PDA

View Full Version : WHat did santa bring you?

rachel_rachel
12-24-2008, 07:27 AM
I'm lucky to have a very supportive wife, in fact i just got to open some of my chirstmas presents early.
I've just unwrapped a bra and knickers set, 2 nighties and a baby doll PJ set with pants and a pair of shorties..
Last night i was given 3 sterling silver rings set she ordered from her AVON catalouge and some make up.

I love my wife.

What did santa bring you?

Merry Christmas.

avril findlay
12-24-2008, 07:59 AM
Well I won't be opening them till tomorrow but I know I'm getting a pleated tweed skirt from my sister June and a bra, French knickers, and slip set from my GGfriend Fiona.

Sara Jessica
12-24-2008, 08:05 AM
I still dream of getting something from my wife but after all these years of being together, I don't think the thought has even dawned upon her. And it's not something I see myself coming out and asking for. So it'll be another year of a Christmastime dream that isn't likely to come to fruition, yet it's certainly not the end of the world. Our relationship with this whole tg thing, though rocky at times in the past, could be a lot worse. I am grateful for what we have.

cindym5_04
12-24-2008, 08:08 AM
I don't open things until tomorrow, but I don't think I'm getting anything femme. One of my exes (when I was with the girl), once got me a lot of girl stuff for Christmas. Unfortunately with her taste, it was all ugly and most of it didn't fit anyway.

Angie G
12-24-2008, 08:22 AM
You lucy girl you.:hugs:
Angie

TGMarla
12-24-2008, 08:44 AM
I have five (count 'em - 5!) new dresses, some new boots, and a new pair of tan heels. That's a good Christmas!

Sarah...
12-24-2008, 08:50 AM
For Christmas I have received an SO who prefers living with Sarah... than with that "guy" she had before. And remember, Darlings, an SO is for life, not just for Christmas!:D LOL.

Merry Christmas gang!

Sarah...

Ronni Seymour
12-24-2008, 08:51 AM
Well, so far I've got a pair of navy blue low heels, but the rest will have to wait until Christmas day. I imagine we will be seeing a lot of new pics after Christmas, everyone showing what they got. Will be fun!:daydreaming:

Suzy Harrison
12-24-2008, 09:22 AM
Well my doctor gave me hormones (at last)

and

my fav GG friend at work bought me some earrings and a necklace

Cary
12-24-2008, 10:33 AM
A small xmas bonus to shop for a little something special.
:o

Cary

JoAnne Wheeler
12-27-2008, 11:16 AM
Nothing !
JoAnne Wheeler

Kelsy
12-27-2008, 11:36 AM
I love my sweet wife!!! She made Christmas sooo special. I did not recieve one thing --- male that is:D no ties or flannel shirts cuff links you know etc.
six pair of panties! She likes me in the cheeky kind:heehee: three beautiful tops a nice teal blue sweater and five pair of OXOX shocks, (Of course I had to model them for her), lip balm and body lotion. I am a happy girl!! She got diamond earrings and we got a flt screen tv

:)Kelsy

IwishIwasTracy
12-27-2008, 12:08 PM
I got just what I wanted, nothing. I find Christmas to be the most depressing time of the year.

suzypier
12-27-2008, 12:15 PM
Only men’s things ! But if they only knew who I am, probably I would had receive some nice skirts or high heels !!! :sad:

SherylynJade
12-27-2008, 12:37 PM
I got just what I wanted for Christmas. The complete animated Batman collection on DVD, a lot of books, and a nice top.

docrobbysherry
12-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Because I'd rather show u! And it's still in transit! But, I'll give u a hint;
it's from femskin!:D

heathr1
12-27-2008, 12:50 PM
Nothing femmy!

debbeelee1
12-27-2008, 12:55 PM
My wife got me some great stuff; two sets of fake nails, a dynamite make up kit, a dozen pair of panties and some latex clothes, yep, black body breifer with garters, black panties, black hose and red hose. Can't wait to try them on! I must have been a very good girl this past year!

Tina B.
12-27-2008, 12:59 PM
Well besides the guy stuff, 2 night gowns, and some really cute slippers
It was a very Mary Christmas!

Lilith Moon
12-27-2008, 01:18 PM
I had a wonderful present on Christmas Eve.

