PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas

tori-e
12-23-2008, 06:08 PM
Hi everyone,

I haven’t been in here for quite some time, but I thought I poke my nose in and say hello.

Firstly, I like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas. I hope that those that are working toward transition have all your wishes come true in the upcoming year.

An update for me: This past year I had FFS (April), completed my first year full-time (July) and had GRS (October). Life is progressing remarkably well. Anita (aka Brenda B) and I remain very close and pretty much everything is ticking along as it did before transition. If you’d like more details please see http://members.shaw.ca/terribreeze/ Comments or questions welcome.

Anyway, all the best to everyone and may your dreams come true in 2009.

Lots of love,
Terri

GypsyKaren
12-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Hi Terri

I'm glad to hear that everything is going good for you, sounds like you had a busy year. I had my GRS in October of last year, pretty cool, isn't it?

Karen Starlene :star:

Zenith
12-23-2008, 08:38 PM
Congrats and Happy Holidays...:hugs:

tori-e
12-23-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi Terri

I'm glad to hear that everything is going good for you, sounds like you had a busy year. I had my GRS in October of last year, pretty cool, isn't it?

Karen Starlene :star:

I remember last year when you were there. Anita was watching all the reports from Kat. I hope that the healing process went well for you. I know a number of people with lingering problems post GRS. So for so good for me.

all the best,
Terri

steffiwantabe
12-24-2008, 03:22 AM
& i hope that you & yours have a wonderfull new year.

Sharon
12-24-2008, 10:54 AM
You've been doing fantastic and I'm so happy for you that you are doing so well, Terri. Happy Holidays and I hope 2009 is your year to shine even more. :)

Melissa A.
12-24-2008, 11:29 AM
Congratulations for all your progress, tori. I hope it's everything you want it to be. And Happy Holidays, to you, as well!

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Valerie
12-25-2008, 03:27 AM
Thanks for sharing the good news. I went to your page and read both of Anita's very moving and beautiful letters. Knowing how well you both are doing was a great Xmas present!

Valerie