PDA

View Full Version : So, why isn't it just as exciting for GGs?

Toni_Lynn
12-28-2008, 06:21 PM
GG dont take it for granted, they do it without thinking after years, so it is routine for them....

To GGs, it is a way of life

There's something forbidden about a guy shaving his legs ...

After typeing what follows, I decided to create a new thread, as I didn't want to thread jack Dana's thread 'Most GGs Don't Get It'

Now this is a fascinating topic that has set my weird little brain to working. Especially Stacy's comment about the forbidden-ness of things.

Understand, I'm not being making fun of or calling into question the comments of Stacy, qckleotd, or JoAnne. Each of them lead to my thoughts.

If the thrill is the forbidden-ness of the action of doing something associated to the opposite gender, or the forbidden-ness of wearing the clothes of the opposite gender, and that it is, to say the least fun, then why don't more GGs crossdress as guys.

Yeah okay -- if you've read my various posts, I don't buy into the 'GGs can wear anything' frame of thought or the 'mens clothes are so boring and have variety' idea. I can tell you first hand it isn't 100% true. Its only partially true, but not to the extent you might think. My thought is that while a GG can wear pants and a man's shirt, a GG who attempted to crossdress to the extent that we crossdress, with a moustache and an appropriately placed bulge in the pants, would be as considered as, shall we say, offbeat, as we m2f CDers are. And when it comes to variety, I guess that's in the eye of the beholder, because from briefs and jockstraps to men's pants and shirts and suits and tuxedos, its all pretty varied.

It would seem to me that it would all be pretty thrilling and a bit of a jag for a girl to talk about the first time she tried on men's underwear or wore all boy's clothes to mall and got called young man. I can tell you that the first time my wife wore men's undies it was a real forbidden turn on for he.

Its just a thought. What does anyone else think?

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Karren H
12-28-2008, 06:27 PM
It isn't exciting because......

One.... it's required and expected, natural and their mother said they had to...

or

B... it's forced on them by the male dominated society form early on.....

or

III... they have no feeling in their legs so the lack of hair doesn't do anything for them....

:D

Ohhh PS.... I forgot to PM you about the hair...

Tracii G
12-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Karren I love the one, B and III thing I always use A,B and 3 as choices. Too funny.

bah-bah-bobbie
12-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Toni, you started me thinking about how much it used to turn me on when my now ex-wife wore one of my shirts. You also inspired me to go to the F2M forums and see what they have to say. I'll do that as soon as I'm done with this section.

post reply, go back to recent post menu, check out a couple interesting topics, check f2m forum total time span 15 min.

Well that didn't take long over there.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97044

Angie G
12-28-2008, 08:40 PM
It does have some thrill for me to wear women's clothes but it just feels so rigth for me to be wearing such things.:hugs:
Angie

Nicki B
12-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Surely, it's just in the regularity? Do anything often enough and it just becomes ordinary..

That doesn't mean you can't get pleasure from dressing up especially, or making a particular effort - just like the rest of the female population?

Lesley Ann
12-28-2008, 09:37 PM
Toni, just a couple of points. GG's can buy a Tux, shirts, shoes, waistcoats, vests and boy shorts underwear all in the Ladies department, and when they wear these clothes they are in fashion, no one blinks an eyebrow and why should anyone? But the Ladies department has a much, much larger selection than the Men's. The choice's are endless in both design shape and color. if you don't believe me just go into any large department store and see the floor space that is given over to Ladies fashion, then go to the Men's the difference is vast. The second point to shave or not to shave, well goodness knows when it became fashionable to shave (there are still large parts of the world where Women do not shave) but over time it has become custom and practice here in the West, but not for Men, we do it (CD'ers) because we want to have the same experience as GG's, the same as wearing lipstick or plucking eyebrows (oh that hurts!) I have my hair permed and colored, I wear earing's, paint my nails, because I wish to have the same experience. I can now understand, when my wife got home from work all she wanted to do was get out of her clothes have a shower and just laze around in baggy trousers and sloppy tops.

I am not sure if I have advance the discussion, just thought I'd express my feelings, Have a great and healthy New Year Toni,
Lesley Ann

Joanne f
12-29-2008, 06:51 AM
I am inclined to disagree with you a bit as i think the GGs do enjoy it and even find it exciting to dress up and go out , if they did not they would not .
They know how to do it ,how to use it and how to get what they want buy doing it , so how can you tell me that would not be exciting having all that power, why else would they spend so much money and time on some thing that they did not get enjoyment and excitement from .

