PDA

View Full Version : hi girls

kimberlyx
12-26-2008, 09:29 AM
hi everyone,

my names kimberley. back on the forum after a long break. spent the last year learning to accept myself and since stepped out and loving every minute of it.

any other girls still in the closet i'd like to say it's the best thing i ever did. and won't ever look back.

hope to chat to lots of you soon.

love kimberly...x

crossdrezzer1
12-26-2008, 09:33 AM
good for you but what are the bad things about stepping out of the closet? there must be some,,, staying in the closet is safe but from what? people always say leaving the closet is a good thing but no one ever says the bad and I would love to know them so I could be prepared when it happens

Samantha B L
12-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Hi Kimberly, Greetings and welcome aboard!

RitaCD
12-26-2008, 09:49 AM
Welcome back Kimberly. Glad to hear that you stepped out. Agreed that getting out of the closet is not the goal for all CDs, but those of us that have it is quite liberating. Now that I have been out of the house en femme I can't get enough of it. Just be careful Kim and enjoy.:daydreaming:

kimberlyx
12-26-2008, 09:56 AM
good for you but what are the bad things about stepping out of the closet? there must be some,,, staying in the closet is safe but from what? people always say leaving the closet is a good thing but no one ever says the bad and I would love to know them so I could be prepared when it happens

hi crossdrezzer1,

in my own personal experience. staying in the closet has not really allowed me to be myself and has over and over resulted in my unhappiness.

on the other hand being out in public can sometimes get the odd hurtful comment. but that i can mix with other t-girls far outweighs it. i also think manymore people are accepting of others differences today.

kim..x

gina eddy
12-26-2008, 04:03 PM
hi kimberlyx welcome hun best wishes gina

Maria2222
12-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Welcome back Kimberly,
Come on back in and start enjoying all the super people here.
:)

Rita D
12-26-2008, 05:35 PM
Welcome Back Kimberly-
Nice to meet you! Happy Holidays!

Rita D

CD Susan
12-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Hi Kimberly, welcome back to the forum. I agree with your views on being out of the closet. I stepped out only six months ago and am glad I did too.

Edyta_C
12-26-2008, 07:20 PM
Welcome back Kimberly! Better keep coming back here or you might get lost.

Edy

kimberlyx
12-27-2008, 06:55 AM
hi and thanks girls,

it is nice to be made so welcome again. am looking forward to getting to know you all soon.

lots of hugs kim..x

Angie G
12-27-2008, 07:44 AM
Welcome back Kimberly nice to have you with us again enjoy hun.:hugs:
Angie

az_azeel
12-27-2008, 10:50 AM
Hi Kimberley... :welcom: or welcome back whichever the case may be :heehee:

JoAnne Wheeler
12-27-2008, 11:01 AM
Congratulations Kimberly
Its like a bird leaving the nest - its freedom - its realizing and accepting yourself for who and what you are. I'm like you, I love it.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler