PDA

View Full Version : You never forget your first time

Chrissy be good
12-28-2008, 10:10 AM
I was just thinking about the first time I ever went out fully dressed. I was wondering about some of the experiences some of the other girls had and what you were wearing.
The first time I went out was to a community college. I was 18 and raided my sister's closet. I had on a black bra and panty set and used socks for boobs. I wore a black skirt, and beige turtleneck. I wore my exgirlfriends 3/4 length leather jacket over the turtleneck. Black knee high boots with black panthose. I had long hair down past the middle of my back that I pulled back in a headband and my ears were pierced so I put in really big hoops. All I had for make up was eye shadow and pink lipstick, but I made it work. I remember pulling into the parking lot scared out of my mind. I must have sat in my car for a half an hour looking around, checking out my surroundings. I finally grabbed my books and stepped out. I felt like the whole campus was staring, but nobody was, and I blended right in.....some what. I walked around a while, and went to the library and tried to do some homework. I was too worked up and couldn't concentrate. I was there for about 2 hours and bummed when I had to leave, but I ventured back a few times. I'll never forget the first time though.

Karren H
12-28-2008, 10:13 AM
Wow!! To fully pass your first time is amazing.... I looked like a guy in a dress... funny... I still do!! lol

Sara Jessica
12-28-2008, 11:19 AM
Well count me as one who has forgotten the first time. It was nearly 20 years ago (not counting Halloweeens). All I know is I've learned a lot since then!!!

Angie G
12-28-2008, 01:03 PM
Well 've only been out on Halloween but loved it.:hugs:
Angie

lauraabdl
12-28-2008, 01:25 PM
Yes I will always remember my first time out, the resturant and the night club and how nicely I was treated by everyone, how could you forget that? I just have only to think about it and I can visualize every minute of that night and how I wish to do it agian. I have moved from that big city and now reside in the sticks, so dressing at home as best as I can these days. But the memories do last.
Laura:love:

carolinoakland
12-28-2008, 01:32 PM
My first time out was on New Years Eve. I learned a lot that night. Including the dangers of the pink fog, and too much alcohol. I almost got raped that night. But I have a destiny to keep and the universe protects me. Carol

Teri Jean
12-28-2008, 01:37 PM
I went out on Halloween but the first time I was out dressed other than a drive was to visit another sister a hundred miles away. I was nervous but after we had a great afternoon together I left to go home and found I needed to gas up the truck. I pulled into a station and gassed the truck wearing a mini skirt and blouse and heels, that was much more of a experiance. To top it off it was fairly cold outside to boot and I wasn't wearing my coat I had brought along. A mini and "D" cups, I must have given the young man in the station a site. Keli

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 01:57 PM
My first time out was a duzy ! I drove 500 miles to Duke University and the second time I drove back home 4 days later. It was a wonderful experience, with a few close moments - gas station guys looked at me funny. Then coming back from Duke, some dude got up beside my car and then followed me for several hundred miles - a little scarry. I was fully dressed both times. I loved it even if it was a little scarry.
Love,
JoAnne Wheeler

CD Susan
12-28-2008, 04:04 PM
My first time out dressed (not counting Halloween parties) was six months ago. It was about a month after joining this site and I worked up the courage to do it from reading hundreds of posts here from those that do this. I went on a twenty mile ride on my mountain bike. I was very nervous at first but soon calmed down. The scariest part was when I met a close friend in his car. I had to pass a few feet in front of him at an intersection. Fortunately he did not recognise me. I have been out many times since then and it gets easier and more fun each time. I wish I had done this years earlier.

Melanie R
12-28-2008, 04:47 PM
My first time out in public dressed head to foot was at age 17 with my girlfriend who made me into a gorgeous female. We wore the same size - a size 10 - now if I could only reverse the clock. I will never forget the outfit a summer pink print sun dress complete with white heels. We drove in my auto to a movie in downtown Houston. I was scared to death but pulled it of without a look except a lot fo flirting from guys at the theatre. I did not know at the time - in 1957 - that dresssing as the opposite gender was against the law. When my girlfriend's partents were out of town we did the girls night out one other time. I wish I still had the photos of how I looked in 1957 - or maybe not.

