PDA

View Full Version : Influences

Cissy Chiana
12-24-2008, 09:34 AM
I'd just like to know what influences other ladies here have on clothes, hair, make up etc.

My wig was inspired by Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit, ok it's not the full on carrot top but I like being ginger more that the crappy brown I have normally.

My clothes are kind of nerdy librarian chic mixed with a touch of repressed inner riot grrrl.

LACD
12-24-2008, 09:40 AM
My Dear Wife is my biggest influence on my fashion and style. Her cooler head prevails when the "Fog" overcomes me. I am plus-size and she has really helped me dress in a tasteful manner and not look frumpy.

valenstein
12-24-2008, 11:32 AM
Pink (the singer) is an influence. I love her flirts with androgeny and rock and roll style.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-24-2008, 11:38 AM
I try to observe all women to see how they are dressed. I try to emulate those who really know how to put an outfit together. I really appreciate women with good taste.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

Karren H
12-24-2008, 12:12 PM
My look is influenced buy the sales flyers... and how much money I have in my purse when I enter the store!! :)

Angie G
12-24-2008, 09:38 PM
I just don't know I just kinda go my own way.:hugs:
Angie

renee k
12-25-2008, 01:41 AM
I try to observe all women to see how they are dressed. I try to emulate those who really know how to put an outfit together. I really appreciate women with good taste.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

:iagree:

I really appreciate a woman who can put together a nice look and I tell them to in the form of a compliment.

Huggs, Renee

Nadia-Maria
12-25-2008, 08:48 AM
I have my own tastes and used to choose as I wish.
However my present SO is very good at elegant clothing, so that I often borrow from her wardrobe, and I find what she wears far more gorgeousand comfortable than whatever I would choose from my own.
The same for her daughter's wardrobe. Unhappily her size is too small for me, so that I can wear only a few skirts or extensible dresses she wears. But they are truely wonderful.