PDA

View Full Version : being cd and wanting to dress and be a girl

eleventhdr
03-30-2004, 05:41 AM
Yes i love to talk about this. Who would not want to become a girl if and when they could. I for one would jump at the chance to change into a girl and stay that way. Please feel free to come on in and discuss this post if you want to. I am new to this post but not new to being cd. Thanks Jay!.

SananthaTV
03-30-2004, 03:37 PM
Hi Jay,

yes your right,i love everything about a woman.I envy at the way they walk,
the way their breasts move,their cute wiggle when they walk.
I love seeing a sexy woman in a tight top,and the way her bra shows through.
I love seeing her panties outlined under a tight skirt,and her hips swelling out from her waist.I look at a sexy woman and ache to be one.

I suppose the next best thing is dressing to look like a woman.

Sam xxxx

eleventhdr
03-31-2004, 06:57 AM
Yes i totally agree with you it is far better to be a girl then a boy. I know because I have been female in many past lifes and thus know of the experience of being so it is so much nicer to be female then male and any male who thinks it is not just has never experienced it or just does not understand. The whole concept of being able to dress and be feminine and experience the totla essence of being girlish and going through girlhood with all of it's finery wearing the cloths and just enjoying being totally girly hey those who can not or will not understand or except this have just lost out on all of what being female is really all about. Females girls are the better sex anyway and all life begins as female anyway the male sex is really the secondary sex as it takes more to change it when it is being fromed a t the very begiining of life all life begins as female and somewhere along the way things can go wrong and perfectly good girl can become a boy thus nowonder so many of us feel like we should be girls I know for one that I do feel this way and would give naything to become who and what i really should be. You are so right hey who would not give anything to be able to be just this way it is oh so fine and nice to be female a girl. Oh well. Do post or email me back so we can continue this discussion. Thank's ever so Jay Femm name Suzy Ann.

Gina
10-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Yes I would lolve to be a girl. As soon as I dress whenever I can my who mental state changes to feminine mode and I love it, the satin clothes, stockings and high heels convince me I am a woman, Very satisfying. :)

Tristen Cox
10-01-2004, 09:57 PM
If I could change right this second...and not hurt anyone in my life....

I would.

I'd wake up a woman....

Shower and shave as a woman....

Dress as a woman...

Go to work a woman...

Make love as a woman...

And I'd have one regret...could I still post as a GG?

lol

G
YES! :D

samanthajay
10-02-2004, 01:58 AM
as long as i dont get that monthly visiter. :D

Amelie
10-02-2004, 06:13 AM
I would change completly if I could. Everything Genevieve said except for going to work as a woman, I would like to stay home and not work, sort of like I'm doing now.

Love Amelie

Lawren
10-02-2004, 06:53 AM
I'm ready whenever you want to wave your magic wand. But please make me small enough to wear a size 10 dress and a bra no larger than C cup. I like my GGs to be petite, almost pixie-ish. :p

LoL, Lawren

Alayna
10-02-2004, 06:55 AM
Only if I can switch back and forth at will. There's way too many things I like about being a guy that would collide with being a girl. Now, if I were to be magically reborn as a girl, having no memory or experience of being a guy would I do it?.........Actually, I don't know. Right now, I like CD - I get the best of both worlds!:D

JoannaDees
10-02-2004, 07:22 AM
Lawren, you forgot max foot size of 10. That seems to be the magic size the cute shoes/boots/sandals stop!!!!!

Lawren
10-02-2004, 07:36 AM
Of course Joanna. I'd have to limit my shoe size to 8 or smaller.

LoL, Lawren

silkstockings71
10-15-2004, 11:23 AM
jeez love the photo and the idiology,love the make up and hair you look wicked girl

Julie
10-15-2004, 12:59 PM
Let's say I was sitting down in a chair dressed with my purse in my lap. Across the room on a table was a red button. There's another person in the room who just told me if I pushed that button I'd immediately be transformed into my ideal woman, head to toe.

I'd jump from the chair, my purse would fly into the air and I'd push that button. I'd turn around and be waiting for my purse to come back down so I could catch it. :D

babe4life
10-15-2004, 01:19 PM
Oh for sure! But would the purse fit the new outfit?!?

:D

Love,
Vicky

Wenda
10-16-2004, 10:20 AM
I would change completly if I could. Everything Genevieve said except for going to work as a woman, I would like to stay home and not work, sort of like I'm doing now.

Love Amelie
U r 2 good!! luv, wenda