PDA

View Full Version : Dressed

Laceytosee
12-26-2008, 12:56 AM
Here I am dressed, skirt, hose, garder belt, panties, blouse and bra with nowhere to go. It is great to have you friends who know the feeling I have right now. My clothes feel wonderful, walking and feeling my bare thighs and hearing the nylons rub together. I go outside and the wind takes my skirt, I feel the air under my skirt and feel free. Eventhough I share my dressing with only one person, I wish I could be dressed most of the time and feel comfortable with being the inner woman I am.

Andine
12-26-2008, 01:24 AM
Sounds good ... get a photo !
Share that with us .... we won't tell anyone!

courtneyjo
12-26-2008, 06:04 AM
Such a wonderful feeling to be feminine!

Mollyanne
12-26-2008, 06:40 AM
It only gets better from here!!!!! TRUST ME!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

JoAnne Wheeler
12-26-2008, 09:21 AM
Lacy, isn't being dressed the most wonderful feeling !!!

Agree with you.

JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
12-26-2008, 09:42 AM
I know just how you feel Lacey as I an dressed at this time. I'm in a white dress very short with blue flowed print edged in glitter white hose and strappy heels. But I'm not going outside it's way to cold up here in New York hun.:hugs:
Angie

lauraabdl
12-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Well:daydreaming:of being dressed right now. Its only 14 degrees outside and am thinking about turning up the heat inside right now. Going out dressed right now would proably be a major freeze event in stockings and a skirt, but maybe it will be a thrill I haven't experienced yet.
Well anyway it was a thought.
Laura:heehee:

Katrina red nails
12-26-2008, 06:02 PM
its 11pm here in UK so i am in my blue full length silky nightie with white house robe over the top. Matching red lipstick and nail polish.

BLUE ORCHID
12-27-2008, 03:02 PM
Even if you can't go out dressing up and logging on to this forum is a
great way to spend some time with a great bunch of ladies