PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos?

Sarah Martin
12-28-2008, 05:44 PM
My wife was watching a program about fashion on the television and heard tattoos on genetic girls referred to as ‘Tramp Stamps’. I guess the interviewee didn’t like the thought of girls with tattoos too much…

That got us thinking, what do you girls do about tattoos? If you don’t have any, is there a reason why not? Or are you thinking about getting some? If you do have tattoos are they ‘female’ tattoos, ‘gender neutral’ or ‘male’? If you do have ‘male’ tattoos do you cover them up when ‘en femme’ or leave them on show? Or are your tattoos somewhere where they are unlikely to be seen?

Come on girls, tell your story!

As for us, neither my wife nor I have tattoos. No judgement on others implied - they just don’t appeal to us.

Jilmac
12-28-2008, 05:55 PM
I have one tattoo on my left forearm that I got in Puerto Rico when I was in the navy. It is definitely a guy tat, about 2"x2", the head and shoulders of a woman with a banner underneath. The tat repersents a hooker that all the sailors favored and the banner used to contain her name. I do try to cover it when I'm wearing a short sleeve or sleeveless top on an outing. Even though it's small it's still very noticable when I'm en femme.:eek:

Tracey Corset
12-28-2008, 06:44 PM
Hi Sarah, my wife loves my tatoos, and i love hers too, this is Pegasus on both breasts, i think they are pretty, not manly, after all if you were being romantic wouldn't you rather see these or a skull and crossbones !!!! LOL

bah-bah-bobbie
12-28-2008, 08:15 PM
My tattoos are mostly manly but a couple could be considered neutral, and are stored where short sleeve shirts cover, except for my left arm. A yin-yang skull and a snake coiled around my fore-arm. I wear long sleeve dresses and blouses for what good it does as the head of the snake is on the back of my hand and the tounge goes down my index finger. As much as I like a girl who is inked up, I try to ignore my hand as it reminds me of my other (more common) self and puts a damper on dress up time. Then again so does my mustache but hey, nothing is 100%

Angel.Marie76
12-28-2008, 08:18 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94442&highlight=tattoo

:)

Angie G
12-28-2008, 08:47 PM
The thought of having Tattoos never appealed to me. I do see nothing wrong with them if one wishes to have them.:hugs:
Angie

CD Susan
12-28-2008, 09:04 PM
I do not like tatoos, especially on women. I think they are a major turnoff and I would never defile my body in such a manner. Of course this is just my opinion and I fully support anyone's decision to do whatever they want with thier body.

Sedona
12-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Sarah,

I like some tattoos, some, I don't like. Depends on the artwork I guess. Don't have any myself, and haven't found a design I want for myself.

Also, FYI, a "Tramp Stamp" specifically refers to a lower back tattoo, not all GG tattoos. Google it.

trannie T
12-28-2008, 10:28 PM
I've never seen anything I'd like to have on my body for the rest of my life so I am tattoo free. I like the alternate term for 'tramp stamp,' 'ass antlers.'

Alice Torn
12-29-2008, 01:28 AM
I thought about having one, decades ago, but the permenance turned me off to it. Why hasn't mankind invented a tattoo, that will wear off in a few years?!

jessielee
12-29-2008, 01:42 AM
[/FONT]
The thought of having Tattoos never appealed to me. I do see nothing wrong with them if one wishes to have them.:hugs:
Angie
agree. if you're drawn that way, more power to you. i have admired and enjoyed art on partners bodies.
but i've never felt the need nor desire.
it seems decades ago tats were exotic, speaking of far away lands and experiences most could only dream of. then it seemed to mark individuality, following your own music, not conforming.
except that now, tattoos being so mainstream, so prevalent, it seems to me the real rebels and nonconformists are we primitives who've never gone under the needle!
just a thought.

ringedjohn
12-29-2008, 03:03 AM
I have a small rose on my right hip - very fem - but always covered, even in a swim suit.

I wish I had more, but I would choose places that can easily be hidden when the situation demanded.

Joanne f
12-29-2008, 06:00 AM
If done right some of this body art can look very good , i once saw a woman with a dark angel covering most of her back , i was mesmerized by it ( well she did have a nice back), i don`t have tattoos as such but i do have brand marks which are permanent.

Janie Gunn
12-29-2008, 07:32 AM
I've got 9 tatts, mostly on my arms. Most of them could be considered manly, the one which is most, is of a semi-naked woman on an anchor (Great White - Hooked), but I dont try to cover it up when I'm en-femme. And I've got many more tatts to get.

As for tatts on women, I luv it. A women with tatts all over her arms and other places blows my mind.

morgan51
12-29-2008, 08:14 AM
I have many tattoos and plan to cover the more masculine ones with a more feminine motif slowly working towards that I still love tattoos. Morgan

Chrissy be good
12-29-2008, 09:05 AM
Just like the first time I put on pantyhose I knew I wanted to do it again. From an early age I knew I wanted to be heavily tattoed. I can't count how many I have. My wife and most all my friends are also heavily covered. It is more mainstream and I think a lot of people are going to regret thier decisions in a few years. I know a lot of beautiful woman who are fully covered, and when dressed are sexy as hell. If I was to fully dress now, and have the choice to choose whatever I wanted, I would choose a goth look. The goth look and tattoos really compliment each other, and I would feel just as femme if I didn't have any ink.

cindym5_04
12-29-2008, 09:12 AM
I currently don't have any tats, though I am eventually planning on getting one. What I am truly waiting for is to find the "right" artist to do the design that I have in mind. It will be something tribal/polynesian, so I guess that it would be considered "gender neutral". I'm going to get it centered over my spine between my shoulder blades and then eventually will have additional smaller complimentary tattoos to add to it. I'm seeking the perfect artist for me so that it's not something that I'll regret, plus I'm 36 yrs old now, so it's not like I'm a young kid running out to get one because I think it's "cool".

valenstein
12-29-2008, 10:38 AM
I have a few, mine are more feminine than masculine and I would like more. Once I get an idea for one, I wait on it for a year and decide if I still like it. I've always liked heavily tattooed women. It's much more common now for a person to have one or two, but a woman with more than a few tattoos nowadays is still shaking society's idea of what a woman should be, and I love that! I'd fall for an inked, pierced, pink-haired hottie over a Barbie any day.

adelle
12-29-2008, 02:07 PM
i have 2 tattoos the fire dept crest and a star of life on my shoulders and are proud of them wheater in fem or in drab:)

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 02:08 PM
I don't have any tatoos and never really wanted one, however, a butterfly on my rear end that showed when I wear a bikini might be cool.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler