PDA

View Full Version : I think that we are a very fortunate group

Kris Vasquez
12-28-2008, 07:58 PM
I couldn't buy for any amount of money the pleasure I'm feeling right now.

jessielee
12-28-2008, 08:15 PM
i believe we are most fortunate for knowing we are aliens and pressing forward nonetheless. for daring to follow our empathy, our nature somehow more alive, less satisfied with what is than the average sort does.
for feeling, seeing, dreaming, wanting, striving more, in the face of reason and prudence.
though it hurts, because we feel so much, because we have been marginalised so much, we press the frontier.
as dangerous as this is, we are out n the edge of the next step in human development.
for this, we are most fortunate.

Andrea's Lynne
12-28-2008, 08:21 PM
I'd not argue that for one moment! I think, if we find peace with it, that we're most fortunate indeed!

Angie G
12-28-2008, 08:42 PM
Yes we are Cheisim we truly are Blessed.:hugs:
Angie

amanda w
12-28-2008, 08:43 PM
I am with lynne it is the only way I can find peace with myseft I am A disable vet and its real great to be someone I like

Lana Lang
12-28-2008, 08:44 PM
I agree with all the sentiments expressed thus far! I also want to add that CDers (and transgender folk) are some of the most intelligent people that I've met.

CD Susan
12-28-2008, 08:49 PM
I could not be anymore at peace with myself than I am right now. I learned to accept the cd side of me many years ago and since I did I live a very peaceful and contented life. I think of my desire to cd as a blessing that I was born with and feel very fortunate to be this way.

Jilmac
12-28-2008, 08:54 PM
I thoroughly enjoy every minute that I can be Jill

Tracii G
12-28-2008, 10:28 PM
It has helped me be a better more forgiving/understanding person.
I wouldn't trade it for anything.
It led me here which has been a blessing in itself.:hugs:

StacyCD
12-28-2008, 10:36 PM
I only wish that more crossdressers could find this site because it has helped me become comfortable with myself!

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-29-2008, 02:25 PM
When I am Kimberly, I'm a better person. :battingeyelashes:

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-29-2008, 02:31 PM
Since I started exploring my feminie side and CDing for almost a year now, I feel alot better about myself and who I am. People can call us all kind of names, but I know who I am and the name calling doesn't bother me one bit.

Felicity :)

JoAnne Wheeler
Peace - Contentment - Joy - Happiness are what crossdressing brings to me.

Love,

JoAnne Wheeler

marny
It is not an easy road to travel. However I did choose it. I regret the pain it gives my wife but she gave up on us before I changed teams.

PhillyGuy2Girl
12-29-2008, 02:43 PM
It is not an easy road to travel. However I did choose it. I regret the pain it gives my wife but she gave up on us before I changed teams.

Marny,
So sorry to hear about what happened with your wife.

Thats why I wish that all of my fellow sisters could have, a wife or S/O that would be very accepting of their crossdresing

I'm so happy that my wife accepts and has helped me in my CD journey.

Felicity :)

Carole Cross
12-29-2008, 02:54 PM
Since I discovered this site it has reawakened a lifelong dream to be a woman. It has given me the confidence to chase that dream knowing that even if I am rejected by my family, I will always have my friends here to talk to and not feel alone.
I only wish that the internet had been around 25 years ago, or I had been born 25 years later!

Carly D.
12-29-2008, 06:55 PM
I only wish that more crossdressers could find this site because it has helped me become comfortable with myself!

It makes you wonder how many out there cross dress.. I stumbled upon (no pun intended, I didn't even have firefox at the time) this site shortly after getting on the internet.. I read the entries here for well over a year before joining and then it was quite some time before I wrote a response to any entries.. there's so much knowledge to be gained here.. and I feel better for being here as well..

charlie
12-29-2008, 07:50 PM
I agree that we are fortunate to find this forum site and talk to others like us. I agree that I'm happy and pleased to go out as Charlie. What I'm not pleased about is that I must dress in the first place. It would be far easier to not have the compulsion to dress and be feminine. To not worry about what people will do, say or think. In that we are unfortunate.

Karren H
12-29-2008, 07:57 PM
I don't know... yeah it's fun... but so was sky diving... and skiing.... and seriously... I get as much enjoyment out of doing stuff with the family or scoring the winning goal in a tied hockey game on double ot.... as I do getting all dolled up and going shopping....

My pleasure and happiness doesn't depend on what clothes I wear..... :)

SusanMarie
12-29-2008, 07:58 PM
:iagree:

renee k
12-29-2008, 08:47 PM
For myself,I enjoy reading about other girl's experiences and sharing my own with everyone.

