PDA

View Full Version : Closet CDers. Have you ever had that horrible feeling in public where you thought you

heathr1
06-10-2005, 10:03 AM
left make-up on.

I have.

Sophie
06-10-2005, 10:10 AM
i'm always a bit nervous for a day or two after a good girly sesh!

Sophie

Emily Ann Brown
06-10-2005, 10:31 AM
Set yourself a pattern for removal (and putting away if you are hiding from your spouse ) and stick to it. Make a backcheck the last thing you do. If you have a routine the worry goes away (I remember BEFORE I started this...oh the agony).

Emily Ann

Deidra Cowen
06-10-2005, 10:44 AM
I get made-up and dress every evening. I am very careful to clean all the makeup off that night. Then in the morning I closely recheck myself. The eyes are especially tricky. I've taken a final look before going to work and seen a small clump of mascari or some other give away. Once I was actually at work and there was just a bit of lipstick I had not gotten...but was not prob noticable.

Donna Delite
06-10-2005, 11:39 AM
it happened to me, after a rather heavy dressing session on a weekend a woman at work on Monday made the comment "great eyes". I thanked her and checked myself out in the b-room mirror and although all of the my mascara seemed to be removed, my lashes still were longer and darker than usual. This happened years ago and I still don't know if I was made?

misty_waves
06-10-2005, 11:42 AM
I have a cleanup routine also, so it would be pretty difficult to forget something like that, especially my makeup. A lot of times I don't use the really intense makeup items like eye liner - what a bitch to remove! And I never really feel nervous in public after a session, in fact, just the opposite, I feel much better than I had before the session. There's this weird part of me that likes knowing that I can switch between roles and nobody even knows it.

- Misty

Wendy me
06-10-2005, 12:00 PM
i have left make up on and fogot once picking up my wife at the car dealer ........now i try not to be so foget full.....now the thing is to be organized it helps a lot fi everything is neatly put in a way that you can do things in steps.......

christine h
06-10-2005, 12:02 PM
I once went to work with nail varnish on but i was lucky as it was a white pearl colour and only one coat so it didn't notice to much. Fortunally i work with acohol based products so i was able to remove quickly.

stacy3
06-10-2005, 12:47 PM
I was dressed on wednesday night - full make up (new dress, shoes, tights .......I just had to mention that) and really struggled to get my eyeliner and mascara off. Spent the whole next day checking myself in the mirror. I don't think anybody noticed.

hugs

Stacyxxxx

GypsyKaren
06-10-2005, 01:42 PM
I went to work once with eyeliner and some mascara on, I guess I didn't do a very good job of make-up removal. I wear glasses so I don't think anybody noticed, the crowd I work with would definately said something. I really scrub away at it now so I don't repeat that mistake.
GypsyKaren