PDA

View Full Version : Told another Friend

joan47
12-27-2008, 06:37 AM
I have now told 3 friends at work and my female boss. All say they have no problem, in fact one wants to go shopping and the MAC Cosmetic Store. The last one had told had told me here mother in law gor her a miracle bra at Victoria Secret and it gave here great uplift.. so I went out and bought one and wore it to work the next day.

It really does give you alot of clevage, I have pretty big boobs as it is but this bra is great. I wear a uniform in my work so really can't see my bra. I told here I got a maricle bra too and it was great, she thoughtI was kidding but then I opened my shirt to show her, the the usually story, that I am transgenered and want to be a girl.. and guiess what she already had figured it out because of my thin waxed eyebrows and long arylic nails with clear polish.

She said she had also seen me at Wal-Mart in the ladies section, and the tight girls streach jeans I was wearing were pretty oblvious. not mens jeans.

Anyway we are still good friends and we talk alot about girls clothes and makeup.

Anyway else have friends at work that know??

JoAnne Wheeler
12-27-2008, 07:48 AM
You are very fortunate to have such understanding co-workers. I sure wish that I were in your heels !
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

Angie G
12-27-2008, 08:31 AM
God no that just won't fly with these guys I'm lucky to get away with the longer hair and pierced eyes.:hugs:
Angie

Mollyanne
12-27-2008, 09:26 AM
Hi Joan, You are very fortunate to have as many understanding people around you that you have. So many of us would trade places w/you in a "New York minute" including myself!!!! I work in a very male dominated occupation and if I came out to my boss "the tar and feathers" would follow. When I'm home my female side emerges, or should I say explodes and feel soooo good when I embrace it.

:love: Mollyanne

Sarah89
12-27-2008, 10:38 AM
It definatly does feel good when some people know.
Only one person has figured out that I crossdress, and that happened about 2 weeks ago after my makeover for charity at work.
One of the chicks just said "youve done this before hav'nt you",
and all i could do was laugh , and nodded yes :p.
she has no problem with it.
I think most people in my work know that I keep my legs smooth cause I never stop boasting about my legs haha, and they are fine with that aswell, but I dont think they have figured that I crossdress as a hobby, unless they are just pretending to not know haha.
But if anyone else ever asks im not going to deny It.
I would tell alot more of my friends, but I don't know how I would do it haha , it just seems abit pointless to say "oh hey by the way I do this" for no reason , I just need to get in a convorsation about it and then i can say "oh hey I do that" :p

Nancy (PA)
12-27-2008, 10:50 AM
What sizes does VS sell up to?