PDA

View Full Version : Empowerment....

eileen1969
06-09-2005, 06:42 PM
I was in a community group recently and I want to just share some of my experiences with being couragous and free! :Pray: I sucessfully graduated a program called " Conflict~ Resolutions" how fitting for me! (smiles) Now this has nothing to do with my little spat earlier here on this site! However I did learn how to be more insightful in what I do or say with people in my community. At first I thought should I go as Ron and only my male side! I have gone and completed another program with being truely all of me! I felt safe there and this was different for me becuase it was a different setting and very public! I gave this some thought prior to the program starting! And I came to by praying for extra guidance and following my heart,mind,body and spirit! I went as all of me and the group I met was absolutly wonderful and accepting! I was not that scared! I took a deep breathe and went in! :Power: I did it and they got to see both Ron and Eileen! I was told I am 'VIBRANT" and couragous! wow! another step of empowerment of balance and freedom of who I truly am!
pms! lol Now I do know how to breathe before I spill anthing out to anyone in my path with my new ways of looking how to deal with my own conflict! In a healthy way of course girls! I am still not perfect and plan on not being that way! I make mistakes just as anyone else and thats my little story of sucess and being able to be! :thumbsup:

JoannaDees
06-09-2005, 10:27 PM
I'm kind of confused. Did you go to a group dresses as Eileen? Or just confess to the Eileen life?

In any case, great for you that you got something out of the group to feel better.

eileen1969
06-10-2005, 01:58 PM
yes I did go as my female self Eileen and I am discovering myself each day and I hope to inspire at least one person towards freedom and power! :hiding: and break the chain let your fem salf be all :Power:

CharleneCD
06-10-2005, 02:22 PM
Way to go Eileen. I guess that I am not the only gal this week with big b**ls. It sounds like we are on similar paths of exploring and expressing our feminine sides. another great leap for :Power: . :dance:

eileen1969
06-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Ever add up to me very essence and who I define myself to be!
The other day I got mail and I knew that it was something money, things,
or all a girl can dream of! Not even all the pantyhose in the world would
add up to this. And god knows how much a girl loves pantyhose! especially
me! I got my very 1st authentic certified certificate in the mail! with my full
female name ( in fancy words too!) ~ Eileen Julie Victoria Amber~Lynn has
graduated and successfully completed " Conflict-Resolution" course! wow
gives me such empowerment~freedom~success~libiration~ and my power
the women I am.... ;) :love: :Power: There was a time in my life that I
never ever thought that this would ever be in my whole life! and my life
is becoming real-beautiful-sexy and powerful beyong my very being. A
step for me and inspirations for all who are trying to find themselves! that
anything is possible beyond my control! Love Eileen/Ron