PDA

View Full Version : Parents found my hiding place

ania83cd
12-28-2008, 12:44 PM
Today my father called me to stop by them and reconnect the computer because they had to move everything in the room to change the floor covering. He didn't say anything through the phone but I knew this meant they had to move the desk and I was keeping my fem things behind it:eek: Fortunately I moved everything to the flat I'm renting... well almost everything:sad: I left a bra (the first one I bought that looked a little weird) and a concealer. I was going to my parents thinking about my final words.
When I got there no one said anything but at some point my mom says "here's your laundry... oh and we found something behind the desk":worried: I quickly replied "don't even ask" and my mom said "don't ask, okaaay". Feeew, I didn't think that would go so easy but I was happy it did because I didn't have anything better to say. My dad was fortunately in another room but I have no idea if he saw my things and I know how he hates 'deviants':sad: But he acted normally and didn't say anything about it and I'm still amog the living:)
I guess time will tell what will come of this.

debbeelee1
12-28-2008, 12:46 PM
Oopps!

Angie G
12-28-2008, 12:56 PM
All I can say is good luck hun.:hugs:
Angie

bredalee25
12-28-2008, 01:02 PM
The most hated feeling in our world is being found out by a family member.I feel your pain and sympathize with you. I hope all turns out good for you.

I'm so glad i'm out to my wife. I don't have to worry about leaving anything out for her to find.

ttfn

Elizebeth
12-28-2008, 01:03 PM
It happened to me. All I can say is parents usally will go with don't, ask don't tell and ignore it if the don't see it again.

lauraabdl
12-28-2008, 01:19 PM
Good luck, I found the don't ask don't tell works more often than not.
Laura:doh::heehee:

curse within
12-28-2008, 01:21 PM
Ania,

That reminded me of when my parents remodeld thier bathroom..I don't think there was a room in our house growing up that didn't have a hole in the wall from the door knob going through it, expected with three brothers all a year apart living in such a small house.

Anyways I use to hide my stash in between the walls useing the holes the door knob made. I would use a fish hook(trebel) and fishing line (7 lbs tested) to fish them out . Well after us boys grew up and left the nest my parents figued it was time to re invest into the house without fear of it being destroyed. Needless to say they were very puzzeled when they came accross my stash replacing the bathroom walls..They mentioned thier findings but left it at that.. I knew I should have got rid of that stuff but never figued they would replace the whole wall?

justice3856
12-28-2008, 01:28 PM
I got caught about 4 times when I was about 14, all within a few weeks. I went years before that without a problem until my step-mom caught on and started searching my room when I was at school. In the end I spent the entire summer break that year grounded.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 02:00 PM
I never had that experience - thank goodness.
JoAnne Wheeler

suzy
12-28-2008, 02:08 PM
Best wishes Ania.......

I don't think I would give it a second thought. You handled it correctly and it will more than likely just die out. I doubt that you mom even mentioned it to your father.

Don't even give it a second thought.:)

:hugs:

Rachel B
12-28-2008, 02:11 PM
Here's a tip for everyone......If you lie and decieve you run the risk of getting caught - Which is part of the fascination (or fetish) for some of us, which many need to realise!!!

But if you dont want to run the risk, then dont lie and decieve. Be upfront and honest, with YOURSELF.

If you require someone else's approval to live the life YOU want then it is NOT YOUR LIFE you are living!

Jus my ickle opinion
Rach

immike
12-28-2008, 02:17 PM
I never had that experience - thank goodness.
JoAnne Wheeler
I just simply keep my stash in my house,under lock&key,in my private study,in my house.
When I get visitors,I simply lock the door,until company leaves.It all started when I caught 2 family members snooping into my private money matters&billing.I simply told them the next time they come over&in the future,I was going to install a deadbolt lock
on my private office door,and their days of nosy,prying eyes were done.They said I was
too cheap to have one installed,so the next day I brought the locksmith out to my house
and ordered a deadbolt installed.I then invited family over for dinner&locked the office door&kept the key with me&several more,in the office,in a locked box.I wore a huge grin as the girls attempted to gain entry to my private office&computer&they were stopped
dead in their tracks,by the new deadbolt on the door,I've never heard 2 siblings complain
bitterly&they tried to lecture me,but I refused to hear it&walked away,smiling

MJ
12-28-2008, 02:19 PM
well if i find a bra or panties behind my son's desk i would just think my son got lucky way to go son :D

why would i think that my son wears womans clothing ? ..... OK i would ..but the average guy would not:straightface: