PDA

View Full Version : Finally made a phone call.

Katie Moore
12-26-2008, 08:22 PM
A few days ago I finally had a really nice talk with "Insearchofme" on the phone. Dana has (God bless her) tried for over a year to get me to meet or talk on the phone. And I just couldn't do it.

I was really nervous. She was awesome and within a few minutes we were chatting like old friends. She was telling about Txkimberly, Karen Hutton and a few of the other girls she has met.

Thanks Dana for putting me at ease. Now If I could only get the courage to go out............

And thanks to this site for some really nice people!

:love:

Katie

Karren H
12-26-2008, 08:28 PM
That's awesome!!! Dana is a sweetheart for sure!!

ErikaLeigh
12-27-2008, 01:55 AM
It just takes time and confidence. When I joined this site I was just another closeted guy in a dress. Now I go out once a month and have quite a wardrobe to boot. Thanks to many of the ladies on this site I now have the courage even though I dont pass that easily to go out and I feel better and more comfy everytime I do. Just take those baby steps and before you know it you will be taking Karren Hutton style giant leaps!! :D

Oddlee
12-27-2008, 02:33 AM
A few days ago I finally had a really nice talk with "Insearchofme" on the phone. Dana has (God bless her) tried for over a year to get me to meet or talk on the phone. And I just couldn't do it.

I was really nervous. She was awesome and within a few minutes we were chatting like old friends. She was telling about Txkimberly, Karen Hutton and a few of the other girls she has met.

Thanks Dana for putting me at ease. Now If I could only get the courage to go out............

And thanks to this site for some really nice people!

:love:

Katie

We're all in this together Why would anyone suspect such a story would garner anything other than support from this group?

That said, I have to extend my appreciation to this group for allowing me to be and to project myself. I'm not sure the projection captures the total male/female dichotomy, or if that even really exists.

Thank you all for your postings and support.

Lee

leslie ann
12-27-2008, 02:49 AM
This looks like a good spot to say a VERY SPECIAL thanks to everyone here for making the place what it is your ALL very special ! thank all of ya so much.:hugs:

jarts55
12-27-2008, 03:00 AM
I know Dana from when she lived here. We had lunch together a couple of times. Sure do miss her!

JoAnne Wheeler
12-27-2008, 08:07 AM
The nicest girls in the world are on this website !!!!!!!!!!
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
12-27-2008, 09:21 AM
See people here are pretty cool.:hugs:
Angie

TxKimberly
12-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Yup Yup Dana is awesome! She is one of the few people I've met "drab" and felt 100% comfortable. I used work near her home town once a month and so got to see her every once in a while, but my company hired someone to take care of that contract. :-(

marny
12-28-2008, 01:23 AM
sounds lovely. maybe one of you will post thw number