KandisTX
12-28-2008, 06:12 PM
Wow!! To fully pass your first time is amazing.... I looked like a guy in a dress... funny... I still do!! lol

Oh PULEEAASSEE Karren... I have showed your avatar pic on this site to one of my GG co-workers (she knows about Kandis), and she could NOT believe that you were not a GG ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

Karren H
12-28-2008, 06:15 PM
Oh PULEEAASSEE Karren... I have showed your avatar pic on this site to one of my GG co-workers (she knows about Kandis), and she could NOT believe that you were not a GG ;)

Kandis:love::rose2:

That's the stunt woman I hired to take photos of in my clothes... I really don't look like that!! lol :D

Cheryl T
12-28-2008, 06:23 PM
My first time in public was a Halloween party given by some friends. I made it past them at the door and was there about 20 mins before the recognized me. That was a rush.

The true first time in public my spouse took me shopping at Vanity Fair outlet mall in Pennsylvania. I was wearing a purple turtleneck and jeans with flats. I must have spent an hour or more on my makeup and was soo nervous. Half the day I kept take side glances to see who was watching me and what their reaction was. I kept waiting for someone to say something, but to my surprise no one did. Worse was that no one seemed to pay me any attention at all...geez...all that work and adrenaline for nothing...lol.
We left there after lunch and went to Turntable Junction in Flemington, NJ and then to a few stores nearby. It got late and by now I didn't want it to end. My confidence was growing and I was having too much fun.
Now we go out regularly shopping, dining, movies and any where else we care to and I no longer even look to see if someone is watching. I no longer care...I'm just another gal out for the day.
Confidence is everything...

Jilmac
12-28-2008, 10:00 PM
The first time I ever went out as a girl was in 1961 when I was 16. I had a girl friend (not a girlfriend) who I had told about my desire to wear girls clothes and she would let me wear her clothes sometimes. When I got the idea to go a halloween party as a girl she was eager to help me and provided me with everything I needed. She gave me a pair of pink lace trimmed panties, a white padded 34b bra which I stuffed with balloons filled with cooking oil, a white garter belt, stockings, a pink half slip, a charcoal grey skirt and a pink blouse. My hair was a brown shoulder length wig that she borrowed from her aunt and my shoes were a pair of black pumps that belonged to one of my sisters. She also helped me with makeup. She went to the party with me as Pocahontas. My "costume" was the hit of the party but at that time crossdressing was talked about in hushes so I couldn't tell the world how much I enjoyed the experience. It would be many years until I was able to go out dressed again. In 1995 I attended my first meeting of the Gemini Gender Group in Milwaukee. Since my wife passed away in 2007 I have been going out as often as I can and now I can tell the world how much I enjoy it.

KarenS
12-28-2008, 10:49 PM

Sorry Karen, You don't look much like a guy to me.

I can pass only if it is midnight and there is no moon and peoples eyes are closed. Bone structure, hairy, and heavy.:drink:

beenherelongtime
12-28-2008, 10:55 PM
my first time was at halloween to a big ball, some outrageous costumes were there, but i had on a long gown and my gg friend went with me. there were some lovely girls there but it wasn't a good background.

vikki2020
12-29-2008, 12:28 AM
You're right, you never forget the first time!I wore one of my moms tops that fit me like a mini-dress,and walked down the block to get a paper out of the vending box.I was about 15,but the memory is still very vivid!

yuuka
12-29-2008, 03:54 AM
Wow that's a really good story of your first time!

It really touches me because I'm planing on doing the same kind of thing (when I find some sensible clothes, style and courage of course).

sallyjones
12-29-2008, 05:07 AM
like many others it was halloween. i was fully dressed. me and my SO went out to a friends party. i had told everyone that i was going as a woman. before we got to the party we had to stop to pay a bill. no one said anything so we decided to go out to eat chinese food. while there no one at the restarant would even look at me did not pass. ate dinner and of to the party. my friends thought it was great but i did not tell them i dress all the time. one of my friends and his SO asked if we would like to go out to a costume party and of course i said hell yes! i was a like nervous beings i dont drink. we went in and to my surprise no one said anything derogatory. i did get lots of compliments and go felt up by almost every girl in the place. had a great time cant wait to do it again. my avatar is that very night.

Sue Too
12-29-2008, 03:21 PM
This incident occurred about ten years ago. Upon reading your story I dug through my computer and found mine. Many things have changed since I wrote this. It is fun to look back, though. Geez those were exciting times!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIRST TIME OUT!

