PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Xmas Gift

nicole090456
12-25-2008, 07:50 AM
My wife has just surprised me by buying me an assorted selection of new makeup for Christmas.

She knows about Nicole but does not normally want to see her too much, I try to let Nicole out to play when my wife is not home most times.
What if anything do you think I should be reading into this unusual behaviour.

Nicole

Angie G
12-25-2008, 08:01 AM
Just maybe it time for Nicole to spend more time around the house. Just a thought hun good luck.:hugs:
Angie

Mollyanne
12-25-2008, 08:22 AM
Hi there, she appears to be accepting the fact that Nicole is there and wants to be a part of her but on her terms. Just let things happen as they do and try NOT to push them, this is just my :2c: HAPPY HOLIDAY

:love: Mollyanne

rachellenicole
12-25-2008, 08:23 AM
Thats a great gift, maybe you can ask your wife for some application tips, and you get some good interaction wiht her, could be fun!!!

Rach

gennee
12-25-2008, 01:16 PM
That's great , Nichole! I bet you're floating now.

Gennee

:)

kimmy p
12-25-2008, 01:49 PM
Don't yet take it to seriously, or discount it to much. It may be simply that she knows that this is part of who you are, and that it makes you happy.

serinalynn
12-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Maybe your wife has finally decided that Nicole isn't going away. She looks to be accepting it as part of your life. You will have to sit down and talk to your wife and find out where she stands about you as Nicole.

I took 10-12 years for my wife to accept me as seinalynn. But I don't let it over come our relationship either, I am still her husband first. My wife and I have has many conversations about my crossdressing. We went out to a Christmas dinner party. I wore womens jeans a womens top, a cami, plunge bra and panty, knee highs, and pair of UGG's boots, my wife complimented me on how I looked. She doesn't often compliment me on how I look but when she does I am Very Happy.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-25-2008, 02:22 PM
I only wish .
JoAnne Wheeler

StacyCD
12-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Perhaps you should ask her for a makeover! She bought you the makeup to help you look good--perhaps she can share some of her 'secrets.' I hope you know how lucky you are!

Samantha43
12-25-2008, 06:49 PM
I agree with Mollyanne. Don't try to push things. maybe ask her for a makeover or some makeup tips and see where the conversation goes from there. Try to understand her feelings. Don't try to impose your needs on her. Let her become comfortable with Nicole at her own pace. Never overstep the boundries. You never know, maybe this will lead to a better realtionship for both of you.

Intertwined
12-25-2008, 07:14 PM
My wife and daughter got me earrings, Zero gauge, a bracelet, and a dress. Altho my wife does not like to see Dobby, she does understand, and I appreciate my family dearly.

Pics
The Jewelry
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=8605

Little black cocktail dress
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=927&pictureid=8606

Maria2222
12-25-2008, 07:49 PM
That's super Nicole. I think it means that your wife is becoming more accepting of your CD side. Sometimes it just takes time. I'd still take it slow and not push. My wife has become more accepting over time too, but I doubt if she will ever see Maria in person. Interestingly enough, she has looked over some of my picture collections when I've left them minimized on the screen.

Karren H
12-25-2008, 08:43 PM
wow.... All I got were a pair electric socks... sigh.....

JOJO44
12-25-2008, 08:58 PM
Don't yet take it to seriously, or discount it to much. It may be simply that she knows that this is part of who you are, and that it makes you happy.

Take it slow and easy, she wants to let you know she is there. Maybe not quite the way you want yet. Patience, patience, patience.

Roberta Marie
12-25-2008, 09:06 PM
What if anything do you think I should be reading into this unusual behaviour.

Nicole

I think we can try to guess what you should be trying to read into this gift, but to know for sure, why not talk to your wife about it? Something like, "Honey, I loved the gift that you got me, but what does it mean? Does it mean that you want to . . .?"

Just my $.019 worth.

Grace,
Bobbi

PortiaHoney
12-25-2008, 09:16 PM
I know it's difficult, but have you asked her about it? My ex's did it to try to understand me and be a part of it. Just ask - tips maybe, why, can she help you to use the products correctly?

Said it before, I'll say it again. Communication is the key to every successful relationship. Maybe she is just letting you know it's OK to talk about Nicole.

:hugs: Portia

Susan.
12-26-2008, 03:04 AM
My wife got me a makeup kit from Ulta, mascara, thigh highs and a feminine nail kit. She had never bought me anything feminine before for Christmas. The reason I got it this year is probably because I put it on a wish list with masculine gifts. I will be doing the same next year.:D

Stephanie Stephens
12-26-2008, 07:09 AM
I go a gift from my wife labeled to "Stephanie". Sweeeet

Laura_Stephens
12-26-2008, 01:27 PM
My bet is that she is just trying to tell you that she loves you.