Chrissy be good
12-29-2008, 07:55 AM
I think a lot of women do get excited to get all dressed up. How many times have you heard a woman say they needed to go shopping for a new dress or outfit for a special event? Halloween is another example. As much as cd'ers look forward to dressing and going out, not batting an eye. Women also use it as an excuse to go out dresses a little more risque than they normally would. I think I've seen every ****ty costume combination you could think of......****ty referee, ****ty jock, ****ty police woman, etc. When I was dressind full time it did become routine. I was still excited to be able to do that, but wearing a skirt and heals was more exciting to wear than my "drab" clothes of girls jeans, a tight sweater and flats. Now that I'm not able to dress anymore, I would love to be able to wear that again...especially out in public.

Kate Simmons
12-29-2008, 08:16 AM
For women it's closeness to the person when they "crossdress" as opposed to closeness to the feelings for guys.:)

Nicki B
12-29-2008, 08:48 AM
..so how can you tell me that would not be exciting having all that power,

And yet, many women think men have all the power... :heehee:

Toni_Lynn
12-29-2008, 10:00 AM
Toni, just a couple of points. GG's can buy a Tux, shirts, shoes, waistcoats, vests and boy shorts underwear all in the Ladies department, and when they wear these clothes they are in fashion, no one blinks an eyebrow and why should anyone? ..... I am not sure if I have advance the discussion, just thought I'd express my feelings, Have a great and healthy New Year Toni,
Lesley Ann

You have advanced the discussion, Lesley Anne. Allow me to say, though, that your examples (tux through boy shorts) are specifically for women. I was referring to the more forbidden aspects of wearing those same items as purchased in the men's department.

Agreed no one blinks an eye when women buy the aforementioned items -- just as no one blinks an eye when a guy buys, say Jockey Elance brand men's no fly bikini undies even though they are essentially the same cut and style as panties.

Now I do understand that women typically do buy clothes for the men in their lives, so a women in the men's department is not unusual. But, what if that women should grab some items and venture into that forbidden area of the men's change room.

I am inclined to disagree with you a bit as i think the GGs do enjoy it and even find it exciting to dress up and go out ,

I agree, Joanne, that women DO enjoy and get excited by dressing up and going out, but you I think are thinking of dressing up as girls, in elegant dress etc. I was referring to the act of doing something forbidden -- dressing up completely as a guy. Would not the forbidden-ness of doing so be as much a rush to them as dressing elegantly en femme for us?

I think a lot of women do get excited to get all dressed up. ...I think I've seen every ****ty costume combination you could think of......****ty referee, ****ty jock, ****ty police woman, etc.

Ah -- but lets say that a woman dresses up as a, well ****ty isn't the right word as that refers to women, so lets say macho -- cop, referee, jock, or teacher. Wouldn't the power transfer be a thrill.

Just some thoughts

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Satrana
12-29-2008, 10:06 AM
It is precisely because women have been brought up with the freedom to dress in masculine clothing when they so desire that the idea of emulating a man does not interest them, that is left to transgendered women.

Similarly if we males had been brought up in a world where men could freely crossdress then 99% of the members here would not consider themselves CDs nor would they dream about emulating a woman with all the add-ons because we would have our own killer heroes in LBDs as our role models.

Emulating a member of the opposite sex is a very bizarre thought because it can cause you all sorts of problems, some of them potentially dangerous. And it would be a disguise that would make others less trusting of you.

Emulation exists in the MTF CD community because of our circumstances of having to fantasize while remaining in the depths of our closets. Remove the taboo, you remove the closet, you remove the fantasies and the emulation behavior disappears.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-29-2008, 01:55 PM
I agree totally with everything that my idol, Karen Hutton, said. She nailed it right on !
LOve,

JoAnne Wheeler

RobynP
12-29-2008, 02:25 PM
One aspect that is overlooked is the tactile feel of the clothing as well as the overall appearance. Even though there are a lot of men's clothes re-styled for women, they just don't rip the tags out of men's jeans and shirts and sew in women's tags... The material is different, softer for women and the clothes are reshaped for a woman's shape. Just because a woman wears jeans doesn't imply crossdressing at all.

Now if a woman deliberately buys her jeans in the men's department and forsakes panties for cotton boxers, then she's crossed the line...

Men's clothes just do not have the same tactile feeling that women's clothes do... (This is a very broad generalization. One could always buy men's silk clothes...) Men's shoes are heavier and clunkier than women's shoes... The sound that women's heels make is even better than the clomp, clomp, clomp of men's shoes.

Even the tactile feeling of makeup, earrings, and longer hair are important. The fragrances of the soaps, lotions, colognes, and perfumes are soft and delicate.

Our senses are overwhelmed with the beauty of women... On the flip side, there aren't that as many things about men's clothing or fragrances that assault the senses in the same way.

Just a thought.....

Robyn