I'd like to tell you about my first time out en femme. It took place about five years ago. Barb, my friend, who runs the Short Skirt Dress Shop had asked me to go out with her and some friends. The plan is to meet her at her store about 9:00PM

I started early. I know it takes time for a woman to be truly all together. I first bathed with scented soap and shaved. I can't shave my body, so that takes a lot of extra work and ideas. Going to the bedroom I first put on a pair of pretty red
panties. I take great care to push the "thing" back between my legs. I wish I could tie it there at times like these. Next comes a pair of flesh colored opaque panty hose to cover up my leg hair. Next comes my favorite white lace bra. No
front clasp. I've learned to do it behind my back!! After inserting the balloons, I start to feel more like a real woman.

The next addition is a garter belt and a pair of black textured hose with seams up the back. I take great care to insure that the seams are perfectly straight. Next, I put on my wig. I like the feminine look it gives while I am putting on my make-up.
As I put on my foundation, I have to be very careful not to get on my wig. It is a little difficult, but worth it. Next comes my eye shadow. As I apply the cosmetics I can feel my breasts rub against my arms. I'll bet I'm not as detailed as you, mainly because I have never had anyone to show me those tricks. I think minelooks pretty good though. After they eyeliner comes the mascara and blush on my cheeks. I also put a small beauty mark on my right cheek. With each
addition, I get prettier and prettier. After the make-up is finished, I returned to the bedroom and finish dressing. My choice for this evening is a gold lame blouse and a really cute pair of black tap outer panties. I have had very feminine 3"
black lace sewn all around the leg openings. They are darling!.

The coolness of the blouses material, sends shivers up and down my back. After adjusting the blouse I pull on the panties. After pulling them up and around my waist I check the look in the mirror. It was just as I had hoped for. Doing a little pose, I am very thrilled with the results. The garters and the lacy tops of the hose show is a very sexy way, and the opaque hose do a reasonable job of making my legs look smooth. My jewelry for the evening consists of earrings with little 1" balls hanging on dainty chains. I also wear a multi chain necklace that finds a home between my breasts and does a beautiful job of accenting their fullness.

After the jewelry, I return to the bathroom, put on my lipstick and straighten and arrange my auburn hair and apply my perfume. I have trouble with the lipstick bleeding out later in the evenings. I am now using a lipstick lining pencil which
helps a little. When I get excited I find myself breathing hard, and you can bet that is the case now. I also give myself a wink, a smile and several words of encouragement. Back to the bedroom, I slip into my heels and put my lady things
in my purse. Looking at the clock I see that it is about 8:10PM. It is now time to leave. As I turn out the light in the house and walk out to the car, I am very confident. The movement of my breasts and the click of my heels on the
concrete makes me feel very feminine. Suzi is one sexy fox!

As I drove down Bell Rd. I was very conscious of the cars next to me. At first I tried not to stop right next to them. Finally I decided the heck with it and decided to enjoy myself. It was really fun to play with the back of my hair with my left hand. It caused my left breast to push out quite nicely. I also would occasionally use one of my long fingernails to remove an imaginary hair from my extended tongue. I love to tease. God help me if I were born a woman. My hair was teased rather severely and my lipstick was quite bright, so I suspect I looked pretty inviting to some of the onlookers. There was lots of traffic and I kept the doors locked so I felt fairly safe. I also avoided direct eye contact.

My destination was Central and Camelback, so when I reached I-17 I turned south. As I drove down the Interstate I was rewarded by another reminder of my femininity. Each time the car passed over a seams in the concrete, there was a delightful quiver in my breasts. I had one car honk, but fortunately I caught myself before I turned and made eye contact. The stretch of Camelback between I-17 and Central Ave made me a little afraid. The traffic was very slow, and it
seemed like everyone was looking at me.

When I arrived at Barb's store there was plenty of parking. After hunting for my lipstick and putting the keys in my purse, I got out of the car and went inside. She was waiting for me and we exchanged hugs and kisses. Since it was about
closing time the store was empty. Barbara is a lovely lady that runs a store featuring the more showy feminine styles. This particular evening she was wearing a black sheath with a "V" neck cut to almost her navel. She was very complimentary of my outfit and said I really looked hot.

Since we were going to be going different directions after the trip to the 307 Bar, we drove separately. When we arrived at the 307, they had parking available for us right outside the door. They save that parking for the ladies, real or imagined.
Since it was early, we found a nice table right up in front. After a few minutes a couple of Barb's CD friends joined us. They left a little to be desired in their appearance, but were really very nice girls. As the evening progressed, there were as many as 50 cross dressers in the bar. About 5-6 of them were in a variety show. Most did lip sync and dance routines. They were really good and very beautiful. One beautiful blond was as close to Marilyn Monroe as you could
ever imagine.

Being out as a girl was very exciting. Each time I used my fingers, I could feel the nails. Often, when I moved I could feel my arm brushing my breasts. It was especially exciting to go to the ladies room. It was so thrilling to walk around the
bar in heels. In the rest room, I had a nice visit with a genetic female who complimented me on how sweet I looked. That made me feel wonderful. After sitting, I had to be very careful not to catch my nails on my hose as I pulled up
my panties. It was so much fun to fuss with my hair and fix my lipstick. I shared my perfume with another lovely lady. It was especially wonderful to walk back through the crowd after fixing yourself in the ladies room. I got pinched on the rump.<<giggle>>

The night just seemed to fly by. As I was driving home, I thought about the wonderfully feminine experiences that I had that evening. The feeling of soft cool lingerie, the smell of feminine perfume and make-up, the pretty cloths, the
fussing, being treated as a special lady, the joys of being feminine----I wonder how many genetic females really appreciate what they have. I HAD A WONDERFUL NIGHT!!!

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-29-2008, 03:44 PM
I don't know if this really counts as going out the first time,but last June, I got off from work at 11pm. I couldn't change at work so I drove to a side street which was dark. I did a full change in my truck,wig,spaghetti strap top,panties,short shorts and drove to my Aunt's house in NJ(she wasn't there at the time so I could pull it off). A week later, my wife and I decided to comeback home early from NJ on a Sunday afternoon and I dressed femme and drove all the way back from NJ to our place in the Western Suburbs of Phila.in daylight I was a little nervous, but it felt great. I now will step outside of my house when its dark and I greeted the UPS guy one time while dressed. Thats my extent of going out so far,but soon I'm going to go to a CD event dressed femme to the nines and I can't wait for that.

Felicity :)

LeotardMan
12-30-2008, 08:55 PM
I sort of had two first times, the first time I was about 13 or 14 I was in Karate class and I had on one of my mom’s leotards under my karate outfit. I was sparring and losing naturally when part of my karate outfit came off and I was exposed.

The other time my mom knew and accepted the fact I was a CD and we finally exercised together with me dressed in the same exact outfit as she had on.

Geoff

Robynts
12-30-2008, 09:59 PM
I wrote this several years ago so I would never forget my first time. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed going out!

My first time out is still burned in my mind. There are little
things you remember from that first experience. Mine was in the
dead of winter. It was cold out and I will never forget the cold
breeze blowing up my skirt. Below is my story. Every word of it is
true!

The family had gone to the mother-in-laws for the week and I was
home all alone. For years I had dressed but I never had a good
wig. I called a woman's health store in the big city and asked the
woman who answered if she was willing to help a CD. She said sure,
and if I wanted she would stay late for me. I said that would not
be a problem. I screwed up my courage and drove to the city. I
finally found the store and walked in nervous as could be. The lady
was extremely helpful, showing me tons of wigs. Finally we both
agreed on a dark blond medium length wig. I took my wig and thanked her for a wonderful experience.

When I got home it was time to dress. For the first time I got to
meet Robyn in all her glory. It felt great. I sat down at the
computer and started surfing. I quickly decided that it was a waste
to have Robyn sitting at the computer all made up and stuck in the
house. I had to do something about this! I went to a nearby TG
support group's website and started searching for a contact. I
finally found a girl, Anne, and sent her an email. Wonders upon
wonders she responded and gave me her work phone number. Nervously
I called her and said "Hi." I told her that I was stuck at home but
really wanted to get out for my first time. She said that if I
really wanted to she would collect some other girls and meet me at a
TGIFridays that was about 90 miles away from where I lived. We
arranged to meet about 9:00 at the restaurant parking lot.

I was dressed in a short black skirt, white blouse, stockings and 4
inch pumps, and of course my makeup and the beautiful wig. I drove
the 90 miles like I always had been a girl (I have to admit to
flashing a bit of stocking top as I drove). I arrived at the
restaurant and parked kind of in the back. Soon two other cars
showed up and out piled several girls. You could tell they were not
GGs but I did not care. I got out and met Anne and her girlfriends
and hit it off immediately. As we walked across the restaurant
parking lot I felt the cold breeze. What a magical feeling to feel
the wind under my skirt. I knew then that I was living my dream of
being a girl, if only for a little while. We walked into TGIFridays
like we owned the place. I am sure we were read by the staff and
some of the customers but there were no problems with that. The
hostess was super sweet and put us at a table kinda toward the
back. We talked and visited for the longest time.

You can imagine what happened after two glasses of water and a diet
coke, well several of us trooped off to the restrooms. It was my
first time in the girl’s restroom, but nothing happened!

After our visit, it was time to head home. We walked back to our
cars and said our goodbyes. I swung my long legs into my car and
headed home.

That is not the end of the story. Driving home I noticed that I was
low on gas. Of course I was going to have to gas up. Well I took
this opportunity pull into a well lit truck stop and gas up. Once
again I felt the breeze and relished in the feeling of being a hot
girl gassing up her car like any other girl. Nothing happened at
the truck stop but I could see I was being checked out!

I made it home safe and sound. That night I went to bed dreaming of
my experience as Robyn and looking forward to next time. Since then
there have been many many more trips out as Robyn. Alone, with
other girls and even with my wife.

There is only one first time, but I am lucky mine was so wonderful,
and I thank Anne and the other girls for making it happen.

Robyn

trannie T
12-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Pure terror!
Halloween 1993 was my first time out. Went to the only gay bar I knew about there were a few other girls there but I was afraid to speak them, a guy at the bar complimented my wig but I was afraid to talk to him, the only person I spoke to was the bartender. God, I was scared.
Despite my fears I did have a good time, happily it soon became easier to get out.

jennifer41356
12-30-2008, 10:46 PM

just dont take a puck to your pretty and smile:love::eek::D

JenniferR771
12-30-2008, 11:07 PM
I had arranged very nervously on phone for a makeover--for a pretend Halloween party. Took a blue skirt suit with blue checked jacket and heels etc and a genuine human hair wig from a thrift store. Packed everything in a big bag and ventured out. They gave me a wonderful makeover--helped me pick out some great dresses and accessories, and took some really nice pics. Finally I decided to wear the blue suit home, Nervously headed out and got about 2 miles and realized I had forgotten my glasses--went back--more nervous and started out again. But uneventful drive, and as I neared home--I wanted more adventure so I bought some red nails at a drugstore. Got in line for cashier and (Oh no!) a man opened up another register and said in my direction "I can help you over here mam." I ignored him for several long minutes. Finally paid the girl and left. I only bought one pic of those that were taken, because of the high cost. And later destroyed it in one of my purges. Sigh--I was younger then.

Cari
12-31-2008, 12:52 AM
First time out was a GNO, See attached pic; I got better.

I remember being bummed out because it was very cold so I ended up with a sweater, black skirt and boots. I was planning on pumps and a shorter skirt and remember thinking "I shaved my legs for this". but was very happy to be in boots and tights on the walk back. I wasnt nearly brave enough to drive.

Cari

Carol A
12-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Oh wow I can still remember that night. I was 14 and mom was working the late shift so I knew she wouldn't be home until 10:30 pm.
I put on a bra, girdle and stockings and nice sweater with a full skirt and 2 of her square dance cancans. In the mid 50's wigs were a fad so I had one to wear. Went down into the basement and sneaked out the back door alongside the house and out onto the street. Oh boy was I scared but to far to turn back, walked around the block passed a few kids who payed no attention to me and ran back into the house. Wow what a rush I had that night.

MarciManseau
12-31-2008, 09:48 AM

The braided underarm hair with the pink bow is what makes you sooo passable, I think :devil:

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Jess West
12-31-2008, 10:54 AM
Interesting, I was thinking different but upon thinking it over my first time was also a Halloween party.

The wife and I went as Sonny and Cher - you can figure out me :)

Cheep drug store wig, black dress, hose, heels cheezy make up. definately was not passing but had fun.

First time out solo was a few years later and I just drove round on a rainy evening in what may still be my favorite outfit - black skirt, violet shirt. Business looking.

First time out of a car solo was with knee high black boots, my favorite wrap dress. That time I looked really good (in my head any way). Walked round a shopping center and never got any weird looks.

I dont go out often, pretty rare really. So they stand out. I just find that like dressing, you got to be in the right frame of mind. If I'm not feeling it, I just dont do it. If opportunity and desire blend, it can be fun and a good rush! I tend to be "less" into it I think than most, but as you all know... when the urge hits :) Roll with it!