PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Femme Magazines

DarleneTN
07-12-2004, 02:15 PM
Hey Girls, What are you favorite magazines?? Mine are Cosmopolitan, Glamour, Marie Claire, Allure, Self and even PLAYGIRL!!

Cher
07-12-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi Darlene...I like Playgirl...the hairdresser where I go to get styled always has a couple of copies...hugs

Bernadina
07-12-2004, 06:15 PM
I really like the thick ones with lots of pictures like Vogue and Brides. They are great for reading and dreaming on a plane and provide a bit of a break from Archie comics.

starlitsky
07-12-2004, 08:02 PM
I really like the thick ones with lots of pictures like Vogue and Brides. They are great for reading and dreaming on a plane and provide a bit of a break from Archie comics.

Bridal magazines are amazing ... those gowns look so fantastic ... i totally agree, they are great for reading and dreaming ... :rolleyes:

i usually don't read a lot of paper magazines, mostly because there are none around the house. i like reading the online versions of femme magazines though ...! i also like reading about relationships and things like that ... some of the teen magazines are fun too!

Madilyn
07-12-2004, 08:08 PM
...and I love it. I have years of magazines from Haarpers Bazaar to Vogue to People to In-Style Magazine to Entertainment Weekly to Rolling Stone to Playboy (and Girl). There's something about periodicals that draw me in. At one time I had about 8 subscriptions going at the same time...I couldn't read them all, so I've weaned myself down to 3.

I'm really enjoying Girl Talk magazine these days, although it's not always easy to find. There are truly some amazing women out there, and it's great to be associated with a truly amazing group of gals right here. Great thread topic...

Kisses,

Maddy :cool: :cool: :cool:

Lee
07-12-2004, 09:35 PM
Hi All,

I just started buying Woman's Day.It had an article,How to clean your home in 5,10,15 min.Always looking for an easy way to clean.And other how to's.

PaulaMea
07-13-2004, 12:53 AM
My wife always has a copy of Allure laying around. It always has great makeup tips, beautiful women and a smattering of celebrities and style. It my fav.

chloe
07-13-2004, 01:37 AM
I love Glamour, Mari Clair and Cosmo also but celebrity magazines like Heat and Closer never fail to entertain.

Shy Charlotte
07-13-2004, 01:41 AM
Can't get enough of magazines. Personal favorites (not including trade stuff like Tactical Blades or G&A) would have to be Jane, Cosmo when I can get my hands on it, Stained, and Gothic Beauty. And believe it or not Playboy has some excellent articles (yes, I read it for the articles ;) ).