I was being investigated for a possible serious illness and my GP rang me to say that the MRI scan was clear. Best present ever !!

:Party2:

susiej
12-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Girls,

I got my first Little Black Dress for Christmas. Also, some undies and a soft, slinky burgundy nightgown. Love them. Unfortunately, I had to buy the doggone things myself, since I'm currently single and between loves.

Cool discovery about Christmas, though. You can walk into any women's clothing store and buy anything between December 1 and 25, and nobody notices. Having bought my first femme clothing in public this month, and found out how easy and painless it is, I'm going to do it again next month!

Hugs,
Susie

KandisTX
12-27-2008, 01:54 PM
I only got some cute slippers (Black Satin Ballet type) as my "femme" gifts this year. But then my wife did get me a guitar, Yamaha FG-75 Acoustic, and a gig bag to carry it in. She also bought me a leather mug from Excalibur Leather with the Square and Compasses on it that I had been drooling over during the Renaissance Festival this year.

Kandis:love::rose2:

lil red
12-27-2008, 02:17 PM
Me and my wife made a no gift pact this year since money is tight, which I didn't follow through with!!!(Got her a braclet) However my 11 year old daughter got me 2 bottles of nail polish, 10 emery boards, and a small nail care kit. I was tickeled pink abou the whole thing. I am so lucky that my kids don't have a problem with me being who I am. They all think it's cool and that is perhaps the best present I could ever ask for.:D

Sophia de la luz
12-27-2008, 02:33 PM
Fishnet stockings, several nice shirts and handcuffs. The real present came Christmas night when fun started.:D

BLUE ORCHID
12-27-2008, 02:39 PM
GOT just what I wanted six tops three skirts four pair of heels
ten pair of earrings & four bras. Had to buy every thing myself.
I Know every thing will be just what I wanted.
It's don't ask don't tell around here
P.S. She got the same things. L.O.L

sometimes_miss
12-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Santa hasn't brought me anything for a few years now, so I just buy something for myself. This year it's this outfit, supposedly shipped yesterday from Asia, so I hope to see it within a week or so:

Maxi
12-27-2008, 03:42 PM
A new chainsaw, and a block heater for my Detroit, Nothing femmy. But now I can start my truck in the cold.

Scotty
12-27-2008, 03:50 PM
an unusual gift from someone that has visited, a womans blazer....maybe that's their sign that they know! :)

Veronica Lacey
12-27-2008, 04:00 PM
The timing was right to replace my aging car so I consider that gift enough.

On the side, though, I went out and gifted myself a few nice sale items: 2 pairs of black satin pants, two satin ruffle blouses, some slips and a lovely sweater. :)

Paula UK
12-27-2008, 05:04 PM
this is what my darling wife baught me.....

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/a6/3b/1ab2_1.JPG

not me in the pic of course!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-27-2008, 06:16 PM
My daughter and I are going out shopping together tomorrow where she wants to get me a few things. She's going to let me choose what I want to get. That's going to be so nice, shopping with my daughter. :battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes:

beenherelongtime
12-27-2008, 06:21 PM
Well I won't be opening them till tomorrow but I know I'm getting a pleated tweed skirt from my sister June and a bra, French knickers, and slip set from my GGfriend Fiona.
you are lucky to have people that accept you.

julimac2003
12-27-2008, 06:25 PM
SAme as Tracy & Joanne I got nothing as my So decided to leave me for a guy she works with just before Christmas so no presents under my christmas tree this year!!!

SusanMarie
12-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Some lingerie, some '1928' jewelry( I luv the stuff) and an awesome LBD.

Oh! and we( my SO and I) are going to do some after Christmas shopping together! :)

beenherelongtime
12-27-2008, 06:26 PM
to all who received presents, GOOD

Paula UK
12-27-2008, 06:30 PM
SAme as Tracy & Joanne I got nothing as my So decided to leave me for a guy she works with just before Christmas so no presents under my christmas tree this year!!!

shit hun!

i am so sorry to hear that. we are all here poncing on about what we had for xmas and your relationship has collapsed. i am so so sorry babe! i really do hope the new year will bring you some happiness.

if you wat to chat, a shoulder to cry then pvt me

thinking of you hunny

paula x

Paula UK
12-27-2008, 06:36 PM
My wife got me some great stuff; two sets of fake nails, a dynamite make up kit, a dozen pair of panties and some latex clothes, yep, black body breifer with garters, black panties, black hose and red hose. Can't wait to try them on! I must have been a very good girl this past year!

