1 blue courdoroy bodysuit - $10
1 pair of gap white jeans - $10
1 denim skirt - $3
1 pair of flare jeans - $5

the look of happiness on my face - Priceless

Some things money can't buy... for everything else, there's ebay

Jesse69
06-10-2005, 02:08 PM
I love ebay too. Got a lot of clothes there. But sometimes the clothes are misrepresented and don't look like the pictures. This happened to me 3 times but I was able to return 2 of them.

I think I got about 12 suits from ebay. Some have been great and others have been somewhat disappointing. But they are clothes that I can't find in store anyway.

I can't wait to get a nice cheerleader outfit, but maybe I'll have to pay top dollar for one.

alba68
06-10-2005, 04:52 PM
Ebay ruined my credit card but I don't care cos I got some great stuff of it.:)

Cissy Suzie
06-10-2005, 06:22 PM
eBay rocks!

Priscilla1018
06-10-2005, 08:04 PM
E-bay can be great for bargins,I have bought two solid gold chains there,but let the buyer beware.You have to do your homework and know what you are really buying,also read sellers feedback.Otherwise,if you want it E-bay will sell it.

Mitzi
06-10-2005, 08:47 PM
Where else can you see such a selection of heels in size 11? ;)

And wedding gowns!! I've bought 7 or 8, half of them were great, but the others, too small or shabby. But never paid more than about $50. The best buys are ones where the seller doesn't know how to display the gowns attractively, so few people bid, and some turn out just beautiful. mmmm :D

azure
06-10-2005, 10:28 PM
while Im here, full marks to the horrorbag who is selling house bricks from a house belonging to Charles and Diana and y'know there are people actually bidding for it, MUPPETS!!!!!!!!! mind you Ive been told that people have put thier souls up for sale on ebay!! wierd huh, right Im off to get slice of the front lawn to sell as vintage wembley turf : )

Jessica_six
06-11-2005, 01:26 AM
EBay is the savior for us girls! Finally a place where you can shop for just about ANYTHING a girl could need, for really great deals.
EBay has been a love/hate relationship for me from the first bra I bought from them.
I love it because of the incredibly great deals you can find on there, but I hate it because I could go broke very easily if I don't watch myself! Not to mention it being the number one cause of lack of closet space!
For some reason, I can't justify spending $200 for a single outfit, but if I can find several for the same amount, and the same quality, then no problem!
I just got the dress that is in my profile pic about two weeks ago. Retailed at Torrid for I think around $90. $30 on EBay w/ shipping. :love: :dance:
I think you see my point. :rolleyes:
As it's been said before here though, do your homework before buying. Look at similar items and see how they're priced, compare them to the retail price that you've seen, Read the sellers feedback! How many feedbacks do they have? It's all common sense really, just be smart!