PDA

View Full Version : she said do it

crossdrezzer1
12-27-2008, 03:58 AM
a very eventful day for me here.... First of all my wife knows and doenst really like but is supportive,she buys me stuff and takes me shopping,,,,well anyways i took her shopping as in my last post,,,we talked tonight and i told her about this site and even logged on and showed her,,,showed her a person i talked to that has told sales girls at a local shop about me as she is like me and they welcome me,,she told me to be-friend this person and if its a experince I want to do then go shopping underdressed and see if its fun,,, she wants me to make local friend and relieve her form some of the stress,,,, I told her I didnt want to do it because I felt like cheating on her lying what i was doing for embarresment but she said no i need to so do it so tomorrow i plan on doing it,,sitting here in my new outfit she bought me while she sleeps,,,,excited on going to local store telling them its for me in underdress,,,,will be polite and couritouus more than spell check---lol......ill post a new message on my experience for all that hasnty gone to a store to buy for self and telling S.A.'s its for you....

TerryTerri
12-27-2008, 04:21 AM
I have a confidant outside of my wife and she is such a Godsend to me. She has helped me so so much I can't describe. My wife knows of her, and does know her. She's the daughter of a very good female friend of mine (who was the best 'man' at our wedding). My confidant is in a relationship with a good guy and I am faithfully married. So, there is no romance issues involved. Sometimes, from my side, it is not always emotionally easy to mantain that. She gorgeous, etc. But, her friendship is much more important, so I behave myself. I don't think she's interested in me that way anyway and I don't want to mess up our friendship.
Anyway, she helps me emotionally accept much of this, which allows me to let go of the stupid guilt and shame and remorse for all this. I can openly and honestly talk to her about all this stuff. I could not do that with my wife, she is not in an objective place, regardless of how supportive or accepting she is or isn't. My confidant's ability to be uneffected by my transgender and crossdressing issues allows me a much easier openness. She gives me really good feedback when I go and talk to her about this stuff. She gives some really good advice on make-up, clothing, etc. Only difference is she's a Pamela Anderson kind of gal and I'm a Shania Twain kinda gal.
Anyway, my experience has been having a confidant outside of my marriage has been of an invaluable benefit. Naturally that confidant is female, I just can't imagine having a male confidant when it comes to this. And, I would be lying if I said I never had any temptation with my confidant. But, I have never had any real difficulty maintaining proper behavior. I am a married man.
I encourage you to explore the possibility.

Tomara
12-27-2008, 06:32 AM
It sound like your wife is more supportive and understanding than you give her credit for , make sure she knows how much you appreciate her and her help , and enjoy your shopping , it is a little nerve wracking at first but once you have a little confidence you will wonder why you waited so long to get out there.

Good luck !
Tomara

Karen1969DD
12-27-2008, 06:52 AM
Terry,

It is wonderful that you have such a confidant. I wish there were someone my husband and I could trust enough to play a similar role for him.

I am intrigued by the idea of the 'best man' at your wedding being a woman. Something to think about for the role reversed wedding we are planning.

Hugs, Karen

JoAnne Wheeler
12-27-2008, 07:44 AM
WOW - your are one lucky girl.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
12-27-2008, 08:58 AM
I've never came out and said it's for me but the way my wife talk when we are out shopping give sales people the idea it's for me.:hugs:
Angie

Alice B
12-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Wow! You and Terry are extremely lucky. Treat your wife's well for they are very special.

Billijo49504
12-28-2008, 04:16 PM
If you walk in the store and don't act like a fool, and here's the important part, you have money to spend, most stores will help you to leave it at their store. Lane Bryant, Fashion Bug, Avenue and Dress Barn are just a few that have taken my money lately. Oh, here's something else, if you are going to buy a bunch of clothes, ask about opening a charge. Most stores have a deal for new charge customers. Payless shoes just sent me a 15% coupon for giving them my email address. Don't worry about going with someone, just go by yourself, it doesn't matter to the clerks. Happy shopping...BJ

paulaN
12-28-2008, 07:12 PM
If only my X would have been just a little bit like your wife. We would still be married. You had better treat her good.

Tracii G
12-28-2008, 07:48 PM
Once the stores "know" about you they will bend over backwards to help you make great fashon choices.
I'm out front to the SA's just who the clothes are for and all they say Oh well lets look over here and find something pretty.
Most are very open and accepting and ask questions and are curious about guys that CD. Several stores I frequent the SA's always say hi and are very supportive.
Last Friday I was in Goody's and the mgr(female) greeted me and introduced me to a new employee as Tracii.
Funny side note there is one young gay man that works there and when I come in the female SA's won't let him help me they say you're ours girl let him wait on the guys.
The more you get out to the stores dressed or in drab you will make friends with the SA's and then the real fun starts.

Chrissy be good
12-29-2008, 10:01 AM
I went into a store fully dressed and was outted by the SA. After the initial shock wore off she went out of her way to compliment my look the whole time I was in the store. She told me what days she worked and said she would love to help me out when I'm there. I went back a few times.....always dressed. She became so helpful we ended up dating and I moved in with her for a few months.