Wow babe. You must have been very goooooooooooood!!

Jennifer Giovannetta
12-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Mom gave me a gift card to Macy's. I purchased make up with that. My wife surprized me with a blouse that she bought. She got it for herself, but the next day it was hanging in my closet. I asked her about this and she said "I saw the way you reacted to it, so you can have it.". I think I am going to wear it tonight.

gennee
12-27-2008, 07:18 PM
this is what my darling wife baught me.....

http://i6.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/a6/3b/1ab2_1.JPG

not me in the pic of course!

WoW! That's nice, Paula. What color is yours?

Gennee

gennee
12-27-2008, 07:21 PM
My wife gave me a set of nail polish and a lovely red sweater. I was hoping that she would give me something feminine. Was I surprised!

Gennee

charlie
12-27-2008, 07:27 PM
My wife goes with don't tell she won't ask. To not see is to believe it is not happening. So I bought myself a bra (pretty with lace), a gold corset with black trim, some 4" heels in red, a skirtsuit in blue with red trim and a beautiful broach! All gifts that I know I want.

susanCD123
12-27-2008, 08:13 PM
Wow, 4 pairs of stockings, a mini that is very short, panties and demi bra (first one, and it fits great and looks good under boy shirt)!!! If they only knew at work :eek:

CD Susan
12-27-2008, 09:40 PM
I didn't recieve anything femmy which was expected but I did recieve a new digital camera from my son. This was totally unexpected but was exactly what I wanted as my old camera quit working several months ago. I could not be any more happy about this.

Chloe Renee
12-27-2008, 10:31 PM
Sadly,nothing femme this year. But I received a pair of awesome antique German straight razors. Actually polishing and honing them tonight.

To those who did get cool femme stuff awesome.

Karren H
12-27-2008, 10:48 PM
Penguins and Steelers wear.... candy... electric socks and gloves.... peace on earth and good will towards men.... about the same as last year.... :)

Laura_Stephens
12-27-2008, 11:02 PM
I didn't get anything even remotely related to CDing, but I am very happy with what I got.

marny
12-28-2008, 12:18 AM
I put bags on the counter and say 'Loolk what you and Santa got me. She wraps it. She loves it. And most of the time I forget what it is! :)

docrobbysherry
12-28-2008, 01:07 AM
Santa hasn't brought me anything for a few years now, so I just buy something for myself. This year it's this outfit, supposedly shipped yesterday from Asia, so I hope to see it within a week or so:

Pictures of Sometimes in this outfit! It's simply FABULOUS!:love:

Jennifer_Cross
12-28-2008, 01:46 AM
Two skirts, two tops and two set's of sexy panties.... I wonder what it is about the "Two" Oh.... and a pact of understanding!! She is the one that got me into this!

Jen

Paula UK
12-28-2008, 04:34 AM
WoW! That's nice, Paula. What color is yours?

Gennee

hiya, exactly the same colour , i love it

paula

Ellen
12-28-2008, 04:45 AM
Sorry i cant tell you what santa brought & gave me on this site but i did give him a nice glass of cold water to cool things down :o & i'm no new member i've been around for years

Kathy4ever
12-28-2008, 05:22 AM
Of course only a couple of mens pajamas. Yuk? Before christmas got a nice flannel footy pajamas. Nice & warm. A pair womns clog slippers. Small steps for my wife. I did buy a satin pajama set and slepped in last night. What a thrill to put on satin to bed. She did not a make fuss at all. I think we all like soft stuff.

Deborah Jane
12-28-2008, 06:13 AM
Santa made me drive up and collect my own present :D

Rachel_CDS
12-28-2008, 06:47 AM
From my wife I got a lovely lacy bra & panties, a necklace, a pair of gorgeous sparkly strappy heels & Jean Paul Gaultier Classique perfume & body lotion:).

It was also my birthday on Boxing Day which is why I got so much.

Still the best Christmas for recieving femme stuff ever though!!!

Also got some guy stuff, but you don't want to know about that.