Huggs, Renee

Jeannie
12-29-2008, 09:31 PM
When I found this site I was so amazed and so happy that I was not alone that I didn't stop talking about for a week. Finally my wife "would you please shut up and go get on the computer". Since I have been here I am so happy that I can talk to people that know how wonderful it is to be able to express how you feel. I have found so much peace and joy with myself, how I love being a girl. Well ok just for a little while anyway.

Jeannie

Samantha43
12-29-2008, 09:37 PM
I am blessed and am thankful for that.

Patty
12-29-2008, 09:48 PM
This site has me comfortable about myself, and through reading other girls stories I have had the confidence to do more.

Sam-antha
01-13-2009, 11:52 AM
This is surely a fun place, a corner to relax in or to gain knowledge from. A place to ask questions or a place to enjoy answers.
But do not ever forget that it is a but a small corner of the very real world out there. If you dress and go out, then go and be surprised how tolerant it is .
If you cannot dress and get out,why that is fine too.

Kelsy
01-13-2009, 12:45 PM
I wouldn't change a thing!! I am becoming more and more comfortable with myself since I have given my self permission to be just me. I love all of the girls here. We share a unique way of life and being that should be celebrated!!

:hugs:Kelsy

Brandiwvr
01-13-2009, 01:00 PM
as popey said, "I ams who I ams". and have had alot of peaple help me with that. my being me is apart of me period. although my activitys such as stock car racing brings me alot of pleasure to.
check this out. I won the stockcar race on king of the hill night, if they only new my gender of choice and alot of them already do now me as Brandi. Queen of the hill 2008.
http://www.junctionmotorspeedway.com/pics_aug_2_a.htm
but long after my racing and all other activitys end I will still be me. BRANDI

subaru_forster
01-13-2009, 03:42 PM
Optimism such as this tends to generate fortunate, self-fulfilling prophecies. I don't know anyone on this forum personally, but I'd suspect a lot, if not most of us have a lot to be optimistic about. I know I do, at least. :-)

kristinacd55
01-13-2009, 04:43 PM
Optimism such as this tends to generate fortunate, self-fulfilling prophecies. I don't know anyone on this forum personally, but I'd suspect a lot, if not most of us have a lot to be optimistic about. I know I do, at least. :-)
That's right, optimism is always better than negativity! :)

CrossJess
01-13-2009, 04:59 PM
I wouldn't change a thing!! I am becoming more and more comfortable with myself since I have given my self permission to be just me. I love all of the girls here. We share a unique way of life and being that should be celebrated!!

:hugs:Kelsy

Great thread:), tis true though you are who you are and there’s nothing you can do to change that, I been kidding my self for years, I always looked at crossdressing or in my case being gay as well as a bad thing that only freaks do, but like my dad once said “Empty vessels make the most sound” lol I used to be very vocal on this stuff haha.:eek:

Since CDing I’ve leaned a lot about my self and it’s a craving that needed feeding for years, it’s changed my life considerably and I feel so much happier now and it’s changed who I am and how I think. :) lol the girl in me won the boy vs girl fight in the end lol

beenherelongtime
01-13-2009, 07:41 PM
it helps to be comfortable in our skin

sometimes_miss
01-14-2009, 01:54 AM
Sure, I guess you can make a case for anything. But my life could have been a whole lot better without all the crap that influenced me into crossdressing. Lousy parents, evil sibling, molested throughout my childhood, teachers that weren't happy with a 'B' student and so made my life miserable because of it, it just went on and on. I wouldn't call myself 'fortunate'. In the grand scheme of things, the vast majority of things didn't go 'my way', and it doesn't look like that's going to change. Ever.

Jess_cd32
01-14-2009, 03:03 AM
At this point in my life I'm very happy I'm a cd.

Dawn Marie
01-14-2009, 04:20 AM
I think that I am very fortunate to be able to experince my feminine side as well as my masculine side, though I prefer my feminine side. It has cost me two marriages and maybe a third but I know who I am and am not willing to lose that person I have become. I only wish I had know about this site sooner and maybe also that I was not alone in my earlier years.

immike
01-14-2009, 05:13 AM
At this point in my life I'm very happy I'm a cd.
one of my prime joys,as a CD,is putting on a pair of silky soft off-black pantyhose,then
pulling one of my mothers good outfits out of her closet,secretly,and dressing for several hours,with a pair of her black heels.

Valerie
01-14-2009, 11:08 AM
Definitely I feel fortunate but it is a mixed blessing. As a group, though, if others feel as happy as I do to share their experience with people who understand, we definitely are fortunate to have each other.

Valerie