PDA

View Full Version : Not again!

StaceyJane
12-23-2008, 04:52 PM
As you might recall last week I almost got caught by my wife when she came home early one day. Well this afternoon the same thing happened. I was in full Stacey mode surfing CD.com when I heard the beep of the car alarm again. Another speed of light change and I was able to greet my wife. She told me her boss had let her off early because it was slow today.
This time though I had been wearing lipstick. I wiped it off as fast as I could before my wife saw me then I casually made my way to the refridgerator and took out a cherry slushie I had been saving. I startes to suck on that for a while util my whole mouth was pink.
I love spending time as Stacey but almost getting caught two weeks in a row is rough on my heart. I guess I could come out but that is pretty scary to me. All I know is that I can't give up my time as Stacey.

my_murano
12-23-2008, 05:16 PM
Sounds like you're The Flash. I usually end up pulling a muscle when I have to jump out of clothes that fast! And, I can't believe you pulled off the slushie thing. That's hilariously clever :)

As you might recall last week I almost got caught by my wife when she came home early one day. Well this afternoon the same thing happened. I was in full Stacey mode surfing CD.com when I heard the beep of the car alarm again. Another speed of light change and I was able to greet my wife. She told me her boss had let her off early because it was slow today.
This time though I had been wearing lipstick. I wiped it off as fast as I could before my wife saw me then I casually made my way to the refridgerator and took out a cherry slushie I had been saving. I startes to suck on that for a while util my whole mouth was pink.
I love spending time as Stacey but almost getting caught two weeks in a row is rough on my heart. I guess I could come out but that is pretty scary to me. All I know is that I can't give up my time as Stacey.

RachelAnne
12-23-2008, 06:32 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I'm certain my wife would flip out if she knew about Rachel (maybe moreso if she knew that Rachel was the real me).

Maybe you can ask her if she knows when she's getting off work so that you can do something together. Then, you know about when to expect her so you can "Stacey" time and also make her feel special because you want to do something with her.

Tasha McIntyre
12-23-2008, 07:01 PM
I heard the beep of the car alarm again.

Wow Stacey, a couple of very close calls. Hope this never happens, but one day you might not hear the car alarm beep and suddenly it's 'splaining time. Think of your wifes reaction :eek: Might not be the best way to introduce Stacey to your wife.

Anyway, a sure way to settle the nerves and adrenaline from the close calls is to have a coldie :drink:

Sara Jessica
12-23-2008, 07:09 PM
That's why I get the call BEFORE the family gets home!!!

My wife may be pretty much non-participating but at least she runs interference for me which is priceless.

joann426
12-23-2008, 07:17 PM
i really dont know if your are super man or super woman :D

DanaR
12-23-2008, 07:35 PM
Under a somewhat controlled situation, you could tell her. The alternative is she will come home and find you; what you risk here is her uncontrolled rage. You know her better than anyone else, you'll have to decide which way you would want her to find out.

Shelly Preston
12-23-2008, 07:45 PM
Hi Stacey

You are living really dangerously and as has been said it is not the best way for her to find out about Stacey

You might want to consider telling her in a controlled situation
It might be the safest option

Good luck whatever you decide :hugs:

Karren H
12-23-2008, 08:16 PM
Lol at the slushie!! You must have been planning to be almost caught? I've neven been even close to being caught like that... I just got sloppy and she found some of my things... Then there was a lot of freaking out and crying... She was pretty mad too!! :)

susanCD123
12-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Stacey, my heart is with you!! I have had a couple of close calls, my wife knows, but does not want to know anything more. I have had friends drop by in the middle of the day, while my wife is at work, and I can be susan. They see my car in the driveway, knock one time, and then walk in (thats the way we are). I now lock the door, but have been known to change in about 20 seconds!!!! I will keep a cherry slushie in the fridge from now on!
susan.

docrobbysherry
12-23-2008, 09:34 PM
Just be sure to keep taking your blood pressure and heart medications! Sounds like you're going to need them!:heehee:

almalove
12-23-2008, 09:54 PM
Cherry slushie, now that is a must on my refrigerator for sure.

Alma

Karren H
12-23-2008, 09:58 PM
Cherry slushie, now that is a must on my refrigerator for sure.

Alma

Have plan to almost get caught within 30 minutes of bringing it home else it will melt.... as will your abibi.. lol

StaceyJane
12-23-2008, 11:12 PM
Actually the cherry slushie was just a lucky break. I don't keep a supply of them in my fridge just in case.

KimberlyS
12-23-2008, 11:45 PM
That's why I get the call BEFORE the family gets home!!! My wife may be pretty much non-participating but at least she runs interference for me which is priceless.

Sara my wife does the same thing. In fact I should be getting a call here soon with my warning that they are on the way home.

2b.Lauren
12-24-2008, 12:37 AM
Living on the edge Stacey! I suppose there is also a bit of excitment in almost getting caught. Maybe you are just subconciously getting a little careless? I also know exactly how you feel. It would be horrible if she found out. Lately, I have been able to dress freely by visiting my mother out of town. I have been staying overnight or during the weekend and able to have plenty of Lauren time there. I hope she comes back home from the nursing home very soon for her health and own wellbeing, but it will make be just a little sad for Lauren. It is no fun having to do some of the things we must do in order to be ourselves.

Jenny Wilson
12-24-2008, 01:26 AM
I just stocked my fridge with a dozen cherry slushies and I don't even have anyone who will walk in on me! Well, the building maintence guy almost did once (I live in a condo and he needed to check the bathroom plumbing).

I do have an SO to whom I am going to come out to in the next few days....

Gawd, to those of you who have actualy done this with your wife or SO, how did you stir up the courage? I've read the sticky and still feel gutless and baffled as to how to say, "honey, I like your clothes, I mean, I love wearing girl clothes. Yours won't fit because your smaller than me. I have a nice collection of my own."

Jenny

marny
12-24-2008, 02:26 AM
the cherry slushie was inventive a la Indiana Jones. What are you going to do next time if you can't get your mascarra off. OOH! sorry honey. Missed my mouth and put that O'Henry right in my eye. :cute::cute: Time to tell Hon

Sally2005
12-24-2008, 02:35 AM
Watch out...the guilty look (deer caught in the head lights) will give you away every time!

For some reason, dressing or not, I get ticked off when my wife is home unexpectedly... that usually means instead of doing what I want and what needs to get done, I have to change what I'm doing and hearing any complaint -really- makes me a happy camper.

Teddie
12-24-2008, 06:39 AM
Put a GPS tracking device in her car then you'll know when she's on the way home. :rofl: :roflmao:

Jaydee
12-24-2008, 01:05 PM
Stacy,
Maybe somebody is trying to tell you something. It might be time to start coming out. (I say that even though I am still in the closet ).

BTW, I love the idea of the slushies. Maybe you can then go clean the fireplace to have the soot cover your mascara.

Jaydee

MsSamanthaErica
12-24-2008, 01:11 PM
I almost got caught out as well (luckily I had spared the makeup and was mercifully out of my long tresses).

Still, it was awkward and the flash of realization got me into light-speed changeover mode.

It's a miracle but you know what they say...a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

The cherry slushie is a fantastic cover. Way to go for fast-acting thinking!

~Samantha

Ronni Seymour
12-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Hi Stacey

You are living really dangerously and as has been said it is not the best way for her to find out about Stacey

You might want to consider telling her in a controlled situation
It might be the safest option

Good luck whatever you decide :hugs:

I have to agree. She ought to know.

Intertwined
12-24-2008, 01:26 PM
My wife and daughter know " Dobby " the house elf !

My daughter is completely indifferent, altho she does borrow Dobby's stuff from time to time.

My wife does not like to see Dobby, so she either tells me when she will be home before hand, or if she is running early, she calls the house, She is so cool ! she says she calls to see if I need anything, she will be home in a minute.

Family, Friends & Employers knowing makes it SOOoo much easier.

Super "man?" #1
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=7398

Superman #2, me in the Navy, yes that torpedo tube says "Warshot Loaded"
http://www.ratzilla.com/bus/navy04.jpg

kathyann24ts
12-25-2008, 05:13 AM
Stacey I liked your answers. And, the slushie trick wast quick thinking there girl.
But, personally I don't have troubles like that. My sister/Mistress & her lesbian lover knows all about me. I am always dressed as a girl because I am their sissy/transexual now. And, I am well on the way to becomming a female as well. I have a very passible & feminine body, now. Sis has been my Mistress since she caught me in her bedroom wearing her clothes when I was 7 years old. After she told our mother on me, mom had me become Jamie's own personal sissy.

Mollyanne
12-25-2008, 08:33 AM
You know of course that YOU WILL GET CAUGHT!!!!! Think about this though, "deep down do you want to get caught and are you prepared for the outcome" I personally would advise you NOT to do the sneaky thing because not being truthful can destroy trust and love.

:love: Mollyanne

Jonianne
12-25-2008, 09:31 AM
Stacey, you know you will eventually get caught. I am sure you have read the threads. Many GG's feel more hurt by the secret than the crossdressing.

On the lighter side, in my younger days, having that zipper on the back of my dress getting stuck when you are trying to get undressed in a hurry, is quite a panic filled moment!

JoAnne Wheeler
12-25-2008, 12:04 PM
Now longer scarred to be caught or seen by my spouse. She has come a long way in 2008.
JoAnne Wheeler

gennee
12-25-2008, 12:31 PM
My wife and daughter know " Dobby " the house elf !

My daughter is completely indifferent, altho she does borrow Dobby's stuff from time to time.

My wife does not like to see Dobby, so she either tells me when she will be home before hand, or if she is running early, she calls the house, She is so cool ! she says she calls to see if I need anything, she will be home in a minute.

Family, Friends & Employers knowing makes it SOOoo much easier.

Super "man?" #1
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=7398

Superman #2, me in the Navy, yes that torpedo tube says "Warshot Loaded"
http://www.ratzilla.com/bus/navy04.jpg

Saw your myspace site and it's pretty neat.

Gennee

Intertwined
12-27-2008, 09:50 PM
I always have a couple of minute warning before my wife comes through the door. :bs:

Why? :idontknow:

I have installed a back-up beeper on her truck, and she backs into the driveway and garage.

The hole neighborhood knows when my wife is coming home. :shush:

diane51
12-27-2008, 10:55 PM
I'll need to remember the red slushie. Very clever.

Joanne_2003
12-27-2008, 11:19 PM
before I told my wife I almost got caught several times but was able to get changed every time, but in the rush on a couple of times I ruined my bra. That is why I told her, couldn't afford to wreck my lovely bras