just curious - how have things in your life been different since you've started living full-time as a female? I'd love to hear about the ups and downs of that... I mean, do strangers you encounter on a day-to-day basis treat you differently? Are you read less often?

- Misty

womanatheart
06-09-2005, 06:38 PM
Misty,
Thanks for posting.
I hope all is well with you. How are things going with you? Recovery, your adjustment, work/social life? Please advise us? How has it been for you? Please keep in touch! :)
Love,
Stephanie

GypsyKaren
06-09-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm so glad that you're doing well and that you're happy, to me that's the most important thing. I admire your courage, the road you're on is one I've always wanted to take but have decided against doing. I hope that all goes well for you.
GypsyKaren

Mitzi
06-09-2005, 10:40 PM
lkngfrfaith99...

I'm happy for you that you're on your way to become what you want to be.

But live as a woman for some prolonged period of time before undergoing SRS. I met a person some time ago who was going to have the operation, but her doctor would not do the operation until she had lived a year as a woman. After doing that, she decided, I don't recall the reason why, to stay a he. I met him as a guy.

Coincidentally, I visited a tg boutique today and had a great gab session with a couple of tg girls, one a TS, and Carla the proprieter. Among the things we chatted about was others who'd transitioned. Carla said one girl who'd had SRS, now regretted it, that she'd made a mistake.

The TS person who was there had several other cosmetic procedures done besides the SRS, and has aquired a femme voice. She looks 100% GG. When I first met her back in 1998, she looked like the proverbial guy in a dress. She's now an attractive lady.

So, my advice, for the two cents it might not be worth, is to be a bit patient beore taking the irrevocable step.

I wish you all the best.

Mitzi